[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would be your guy ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tmp754422714487275520.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp754422714487275520.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
We all know that Roman is Vince's guy. If you were in Vince's position and the decision on the next face of the company is on you , who would you try to put as "the" guy?
>>
>>2173135
Based Big Dog
>>
>>2173135
Johnny Curtis
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
Big E.
>>
whoever gets over

Right now, I'd get rid of the overscripting, fire the management entirely, fire most of the writers.

WWE needs one strong and credible heel stable. The League of Nations for the guys they had in was perfect, but they were jobbed out hard instead of winning every match. Now most heels aren't credible, most faces aren't credible either and that's mostly because of WWE choices to push Roman and bury everyone else.

Let Raw sink. Just watch Smackdown.
>>
>>2173149
The writers aren't the problem, they're a symptom. And interchangeable parts.
>>
and for the sake of it, push Braun Strowman at this point, since he's the only one with an inch of credibility

make him win the Rumble and have Ramen beat Owens the same night

then Strowman squashes Roman in under 3 minutes at mania cementing his dominance

let him keep the belt until one babyface starts getting the crowd behind him
>>
>>2173142
this
>>
File: 1463972133252.jpg (173KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
1463972133252.jpg
173KB, 1284x722px
>>2173135
Just saving the company, don't mind me
>>
>>2173163
Based A+ Player drawing the highest rating in the past 6 years.
>>
>>2173163
>started the record low ratings trend

Time for the 50 samefagging replies calling me "Fedoramen"
>>
>>2173167
But Rollins isn't the one whose Royal Rumble win caused the lowest-rated WrestleMania season in 18 years.
>>
>>2173175
>champion rarely on TV
>all of the matches had terrible builds, RAM before WM ending in tug o war
>ratings go down
Made me think
>>
>>2173135
Braun Strowman. He's the only guy with any credibility and intimidation factor. The rest of the new talent is put to shame by senior citizens like Kane and Beeg. Fucking Goldberg had to come back to save the ratings.
>>
>>2173177
>it's never muh Roman's fault

Dwayne was rarely on TV in 2013 and ratings weren't that garbage.

>Reigns loses the belt in the Royal Rumble
>following RAW is the highest-rated of 2016
>>
>>2173182
It's almost like the matches for JUSTlemania 29 had an actual build up
Also Dwayne is a bigger draw than Brocketty
>>
>>2173179
Brawn Strongman has a literal babyface.

>>2173188
The majority of the "build-up" for 29 didn't even start until after EC.

>a fucking Swagger vs. Alberto program outdrew Romannetty
>>
>>2173191
Swagger was based with Zeb Colter
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.