[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

/cwd/ - Cruiserweight Division General #10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

This thread is about the cruiserweight division and 205 Live.

Current Cruiserweight Champion: Rich Swann (defending against Adrian Neville at Royal Rumble)

Power Rankings:
1. Adrian Neville
2. Rich Swann
3. Jack Gallagher
4. TJ Perkins
5. The Brian Kendrick
6. Noam Dar
7. Tony Nese & Drew Gulak
8. Cedric Alexander
9. Ariya Daivari
10. Mustafa Ali

Out of the list: Tajiri
>>
File: schemer.png (220KB, 381x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
schemer.png
220KB, 381x259px
>Tommy End debuts
>Neville wins just like in his CW division matches
Does this mean that they have high hopes for Neville or that Tommy is gonna get fucked?
>>
File: 1386281447985.png (433KB, 800x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386281447985.png
433KB, 800x533px
>>2173803
> adrian neville
M'wewtist
>>
>>2173829
Probably first. Neville is over as fuck right now.
>>
>>2173829
It would make fuck-all of sense if Neville lost to a "literally who?" for most casual fans debuter when he's about to challenge for and win the championship.

They also announced Tommy by his indy name when we already know he's billed as Aleister Black in NXT, so you can't even assume this has an effect on his push in NXT.
If anything, it shows they trust the guy who they signed less than a month ago to have a good televised match with little to no WWE style training. I'd say that's a good sign they see him as a future big star.
>>
kys manlets
>>
>>2173803
Kendrick looks absolutely GOAT.
>>
>>2175309
Kendrick has THE look. He just needs to bulk up a bit, because he looks scrawny as fuck.
>>
>>2173803
The feel when the cruiserweights have some of the most entertaining matches, but will never make it to the upper card. because their all manlets who refuse to bulk up. And if they do make it they'll become jobbers
>>
>>2173829
Hopefully the first option.

Neville is the CW monster right now, and there's no shame in losing to the guy that always wins. Tommy End will be fine.
>>
>>2175884
That's because barely any of them have a personality.
It's just
>hey, I'm a cruiserweight
>I stand out by having an attire with different colors from the colors of others' attires
>I also do flips
>just like all the other guys
>PS. I have no mic skills, pls no bully, stay positive :)
Like, man, I get it, they probably want to appeal to kids or whatever, but a fucking dab gimmick?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.