[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so awful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1rdqq.png (2MB, 1369x732px) Image search: [Google]
1rdqq.png
2MB, 1369x732px
Why is he so awful?
>>
He isn't.

The booking behind him is awful.
>>
>>2178569
Hey look, another reigns obsessed smark, he's going to be the face of the company for next decade you fucking Indy midget lover, like it or hate it.
>>
>>2178595
Why is he so bad in ring then
>>
>>2178630
I don't understand why they won't give him more power moves, unless he really is weak as fuck and the fact that he has trouble lifting anyone that isn't a cruiserweight isn't selling but just his weakness
>>
>>2178569
if they kept his corny promos gimmick, I probably would be on the side of the anons who ironically like him.
>>
>>2178632
He's too agile for a big guy anway. I don't believe someone like Roman should be doing the driveby
>>
Can't talk. Boring. Improved but still limited moveset. Booked as the Unstoppable God of RAM and buries guys that actually have personality like Rusev.
>>
>>2178569
Great to see that BBD is STILL working the smarks this hard in 2016+1
>>
>>2178569
>say hes awful
>as you pay money to see him live
>as you watch him on tv
>as you watch him on the network
>as you click on his youtube videos
>as you buy his merch
>as you chant his name
>as you fistbump the ground
>as he is on your mind 24/7
>>
>>2178649
>implying I watch WWE
>>
>>2178649
>implying any of that shit

You're the shitpost king arent you my man
>>
>>2178569
Hey guys I'm an airsofter. This guy looks based, who is he? Might check out some of his matches on youtube.
>>
He's mediocre on the mic. Like he's passable, he's not bad, but compared to where top guys have been in the past, he's mediocre. And that just won't cut it
>>
>>2178658
>fedoratipper pretending to be a casual so that he can prove roman attracts casuals

TOP HAT
>>
>>2178632
He's relatively weak for his size, so giving him more power moves would embarrass him even more.
You know what's funnier? They billed him at 265lbs at one point, basically UFC Lesnar weight. Don't know if they still do, because I don't watch entrances anymore.
>>
>>2178693
>Carter seething this hard over Roman

RENT FREE
>>
>>2178569
It's been well-documented here.
>>
>>2178706
Cuckter likes Roman though

so much that it's hard to distinguish between him and FedoRamen (you)
>>
>>2178705
>Jasethy tripfag
Filtered
>>
>>2178713
>G-GIVE ME MUH S-SAFE SPACEEEE REEEEEEE
Lmao, redditors these days.
>>
>>2178715
Reddit loves Seth
>>
>>2178717
Only someone going on reddit would know this
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 1024x1024px
>mfw Japan Roman shits on actual Roman
>>
>>2178717
Yeah, but if you wouldn't be this new, you filthy redditor, you'd know that I'm more of a Neville mark than a Seff mark, and that I can understand legit criticism about Rollins's work.
>>
>>2178733
>implying anyone knows facts or cares about you
You're the jannetty trip/gimmickfag of /asp/
>>
>>2178733
Nobody knows shit about you, WTF are you talking about
>>
>>2178733
Who the fuck are you
>>
File: raymen.png (1MB, 997x825px) Image search: [Google]
raymen.png
1MB, 997x825px
>>2178569
Ah come onnnnnn
>>
>>2178736
>>2178749
>>2178761
Reminder that those redditors are the same people that know random facts about Carter and even recognise his anonymous posting.
>>
>>2178569
He's still very fucking green. Even though he has been wrestling for 7 years his training and time in the ring is more like someone who has been there half the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 633x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 633x776px
>>2178775
>anyone who calls out my massively inflated sense of self is Carter

you're not as relevant as you think you are, sorry.
>>
>>2178769
>206 views

Haha, look at that anti-draw.
>>
>>2178569
I thought this promo was going to be the beginning of a cocky smug heel turn but it wasn't and kept being terrible instead.
>>
how can fedoramen like him even ironically
they gave him the best possible storyline with triple h ending with revenge at wrestlemania, yet he still got booed the fuck out

thank you taker and shaneo for being draws and filling up 100k seats
>>
File: 4tgHB9.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4tgHB9.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2178795
Nigga, you can't read.
Learn how to read before you post, okay?
>>
>smarks keep telling themselves that he's awful in many ways possible
>except he's not

Smarks have already shut the door on Roman so there's no point in arguing with them. The WWE should embrace the smark booing like they did with Cena and stop trying to get Roman in the good side of smarks since they will never cheer for him in any capacity.
>>
>>2178769
KEK
>>
>>2178851
Until he has mediocre matches with smark darlings in 2025 after leaving the main event scene
>>
>>2178705
So, if Roman is too weak to be a real powerhouse, what should his style be? As it is, he seems to be somewhat decent with a more brawler/striker style with a minor in power and impact moves.

What do you guys think his wrestling style should be?
>>
>>2178649
> haterz make me famous!1
>>
>>2178595
found the retard.
>>
>>2178733
Stop acting like you're important because you have a trip.

Your'e a pathetic loser on 4chan and we all hate you.
>>
>>2178569
R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E
>>
>>2178569
>best promo of 2016
>why is he so awful?
BBDWTS
>>
BASED REIGNS WORKING THE OBESE NU MALE SMARKS IN THEIR SLEEP
>>
>>2178930
Yes, a brawler/striker moveset would fit him, with a few powerslams, scoop slams and some other creative moves. Basically Legend Killer Orton.
Or, you know, get him to lift some weights and do actual powerhouse moves.

>>2179013
Aaand here's yet another loser that will get triggered whenever someone will say "ya" and reee the fuck out.
Shoo, shoo.
>>
>>2179043
Embarrassing
>>
>>2179076
Yeah, I also think Roman's current state is - besides the memes and whatever - embarrassing.
>>
>>2178851
Cena made up for the hate by being the kiddies hero and bringing lots of merch and drawing.

Roman is just average.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.