[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would her gimmick be in the attitude era?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

What would her gimmick be in the attitude era?
>>
her too?
>>
>>2174155
Molly Holly.
>>
>>2174155
Diva who refuses to get breast implants because her ass so fine.
>>
Unsigned. But if she did get signed, adorable little sister who gets preyed on by the assholes of the roster and is used as a morality pet for some babyface.
>>
>>2174169
She already has a nice rack
>>
>>2174155
naive oblivious girl all the skeevy midcarders try to bang
>>
>>2174182
DD or bust.
>>
File: WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
Mae Youngs Retard Daughter
>>
>>2174155
Eugene
>>
>>2174185
pun intended?
>>
>>2174155

It would be the same. She'd star in a David v Goliath feud against Chyna.

Sincere babyfaces could get over during the attitude era if the were good enough. See: Mick Foley, Jeff Hardy
>>
>>2174214
Shame Bayley is shit then
>>
File: 1456050105732.jpg (25KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1456050105732.jpg
25KB, 300x366px
>>2174155
Spitroast Sally
>>
>>2174168
Yep, almost exactly the same gimmick.
>>
>>2174214
Jeff Hardy was constantly buried tho
>>
>>2174316

Maybe he shouldn't have been a methed out spot monkey if he wanted an international megacorporation to invest millions in a push
>>
>>2174155
ugly fan not employed by the company
>>
>>2174155
Playing the cutesy sister type who's actually a cockhound and masturbates to pictures of wrestlers, sucking off Vince and pals to get a spot in the roster, being passed around The Godfather, Mark Henry and Val Venis, infiltrating Right to Censor and using her ass to make The Goodfather and Venis return to the fun side before starting a rivalry with Ivory that leads into a real life hardcore BDSM lesbian sex tape.
>>
Female Eugene because that's what she is now
>>
>>2174187
I would mark out if she tagged with Eugene
>>
Chyna lookalike
>>
is she autistic
>>
Her and Asorca would be in a match to see who gets to use the I R Baboon gimmick
Asorca would lose then go on to reform the Natural Disasters with Typhoon and Earthquake
>>
>>2174155
Absolutely the same, the only difference is she will be either everyone's bitch or a clumsy and joyful jobber
>>
>>2174787
Autistas don't like huggies
>>
>>2174368
>WWF attempted to build the late 90s around HBK
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.