[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS - PENTAGON JR LEAVES AAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: Pentagon-Dark.jpg (116KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pentagon-Dark.jpg
116KB, 640x360px
Pentagon Jr. posted the following on Facebook, announcing that he has left AAA and is a free agent…

Hello to everyone because as you know today, I belong to the company aaa and I become a fully independent wrestler. And to clarify my new name is Penta 0 M!!!! and on the faction of dogs of evil we’re just awaiting the Acceptance of the person in charge of the mark if he wants to continue to belong to this faction or stays in aaa that I confirm After these days I’ll do a live to clear all your doubts while I know I count on your support at this stage of my career thanks!! Remember Penta 0 M

Is this too much of a coincidence considering the Royal Rumble is right around the corner? Really makes you think.. Hmmm...

Thoughts? Will he appear at the Royal Rumble? Could he not only be a surprise entrant but also a surprise winner that would re-ignite the WWE and wrestling world creating a major buzz feel as though anything in the WWE can happen?
>>
>>2178352
Does that mean he's out of LU?
>>
Meltzer said that paperwork and processing and legal shit for people coming into the WWE takes months. Even if Kenny Omega himself personally walked up to Vince and said he's signing on they wouldn't put him in the rumble.
>>
>>2178377
AJ didn't decide to leave Japan until the day of Wrestle Kingdom, then debuted at the Royal Rumble soon after.
>>
>Hello to everyone because as you know today, I belong to the company aaa and I become a fully independent wrestler. And to clarify my new name is Penta 0 M!!!! and on the faction of dogs of evil we’re just awaiting the Acceptance of the person in charge of the mark if he wants to continue to belong to this faction or stays in aaa that I confirm After these days I’ll do a live to clear all your doubts while I know I count on your support at this stage of my career thanks!! Remember Penta 0 M

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2178380
AJ is american. Omega is canadian and Pentagon is mexican.
>>
>>2178352
please god no. wwe will ruin him
>>
>>2178381
OP doesn't speak Mexican and used Facebook's shitty transition.
>>
>>2178374
Him, Evans, Sexy and Fenix are all up in the air now until we get an official notice or something. AAA plays a role in the backstage of LU
>>
>>2178418
He'd probably be super over in wwe regardless though.
>>
>my new name is Penta 0 M

QUE
U
E
>>
I don't want him in the WWE. He's a pudgy Mexican midget spot monkey with no look and no charisma.
>>
>>2178452
That's a really terrible name.

>>2178455
Oh great, the memes I ordered arrived.
>>
>>2178460
It is. I found Pentagon Dark a shitty name too, but whatever. This one is just terrible.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>2178467

Nice 'literally who'' meme, you know damn well who it is.
>>
>>2178450
yeah, but imo he needs the package piledriver finisher and his character relies on violence, which wwe absolutely won't do. he'd be mexican low card lunatic cringe in wwe.
>>
>>2178507
>this wwe babbie can't even afford a good enough cable package to get el rey network to see pentaGOAT

seek a job, junior. this board is 18+
>>
>>2178352
Pentagon and his brethren are going to NJPW

Reminder Kidani and Okada were at LU tapings last year. They might have some influence over this whole ordeal.
>>
>>2178511
Good goy.
>>
>>2178352
Does 0 M stand for Cero Monedas?
>>
>PentaGOAT, Fenix, Jack Evans and Sexy Star possibly leaving
>Puma will be in WWE eventually, it's just a matter of time
>WWE already interested in Cuerno
>Ivy is pregnant
It's all ogre
>>
>>2178511
> amerispic already given in to his mexican overlords
Wew lad
>>
> Penta O M
I honestly cant wait to post > Penta O Dimes
>>
File: 1466526477577.png (354KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
1466526477577.png
354KB, 400x476px
>>2178520
At least they'll never get CAGE and possibly Mil Muertes
>>
>>2178448
Not really, it's just with them using AAA talent at this point. Sexy's title win was taped some time after she left AAA
>>
MAGGLE THAT'S PENTAGRAM JAH-NAR A BIG NAME IN MEXICO
>>
>>2178520
Or perhaps they'll build new stars?
>>
>>2178540
Well LU still has the likes of Snek Tribe, Rabbit Tribe, Cage, Muertes, Aerostar, Tay-Hano, Mundo and so on
>>
>>2178539
HOTTEST
FREE
AGENT
>>
I just hope Pentagon doesn't change his attire much and will still use Cero Miedo hand gestures

if he unmasks he'll be just another generic beaner wrestler, the gimmick makes him a lot better
>>
>>2178539
NADAH DAY TEMAHR AH LOV IT MAGGLE
>>
>>2178527
/r/ing the photo of Pentagon and Fenix with a pile of cash
>>
>>2178501
You're most likely right
>>
CM Penta
>>
>>2178501
Pentagon without package piledriver, mexican destroyer, overall brutality and breaking arms is rather weak
>>
There isn't a single person on Lucha Underground that I dislike.
I hope they all stay there... they'd be ruined if they went to WWE.
>>
>>2178590
>watch WWE
>like literally nobody besides AJ Styles
>watch LU
>like everybody besides Sexy Star
>>
>>2178532
She left AAA after they finished tapings. They recorded her victory at some point in March or April. Then she left like in July when she unmasked and announced her boxing career.
>>
The fuck?!
Was Pentagram Jr too close?
>>
>No package drivers in vince's joyless snooze fest fed
>not calling himself Penta Gone
>maybe see him break Cena's arm

Mixed feelings/10
>>
>>2178620
If this was LU booking, Pentagon would probably break Cena's arm

but in WWE, never.
>>
>>2178623
There is no blood and they don't actually need to break an arm so Vince could go for it. Cena would probably AA him with one arm afterward so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>And to clarify my new name is Penta 0 M
God awful name but it's understandable when it comes to AAA. They are almost as bad as WWE when it comes to copywriting names. Just look at what happened with Fenix and Sexy Star.
>>
really makes you think
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 712x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 712x348px
>mfw he goes to New Nippon Puroresu
>>
>>2178664
what happened with Fenix?
>>
>>2178691
AAA copyrighted his indie name, after he had left the company.
>>
File: 2ltqctz.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
2ltqctz.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
>>2178664
>They are almost as bad as WWE when it comes to copywriting names.
I think they're even worse, tbqh. The La Parka vs. LA Park fiasco made me give AAA up entirely.
>>
>>2178727
>>2178727
I'm seeing double here, four Parkas!
>>
>>2178727
And it's for shit like that that they are bleeding talent.
>>
File: 1324226531834.jpg (35KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
1324226531834.jpg
35KB, 525x481px
>yfw Pentagon now calls himself Hexagon
>>
>>2178520
Ivy pregnant? Those titties will be glorious.
>>
File: Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg (36KB, 248x371px) Image search: [Google]
Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg
36KB, 248x371px
>>2178352
Well, looks like Meme Underground is gonna be pushing up daisies soon
>>
Is there a more JUST company than AAA right now?
>>
>>2179165
TNA, GFW
>>
>>2178714
What name is he using now?
>>
>>2179173
Finicks
>>
>>2179175
Benicks :DDDD
>>
File: Global-Force-Gold.jpg (88KB, 630x383px) Image search: [Google]
Global-Force-Gold.jpg
88KB, 630x383px
>>2179171
>GFW

Does that even count? GFW is just a front for Jeff Jarrett's p̶y̶r̶a̶m̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶m̶e̶ totally legitimate business entrepreneurship Global Force Gold.
>>
PentaGOD better goes to CMLL so he can get that sweet jap deal
>>
>>2178827
They're going on Netflix, that'll give them a shot in the arm
>>
>>2178374
Rey Rey left AAA and went LU and hasn't came back so maybe
>>
>>2178352
>Will he appear at the Royal Rumble?
No but NXT is the night before
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.