[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stories pertaining to wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (23KB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
23KB, 189x200px
Ill start
>Be me
>16
>Playing WWE2k14
>Creating Jeff Hardy
>Mom walks in "Hi anon what are you playing"
>"WWE"
>"Oh why are you editing his lower body"
>"Are you Gay anon?"
>mfw Editing the lowerbody means you are gay
>She probably still thinks im gay to this day.
>>
>>2177038
do you still edit lower bodies anon?
>>
>>2177038
>creating Jeff Hardy
Neck yourself emo fag.
>>
>>2177038
I jerk off to divas feet every night. I cum to creepshots of my best friend showing her feet
>>
>>2177038
>Be me
>Watch NXT
>Ugly little monkey comes on screen
>Vomit
>Never watch again
>>
I was working my shift at Burger King when Seth Rollins walked in. He asked for a Whopper with extra pickles. He gets his burger and goes to take a seat. A couple of minutes later he storms up to the counter. He looks like he has something in his mouth as I ask him if anything's wrong. He says "Hell yeah the ih. You horhot the hihels" as a pickle falls off his mouth and lands in the counter. He stares at the pickle for a good minute and then he looks at me. He then rushes out of the restaurant, flipping me off as soon as he's out of the door. What a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>2177038
>be you
>be 18 now
>your dear mom will throw you out of the house
>cause you gay

>be me
I am going to stop greentexting and gtfo here because I am too old for this board
>>
>>2177221
everyone is too old for this board. worst place in the world to discuss wrestling.
>>
>>2177078
I like Seth and think he is one of the best in WWE but awkward Seth is a great meme.
>>
>>2177078
Kek
>>
>>2177056
You are a degenarate
>>
>>2177056
Me too senpai. I like to imagine sucking on Charlotte's long toes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.