[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He enters the Rumble at 10 >He enters the Rumble at 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: tye-dillinger-perfect-10.png (247KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
tye-dillinger-perfect-10.png
247KB, 650x367px
>He enters the Rumble at 10
>He enters the Rumble at 9
>He enters the Rumble at 11
Assuming for the sake of argument, he's already slated to go up and debut at the Rumble, which of these would be funniest?
>>
>>2175681
Him suffering the same fate as Hawkins
>>
The answer is 9
>>
>>2175681
What will be funnier is the RAW after the Royal Rumble and Smarks realize it was just the chant that was over and not him then he's booked to job a few matches like the jobber he is, then he'll never be seen on RAW again until his inevitable future endeavour.
>>
>>2175688
No shit, everyone is aware of this. The Royal Rumble is just the perfect way to cap this meme off.
>>
>>2175681
Since everyone expects it, for whichever number he comes out, the timer should short out with 10 seconds to go and suddenly start counting up from 1.
>>
>>2175688
>haha it's so funny when someone fails and loses his job
>>
Will he get a big reaction if he debuts at the Rumble? On a scale of 1-10.
>>
>>2175681
I want to see him enter at 11 so smarks could be like VINCE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT
>>
When the timer appears instead of it counting down from ten it stars counting up and when it reaches ten his music starts playing.
>>
File: 1457135587954.webm (624KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457135587954.webm
624KB, 854x480px
>>2175681
>he gets brought up to the main roster
this poor fuck is gonna get so buried.
>>
>>2175739
>>2175723
>Crowd is confused for a couple seconds
>They get louder and "TEN" chants start up as people realize what's happening
>After 9, a female voice says "TEN!"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQvrJGQN9JY

That would be a pretty cool moment.
>>
>>2175739
The meme is replacing every single number with ten, which the crowd will probably be doing all night anyway because the rumble is a max smarky crowd.
>>
>>2175751
Exactly, would mark the fuck out for my Tye.
>>
>>2175712
You sure everyone is aware of this? Think you're wrong doe.

>>2175726
Reddit, you shouldn't get lost in these parts.
PS. Not being able to tell that it's the Smarks reaction which will be funny
>>
>>2175751
Also there needs to be a bigger gap between that woman saying ten and his music playing just to sandwich the pop in there when they realise.
>>
File: tyedillinger.jpg (48KB, 597x447px) Image search: [Google]
tyedillinger.jpg
48KB, 597x447px
>Samoa Joe is already out, has beaten dudes up, eliminated a couple guys, he's the only one standing tall.
>Tye comes out to a huge pop, turns around to show the camera the back of his shirt
>Michael Cole is marking out, screams, "THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE, AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR SAMOA JOE!"
>>
Holy shit this is the most reddit thread I've seen on here in some time
>>
>>2175764
> People actually discussing wrestling on this wrestling board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>2175764
Seething finna slimed ya worked seething mark.

Feel better?
>>
>>2175772
Now THIS is more like it

Begging ya to have sex kid!
>>
>>2175681
10 would be great for the crowd reaction. It's predictable, but it would still hype up the audience.

9 would be kind of lacklustre.

11 would be funnier, especially if they brought out a heel(e.g. The Miz) for 10 and pissed the crowd off.
>>
File: ascensionwwe.jpg (63KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionwwe.jpg
63KB, 800x400px
>One member of the Ascension enters at #9
>He waits outside the ring until the other enters at #11
>People begin whispering between themselves. What does this mean?
>Viktor retrieves a microphone and they both stand on the ring apron, silently.
>All the wrestlers in the ring are confused and stop fighting for a moment to watch
>A hush falls over the crowd
>Viktor raises the microphone, all eyes on him, takes a deep breath, and declares,

>"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams"

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>2175759
kek
>>
File: 1482803176081.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1482803176081.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>2178308
>>
>>2178308
I don't get it.
>>
>>2178308
I'd mark for a conspiracy theorist gimmick desu
>>
>>2175688
Good hope this happens. His chant is gay.
>>
>>2175688
But he was a jobber and got over hard. What are you trying to prove with your autism?
>>
>>2175681
>tfw everyone thinks it'll be an awesome moment if he came out at 10
>if it does happen people will be too busy saying "I knew it! I told you so! I'm so smart, so predictable wwe" to enjoy the moment
>>
The Rumble match died when Jericho didn't come out at #30 after everyone else had been eliminated in 2012.
>>
>>2175681
9. If he doesn't come in until 11 then people might expect him not to appear at all so he'd end up getting a big pop anyway. They should be annoyed and deflated that the reddit meme was ruined
>>
>>2175727
No. It's going to be a big crowd of fans from all over. Full fail marks will be a minority. It'll be like a 5
>>
>>2178823
lol yeah the Rumble crowd is never the smarkiest crowd of the year.
>confused-rock-raises-romans-hand-to-thunderous-boos.tiff
>>
>>2178362
>it was just the chant that was over and not him then
>But he was a jobber and got over hard. What are you trying to prove with your autism?
You sure I'm the autistic one here?
>>
he's gonna job to R-Truth lmao
>>
>>2175747
He's not maining yet, just making an appearance - his failure will >Tye into his losing gimmick.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.