[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, when is the brand split going to end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: RAW-vs-Smackdown.jpg (264KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
RAW-vs-Smackdown.jpg
264KB, 650x366px
Realistically, when is the brand split going to end?
>>
Wrestlemania 34. Roman vs Cena title vs title match
>>
>>2175972
Would mark but
>WWE in charge of doing anything correctly
>>
>>2175976
State of this post
>>
>>2175985
>Getting worked by Roman and/or Cena in 2017

State of (you)
>>
After smackdown starts constantly beating raw in ratings and Vince gets upset about it, so he guts the smackdown roster in a draft, leaving them with a bunch of nobodies to the point no one cares about the show anymore and then ends the brand split
>>
>>2176008
Try and make sense next time you shitpost, retard.
>>
>>2175972
Biggest WM ever and by a lot.
>>
When the indy memes start to retire (namely AJ, Balor, Roode, Joe, Nakameme, etc.)

Meaning in 3 years or less
>>
>>2176049
Literally only one of them is on the main roster you retarded cunt
>>
>>2176054
They're all going to be on the main roster for at least one year tops before one of them retires

NXT will be led by Meme Omega a few years from now since its a brand and not real developmental
>>
>>2175971
In practice - 2018-2019
Officially - 2023
>>
No idea, but it will sort of pttter out like the original did. First people will appear on all shows, then joint PPVs, then slowly belts will be reunified.
>>
>>2176089
WWE Universe World Champion
>>
Hopefully never, the brands should be split for eternity
>>
File: blackhole of emotions.jpg (248KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
blackhole of emotions.jpg
248KB, 772x1034px
>>2176008
The issue with that is that Cena would have to carry Roman twice; first in actual wrestling and second in promos hyping up the feud.
Roman isnt terrible as a Wrestler anymore but he isn't good either, he is average.
Give Roman a mic and he will ruin every heat the feud currenlty has. Seriously, everytime he has a mic in his hands, I just hope "Please, no second hand embarrassment" and it always happens.
It will be incredibly difficult to built up a feud worthy a Wrestlemania Main Event spot featuring Roman Reigns that doesn't get outshined by other midcard feuds.
WM31 I gaved more shits about the Seth vs Randy feud than I gaved about Brock vs Roman and my investment in the Seth/Randy feud wasnt great either, and WM32 all my eyes were on the 6-man Ladder Match and the Dean/Brock feud, the later being a bitter dissapointment. And the Main Event of WM31 and 32 had Brock and HHH respectively so I dont think the Star Power of the Cenation can save the Main Event.
>>
>>2176049
>Meme Zayn vs Nakameme
>everyone considers it to be the MOTY2016
>its just punches and kicks, rarly any high-impact moves
>the crowd tries it best to get the match over
>it works
I hate NXT
>>
The brand split happened because USA didn't like SmackDown's ratings. Ending the brand split and making SmackDown a taped show again would kill it.

There's no reason to end the brand split, especially if WWE is gonna keep raiding every org they can for their best guys and swipe up every free agent they can. Ending the brand split would kill SmackDown's ratings and cause a massive roster contraction, which would lead to a bunch of guys getting shoved down the card.

They should keep doing it for as long as is financially and creatively possible. They're not gonna run out of bodies to occupy both rosters anytime soon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.