[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

SHAWN MICHAELS RUMOUR RETURN MATCH - AJ STYLES SNUBBED!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Shawn-Michaels.jpg (24KB, 645x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shawn-Michaels.jpg
24KB, 645x370px
>Shawn Michael's speaks on a potential 1 match return and his wrestler of choice being Samoa Joe.

On Samoa Joe: “I look at Samoa Joe and I’ve told him a number of times that I see his stuff at NXT and think to myself, ‘Man, I could have a great deal of fun with you.’ He’s a guy I have sort of enjoyed, and one of those sleeper guys that no one talks about. We have contrasting styles. I get that everybody wants to see me and AJ or Seth or Dolph [Ziggler]. From my standpoint, I think really telling a great story out there [is most important]. I could do it with a guy like Samoa Joe. His stuff looks really good, and sometimes he just looks like he’s beating the tar out of somebody.”
>>
Hickenbottom officially braindead?
>>
>>2172846
He's just trying to go against popular opinion and look edgy
>>
File: 1483701727618.jpg (9KB, 379x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483701727618.jpg
9KB, 379x374px
>>2172848
He is old, ofc he wouldn't be able to keep up with Aj.

Aj in 20 years will probably be a cripple himself.
>>
>>2172848
AJ Styles
>Scared of being outclassed

Seth
>Scared of being killed

>Dolph
?
>>
>>2172854
or scared of looking like a loser for beating up a loser?
>>
>>2172843
Do you think you'll ever get a job, buddy?
>>
>>2172863
My job is to work you.
>>
>>2172843
This is awesome *clap clap*

I hope they do it at this year's mania that'd be awesome if not then maybe the main event at SummerSlam? Although which brand would Joe debut on?
>>
>>2172865
0 D I M E S
>>
He chose Joe so he doesn't look slow, he is ducking a potential MOTY so he doesn't look old af
>>
>>2172883
Wrong my family would be in attendance so would make at least a few dimes
>>
>>2172843
HBK is jealous that AJ is a better christian
>>
>>2173373
This.
>AJ has been married to his high school sweetheart for years while Shawn had already been divorced once before he married his current wife
>AJ has 3 sons and 1 daughter while Shawn only has 1 son and 1 daughter
>Shawn was a junkie that politicked his way to the top and was hated by everyone while AJ is liked by everyone
>>
>>2172843

NO HE DON'T NONE HE DON'T WANT NONE SHAWN LOOKIN' SCARED NO HE DON'T REALLY WANT NONE
>>
>>2172865
Holy shit kek
>>
>>2173382
>AJ is liked by everyone
kek no
>>
>>2173485
The only people that don't like AJ are salty homofags and they're not people
>>
>>2173485
Only obese underage faggot marks hate him
>>
>>2172846

You're the braindead smark here
>>
>>2173487

>y-y-ou have to like everything I like

What kinda baby thinks like this?
>>
>>2173582
Don't bitch at me cuz your taste is shit. That's on you
>>
>>2172843

I actually agree with him. Samoa Joe would be a great choice.

Ajanetty and Jasethy are just cheap knock-offs of the original.
>>
>>2173600

You're the one throwing a tantrum cause someone doesn't like your favorite mandrama actor.
>>
Joe > AJ as a complete package
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.