[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another wrestlemania ruined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 009_1477869976.jpg (84KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
009_1477869976.jpg
84KB, 467x600px
Strowman is now the favorite to win the Royal Rumble

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2017/01/19/wwe-royal-rumble-2017-betting-odds-huge-money-on-samoa-joe-braun-strowman-favored/#22affea243dd
>>
>getting worked by Forbes
>>
>ruined
Go away
>>
>>2171452
Vince has already backtracked on having him fight Roman so now it's probably the Undercarder again.
>>
>>2171465

A lumbering lanket who lacks basic coordination isn't entertaining to watch.
>>
>>2171459
This. They are awful for reporting on WWE. They only post bullshit.
>>
>>2171452
Vince is purposely trying to kill this company before he dies right
>>
>>2171452
actually im gonna bet brock and braun eliminate each other and it will be brock vs braun
>>
>>2171508
Is based Brown Strongman going to save us from part-timers?
>>
>fucking forbes of all things working the smarks into a shoot
One day its one rumour the next day its something else but you dolts by every single one
>>
Picture This, its the middle of the Royal Rumble; Brock, Braun, and Bill have taken out whoever else was in the ring. Braun takes all three of them out, setting up a triple threat at Mania where Braun beats both of them and becomes the greatest Monster Heel of all time.
>>
>>2171572
>implying taking out elderly part-timers wouldn't make him a 2014 Daniel Bryan tier babyface
>>
>>2171452
>Samoa Joe
Ugh... Just the fucking least entertaining pile of fat I've ever seen.
>>
>>2171452
The smart money isn't in so this is meaningless
>>
>>2171452
I could really go for Strowman killing Brock 2bh

Goldberg losing to Roman

Finn killing Taker

Rollins looking Trippple man

It could be the Wrestlemania that the old era passed the torch to the new era
>>
But I like strowman

He's one of the better built monsters they've produced in years

Better than Baron "lol i hate midgets am i over yet" Corbin or Ry "lol i'm a steroid monkey who got btfo by phil" Back
>>
>people calculate odds on a "sport" that is known to be scripted
Fucking kek, at least MMA hasn't been exposed completely so the marks still have some excuse.
>>
>>2171605
It's only been the last 6 months I've realised how utterly wasted he was with Bray
>>
>>2171612
The Wyatt family is a dead end for anyone, but he needed a stable to cover for his incredible greenness. Fortunately he's actually developing well.
>>
I see Goldberg winning the Royal Rumble match and them facing reigns at mania with also Rollins vs HHH , Brock vs stroughman , AJ vs Shane and Cena vs Taker.
>>
>>2171665
Brock v Goldberg 3 is happening, no way Brock agrees to get squashed and not get his win back
>>
>>2171452
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>2171860
Second
>>
"but I like Bruan"

Are you kidding me?

he isn't terrible, but should be Nowhere near the main event scene or Lesnar.

that would be a colossal mistake
>>
>>2171860
>>2171870
Torrie Wilson fags
>>
>>2171452
>Braun vs Roman

fuck you vince
>>
All these news of Vince being indecisive is just a smokescreen

In reality the Wrestlemania card is already done and they are just rusing and working the dirtsheets to create Rumble hype

Now watch Roman win the Universal title, Cena win the WWE title and Undercarder winning the Royal Rumble
>>
>>2171936
This match will sell tickets and put asses on seats but how the fuck are they going to market it as a match since Oldberg and Bork only lasted less than 2 minutes.
>>
>>2171948
Name a time that a triple threat drew dimes.
>>
>>2171929
Damn she's hot
>>
>>2171816
All the win did was reestablish Goldberg as a top guy. Now there's two guys who can lay down to put a new guy over.

Brock getting his win back does nothing for anyone
>>
File: 04.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>2171605
Bully Ryback is far better than anything Braun has done yet. And I like Braun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EtfFyYM33fc
>>
>>2171452
I actually pulled out this issue last week and fapped to it. Fapping to magazines is weird now.
>>
just turn this thread into torrie wilson please
>>
>>2172090
Please scan all the pages with Torrie. I swear there are pics of her in the magazine that are not online anywhere.
>>
>>2172095
I don't have a scanner friend.
>>
>>2172099
Do you have a smartphone? Use office lens or CamScanner please, it turns your phone into a scanner
>>
>>2171452
Strowman can hardly wrestle, Vince would be stupid enough to stick him in the main event at Mania. He would have to work like a 20+ minute match, which it is clear he can't.
>>
BASED STROWMAN!
>>
>>2172119
Got you my dude. I'm still at work though.
>>
>>2172131
Thank you bro. Take your time
>>
>>2171609
Those are odds at being booked the winner.

Only MMA shitters keep deluding themselves.
>>
>>2172159
>>>/s/17247323

Here made a new thread. Sorry for shit quality though
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.