[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wrestlers that worked you into a shoot when you were a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0870.jpg (22KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
22KB, 624x388px
>Wrestlers that worked you into a shoot when you were a little jimmy

Being a poor kid watching this rich fag
>>
>Ameripoors
>>
File: Undertaker XV.jpg (30KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
Undertaker XV.jpg
30KB, 456x352px
Ministry Taker, especially this, i was young as fuck then, good times
>>
I was 14 during Jables' run.

I understood the nuance and greatness of his character.

Truly the Wrestling Gawd.
>>
>>2175280
JBL doesn't get enough credit for his character transition, APA JBL was completely different person than the racist Limo riding JBL
>>
File: 0614310001458762233_filepicker.jpg (35KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
0614310001458762233_filepicker.jpg
35KB, 630x420px
Heel angle could always work me
>>
the border scene where he went to kick out immigrants physically, actually affected me. he went too far
>>
>>2175293
JBL had three major phases to his active career, and yes the initial transition from Bradshaw to JBL is really underappreciated.

Considering the character was originally going to be face, but they made him heel instead. Then he's given the belt because Eddie needed a break, and he became the most entertaining heel in the company and would remain there for a long time. He was booked well, and got to feud with the superb line-up of SmackDown! faces. I also this it goes unnoticed, but JBL was a major catalyst in Cena getting over and going main event.
>>
>>2175293
I actually went away from wwe for a year or so back then and was shocked when I found out JBL was Bradshaw.
>>
>>2175296
No he didn't. He was patrolling the borders to stop illegals coming in the country.
>>
>>2175295
>I'm not a very big fan of the black people

Heel Kurt was GOAT
>>
>>2175301
Same. I didn't waych from 2003 -2012, and had no idea that jbl was the acolyte.
>>
>>2175328
>>2175301
>John Bradshaw Layfield
>Didn't realize he was Bradshaw

???
>>
File: 1484291135547.jpg (93KB, 830x467px) Image search: [Google]
1484291135547.jpg
93KB, 830x467px
>>2175296
The Wall just got 10 feet higher.
>>
>>2175331
You can forgive me for not thinking some tag guy with long hair and a beard became somewhat who looks completely different in terms of style and was also the WWE Champion. I thought it may have been a coincidence that Bradshaw was apart of his name.
>>
>>2175280
Man JBL was great. I honestly stopped watching when Cena beat him at WM and just started watching again this year
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.