[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will be the first to pin her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7276.jpg (132KB, 507x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7276.jpg
132KB, 507x720px
>>
>>2176162

I'd pin her with my dick, if you know what I mean.
>>
Charlotte or Sasha at Survivor Series
>>
>>2176162
me, I'll do it
>>
>>2176162
Ember Moon on NXT. Bayley on the main roster. Charlotte or Sasha will be the first to make her tap out.
>>
>>2176165
>>2176173
Acquire standards
>>
>>2176193
Post GF
>>
>>2176174
/thread

Guaranteed to go down this way. Can't wait for asukafag to lose his shit when his fat gf is jobbing on main event.
>>
>>2176195
>implying he has a GF
>>
>>2176199
You are delusional if you think she is losing any time soon. No way she is tapping out ever
>>
>>2176195
Get your own you thirsty fuck

>>2176205
>the virgin of virgins projecting his virginity
Kek
>>
>>2176207
she is surely losing 2 ember moon eventually what will happen on the main roster is anyone guess
>>
>>2176207
Yeah just like Kevin Owens went on to be a dominant champ after beating Cena.

Oh wait.

Just like The Ascension went on to be dominant tag champs after ruling NXT's division for a year.

Damn.

Your NXT darlings aren't shit in the big leagues
>>
will get fed to charlotte or nia jax
>>
She'll leave NXT undefeated, sacrificing the NXT title for the womens tournament.

She's already 100+ to 0 in singles.
>>
>>2176226
Not happening. Whaleska isn't going to get special treatment over Balor and Bayley. Everyone does the job
>>
>>2176230
So Paige wasnt special treatment?
>>
A more interesting question is who won't pin this fatty. She'll have 5% win ratio by the time her main roster run is over, kek
>>
>>2176255
They did that one three years ago and never again because they realised it was a mistake
>>
>>2176261
And Paige is a WAY bigger star than some middle aged gook that can't speak english
>>
>>2176261
>"No one gets special treatment"
>Showed special treatment
>"b-b-but it never happened again or will because I k-k-know"
>Doesnt refute that special treatment occurred.
So im right then?

The state of /asp/
>>
>>2176277
Get your stutter checked out. Nobody now gets special treatment and cherrypicking the sole exception from a different time does nothing to disprove that
>>
File: Capture.png (25KB, 138x63px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
25KB, 138x63px
Me.
>>
>>2176281
I know Asuka ruffles you that much. But you dont need to backtrack to save face.

Your forgiven that you were wrong.
>>
>>2176174
Can see her dropping title this week without being pinned, beating the new champ in none title and then going up after WM
>>
>>2176324
What the fuck would be the point of that?
>>
>>2176401
She's too old to be built back up again, they'll start mentioning streak/never been pinned after this Takeover and carry it over on to Raw
>>
>>2176324
Wew I'm glad you're not booking NXT. She's going to lose one on clean as a whistle like she should
>>
>>2176416
This. They would be crazy missing out on this
>>
>>2176416
She's 35 not 50. It took literally one match for everyone to believe she could shit fury on the other women in NXT
>>
>>2176435
They refuse to put Nattie anywhere near the title because of her age, what makes Asuka so special? She'll probably wind up only winning the title when they tour asia.
>>
>>2176484
She's never going to touch the title but it's got nothing to with credibility. They know she has it and they'll use it to make the younger women look good
>>
>>2176484
Nattie is treated the way she is because she's a charisma vacuum and not over. Nikki Bella is almost as old and winning the title at Wrestlemania. Age has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>2176503
Who will they want to get the rub? Woman in developmental or their golden girl on TV? Sasha gains very little by being the second person to beat her. It's like when Sasha beats Nia, no one will care cause Bayley and Asuka both did it a couple of times each.
>>
>>2176401
Get her on the main roster with the aura of her undefeated streak intact. Put her in a feud with Charlotte. Undefeated Asuka vs. Perfect on PPV Charlotte.
>>
>>2176511
Ember Moon and the 3 horsies. Almost nobody watches NXT so it doesn't matter who beats who there. If there's anything left of Asuka's credibility after all these losses then Nia will get a piece too.
>>
>>2176515
I'm so fucking sick of Charlotte Hogan. She won't have her streak that point anyway. Bayley is beating her at Mania. They will kill the fucking division for good if they're stupid enough to have the heel go over a much more popular babyface AGAIN
>>
>>2176511
Charlotte
Bayley
Sasha
Nia
Nikki
Bliss
Mickie

In that order
>>
>>2176540
None of them are in developmental
>>
>>2176529
desu I think Mania's a bit too soon for Bayley. The appeal in her character is the quest and she hasn't been questing for that long. I think they could push it to SummerSlam since Brooklyn is such an important place for Bayley anyway.

Then again it's not like winning it in Florida wouldn't have significance for her.
>>
>>2176543
Doesn't matter. Asuka will lose to them all eventually
>>
>>2176544
Asuka will be in NXT until after Summerslam at the earliest so either way a match with Charlotte will no longer be streak vs streak
>>
>>2176547
It does matter, it's proving my point. The main roster will get the rub not the developmental
>>
>>2176556
Both will but developmental doesn't exist to the majority of fans so they can get away with le Asuka is female Bork meme on the main roster
>>
>>2176162
Vince already has
>>
File: tumblr_mxwnwalHsV1qitwglo2_400.jpg (38KB, 375x534px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxwnwalHsV1qitwglo2_400.jpg
38KB, 375x534px
she should be the unannounced final boss of the women's tournament
>>
>>2176760
As long as she loses

>>2176754
Vince doesn't like Asians
>>
>>2176162
She will never lose clean
>>
>>2176754
i think asuka is definitely fuckable, no doubt, but I suspect Vince sees her as a little monkey
>>
>>2176872
So wrong
>>
>>2176893
Based Vince is right as usual
>>
Peyton Royce exactly one week from now but Billie insists on sharing the belt creating the first ever Outback Match at Takeover Orlando Mania weekend
>>
>>2176754
Implying Vince even knows this literal who exists
>>
>>2176484
Nattie is shit and overrated by smarks
>>
>>2177150
Just like Asuka
>>
>>2176223
>kevin owens
>nxt darling
He was there for like 3 months before he went up to face Cena so isn't really an NXT darling and is the current top RAW champion you retard
>>
>>2176915
>Outback Match

They're from Sydney you idiot.

>>2176223
>Your NXT darlings aren't shit in the big leagues

An impressively dumb post even for /asp/.
>>
>>2176435
you have to double a female wrestlers age to see them how vince sees them
>>
>>2177207
>>2177283
Seething NXMeme fans
>>
>>2176162
Fuck off to wooo with this gay shit
>>
>>2177401
Nah. Fuck off to your hugbox if you don't like it
>>
>>2176917
Implying Vince didn't meet her ever. One year champion, never met. Alright.
>>
>>2177965
Why would he? She's the least important champion on the least important brand
>>
>>2177361
I'm noticing that on this board every time someone is wrong they just accuse the other guy of seething
>>
>>2178089
It's essentially the "U MAD?" of /asp/
We've slowly become a /b/ that 90% of the time stays on the topic of professional wrestling while still constantly shitposting and baiting.
>>
>>2178089
Its literally just one person
>>
>>2177970
She's not the US Champion.
>>
Better question. Asuka on Total Diva's when? The only two person I really want there is Asuka, and Stephanie.
>>
>>2178178
When she learns how to speak English
>>
Asuka is the perfect kind of chub. Would absolutely slam.
>>
>>2178855
The only good chub is no chub. Overweight women are disgusting
>>
>>2176162
Some new female nxt trainee in her bed
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.