[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>YOU SEE THE THING IS...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ThreeH.jpg (31KB, 642x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ThreeH.jpg
31KB, 642x361px
>YOU SEE THE THING IS...
>>
>YOU MIGHT BE PRESIDENT DONALD BUT I'M THE GAME
>>
>>2173626
>IN THIS BUSINESS
>>
>>2173641
>THE NUMBER OF VOTES DON'T COUNT IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY EM
>>
>>2173640
>THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN-UNGHH
>>
>>2173640
BUT I'M NOT JUST THE GAME I'M THE KING OF KINGS
>>
AND THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>>
>I WILL DO JUST THAT AT -INSERT CITY HERE-
>BECAUSE I AM THE GAME

>AND I AM

>THAT

>DAMN

>GOOD
>>
>>2173668
I'M THE CHAPERONE.
>>
HMMMM, DUMBLEDORE'S BALLS IN MY BUTTHOLE!
>>
>>2173696

>AND QUITE FRANKLY...
>>
*post rumble raw*
YOU SEE SETH, THE THING IS
>>
2016 - lost to Roman Reigns
2015 - beat Sting
2014 - lost to Daniel Bryan
2013 - beat Brock Lesnar
2012 - lost to the Undertaker

BASED PAUL GETTING HIS WIN BACK IN 2017
>>
>>2174483
QUITE FRANKLY SETH, YOU'RE JUST NOT THAT GOOD
>>
>>2174493
THAT FACT OF THE MATTER IS

I'M GOING OVER

AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN'T DO ABOUT IT
>>
>THIS BOARD IS DEAD
>>
Is Seth really gonna get buried guys, please tell me it isnt true
>>
>>2174543
The match shouldn't happen. Everyone knows Rollins has to win so there's no real drama. Since HHH fucked off for football season, there's no real build.

>Congrats, Seth, you beat a 47 year old man who never wrestles
???
>>
>>2177147
>3 months to build
>implying he wont screw him at the rumble to start up the build
Are you a LITERAL retard?
>>
>>2174543
He will get buried in one of the ppvs and go over at mania, putting over his A+ son.
>>
>>2177157
As predictable as everything else about this feud.
>>
>>2177147
that was exactly the main event of wrestlemania 32. triple h didnt show up until rumble. he ruined the entire thing. wow roman beat a 47 year old man who never wrestlers, congrats!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.