[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who give Cena his best match? Punk vs Cena at Money in the Bank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Who give Cena his best match? Punk vs Cena at Money in the Bank 2011, Bryan vs Cena Summerslam 2013, or AJ vs Cena Summerslam 2016?
>>
Phillip
>>
>asking about Cena
>not even in the pic
come on m8
and I enjoyed the AJ Styles match the most
>>
>>2172542
Liar Liar Pants on Fire
>>
>>2172538
White Seff
>>
>>2172538

The Bryan match is far better than both of those matches, especially the AJ one. None of them are Cena's best match and only the SS one is in contention.
>>
Fucking none of those. 18+

>AJ
I'm gonna puke
>>
Bryan's match by far from these choices, perfectly wrestled, constantly hyped, up in the air result at the time and plenty of call backs to previous matches and the story of the feud (off the top of my head the little chain grappling at the start straight out of their velocity match and Bryan slapping Cena ect.)
>>
>>2172586
Found the autist
>>
Randy.
>>
>>2172542
with the context of everything going into it at the time, its absolutely Phillip. There was real, genuine drama that the other 2 cant replicate.

Granted, you remove that context and its kinda inferior.
>>
File: Shawn_Michaels_WM24_shot.jpg (27KB, 220x419px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn_Michaels_WM24_shot.jpg
27KB, 220x419px
>>
>>2173548
This. Their match on raw just to clarify, although their mania match was fantastic too.
>>
Bryan match was best,
Punk match was most hype.
>>
>>2173548

Hey, Shawn.
>>
Given the context, the story, the crowd and how fucking shocking Cena putting someone over clean was at the time? Punk.

Just as a match, probably Bryan.

Let's adjust the question a bit, what was the best spot in any of the matches?
>>
Batista
>>
Why even bother asking OP? You know that /asp/ will NEVER give CM Punk credit for anything he deserves.
>>
>>2172538
CM Punk vs Cena is the best overall match factoring in everything.

Bryan vs Cena is the best actual wrestling match.
>>
>>2173745
You mean like the five people in this thread who are giving Punk credit?
>>
>>2173745
>whiteknighting a pussy beta cuck
Congrats you are a fag
>>
Hbk
Randy Orton
Edge
Batista
Cesaro
>>
Vs hbk ah wm23 and un raw
Vs edge at unforgiven 06
Vs punk at ss 11
Vs punk at raw before wm 29
These are better than the one's OP mentioned.
But my favorite is vs sef at ss 2015
>>
OK who gave Cena a 5* match? There's your answer
>>
>>2174464

The AJ clean match was still setup to make AJ look strong.

So that match was great while Cena was partially holding back in the earlier parts of the match.

So the rematch has potential to be even better. Frightening thought.

Also Bray match where he threw the stairs is great, Kevin Owens matches were great, the various triple threats and on.
>>
>>2172538
all good

the build and story to Punk vs Cena puts it over the top though
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.