[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it be a 6* match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Will it be a 6* match?
>>
Not in Tokyo Dome, so 4.5*.
>>
>>2173868
No, but it could be a 5 star match if they try hard enough. Probably won't.
>>
They will try to go all out, but i get the feeling the Rumble match is gonna go long so time constraints may harm it
>>
Nah, that'll be the triple threat with Joe at WM33.

>>2173888
m8, this show is gonna be so fucking long and there's so little on this card besides this match and the Rumble, they'll have all the time they need
>>
It's gonna be a 6* match and I'm gonna fucking miss is because I'm gonna be on "vacation" in some European shithole without stable wifi.
>>
>>2173905

Must really be a shithole not to have wifi
>>
>>2173905
So use your phone as a hotspot, goddamn.
>>
>>2173868
>Another title match with a combination of AJ, deanetty and cena
wow smackdown just keeps surprising us
>>
>>2173903
Rumble Match
AJ Vs Cena
Reigns Vs Owens
Bayley Vs Charlotte
Nia Vs Sasha
Becky Vs Mickey/Alexa
Neville Rich Swann
Tag title match?

more than you think
>>
>>2173868
They've yet to have even a 5 star match

>>2173936
There won't be a Smackdown women's match. There's literally nothing to do. Nattie/Nikki might be pre-show.
>>
Summerslam was like a 4.5 at best so no
>>
No chance. Not gonna main event, gonna play second fiddle to the rumble. The build to the match isn't really all that hot, either. I'd wait for Wrestlemania for the potential classics.
>>
>>2173940

>there's so little on this card besides this match and the Rumble

Thats still 4 matches + the rumble which is usually 55-65 mins
>>
>>2173868
AJ could have a six star match with Fin Balor but it would make /asp/ sick.
>>
The match between them at Summerslam was pretty good, I thought. Nothing earth-shattering but I had a good time with it. I can't imagine this being better than that.
>>
>>2173954
Balor can't do anything above 3.5
>>
>>2173961
>>2173954
Fin Balor 4 switchblades 3 top rope stomps etc he repeats moves so much, i find him boring and did in NXT I thought his NXT champ run was shit
>>
>>2173954
The same Finn Balor that got outclassed by two women in London? nah
>>
>>2173971
They took away most of his moves
>>
>>2173961

Go watch Devitt/Pac then kys
>>
File: BLWG.jpg (173KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
BLWG.jpg
173KB, 1252x1252px
>>2173990
>Devitt/Pac
>>
File: devittpac2012.jpg (96KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
devittpac2012.jpg
96KB, 500x333px
>>2173990
Based Pac can carry anyone to a good match
>>
>>2173936
>Nia Vs Sasha
>Becky Vs Mickey/Alexa
Neither of these are even confirmed and scream pre-show fodder.
>Tag title match?
I guess maybe? But Cesaro and Sheamus are both in the Rumble. Not that they can't work double duty, they're both great. There's not enough time to set up a SmackDown tag match.
>>
>>2173997
when he is back and on Ram every week in the same match over and over again he will get found out. his promo ability will hurt him cuz lets face it even in a over scripted pre recorded nxt he was dull af
>>
>>2174006
>There's not enough time to set up a SmackDown tag match
9 days
I remember last year matches setup on the pre show for the main card and matches just announced on WWE.com
>>
>>2173936
>3 diva "matches"
>meme weight "match"
>both tag title matches?
>kevin lowings vs pooman stains
Jesus christ, I guess they think all of the part timers in the rumble can carry the show
>>
>>2174012
The main issue I see with this Demon gimmick is that it will be obvious that he will have the standard 3 match feud where he wins the first/loses the second and then wins the third as demon its even more predictable with him
>>
>>2174021
No the main problem with the demon gimmick is he doesn't sell that he's "someone else" He just looks like an idiot with body paint on. It was especially embaressing during the seth match
>>
When he first turned up on Ram he got crickets the casual fan doesnt know him an certainly doesnt care about Japan stuff
>>
>>2174068
>>2174074
oh boy it's this goddamn argument again.

I hope we get youtube links! And people questioning the quality of other people's hearing!
>>
>>2174079
as long as they are Live and not after the fact WWE links
>>
That would be the match pre-Rumble right?
I don't Universal title shit as the last match
>>
it'll be a 5.75 star
that is a rating right?
>>
they're going to have AJ do the Spiral Tap and have Jhon kick out before 1 (ONE) AA kill AJ.

It will make Jhon look really strong for his 16th title win.
>>
>>2174101
>BMJ burying the flippiest flippy shit move out there
BASED
I like AJ but that move is dumb
>>
>>2173961
vs Neville at Rival was pretty good
vs Hideo Atari at WM31 Axxes
vs Owens at Beast in the East

Those are the only Finn matches i found somewhat good
>>
>>2174751
All were disappointing as fuck, especially the neville one
>>
>>2173868
their summerslam match was a 3 star match, so no
>>
>>2173868
If they are in the sweet spot of being after the boring ass RAM championship match and before the rumble, has the potential to hit at least 5
>>
>>2173868
cena literally has 0 chemistry with aj

the only guy to have chemistry with aj so far in wwe is roman reigns and alberto del rio.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.