[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The winner of the Royal Rumble... Braun Strowman! How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: Braun-strowman.jpg (40KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
Braun-strowman.jpg
40KB, 640x505px
>The winner of the Royal Rumble... Braun Strowman!

How hard will you mark?
>>
>>2171152
Braun sucks.
>>
>>2171152
imo the next hhh
>>
File: boredcrowd.jpg (110KB, 435x284px) Image search: [Google]
boredcrowd.jpg
110KB, 435x284px
>>2171152
>>
File: IMG_0199.jpg (15KB, 469x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.jpg
15KB, 469x256px
>>2171152
So it's gonna be a 4 fatal way at WrestleMania's main event, Lesnar vs Goldberg vs Reigns vs Strownman?
>>
at first, happy, he's fun and has been booked properly and seems like a good guy
and then, despair when I realize what that means for Wrestlemania
>>
>>2171176
This.

He'll just be fed to Roman.
>>
>>2171152
I guess it would be really cool to tune off Wrestlemania early.
>>
>>2171152
Hard, because it would show that WWE doesn't learn from errors
>>
>>2171152
BASED STROWMAN FINNA WORK SMARKS INTO A SHOOT
>>
>>2171152
Super fucking hard, I fucking LOVE braun and there could be a big future for him if they don't just waste all this on having Lex-Pac (roman) beat him.
>>
He uses zero wrestling moves. Not even typical big-man moves like a body slam. He just endures hits and then throws a clothesline sometimes. I literally don't know what his finisher is.

It would mean disaster for the wrestlemania main event.
>>
>>2171224
>muh moves!!!
yes, and? your point?
>>
>>2171224
Oh yes the most popular wrestlers of all time like Hogan, Austin, Rock, Cena are great technical wrestlers.... Kys ya SEETHING lil dweeb.
>>
>>2171152
I wouldn't. This would suck.
>>
>>2171243
They at least did standard moves like a fucking DDT or a body slam.

Braun literally stands in the ring and then takes a few clotheslines until he's knocked over. That's his only spot in every match.
>>
>>2171243
18+

You should know little boy that the WWE purposefully limits the move sets of their most important wrestlers for 3 big reasons.

1. Due to WWEs very demanding year long schedule, to make the wrestlers not kill em selves every night.

2. Avoid injuries or fight through minor injuries

3. Show off all of their signature moves within their 5 min tv match time frame for the ticket holders and to establish their identities

A lot of those you mentioned can do much more than you think. For instance, I remember an Austin vs. Angle match where Austin showed off his mat wrestling skills at the start of the RA era. This was after his neck surgery when he became severely limited too.
>>
>>2171235
Can you tell me what his finisher is?
>>
>>2171268
Reverse choke slam. Maybe try and pay attention.
>>
>>2171280
When was the last time he used it
>>
>>2171287
I don't even know the last time I watched Raw. Don't get salty someone was able to point out what his finisher is because you're a retard that doesn't pay attention.
>>
>>2171224
Are you fucking retarded?
He does a running power slam in every single match.
>>
>>2171297
>you're a retard that doesn't pay attention
>I don't even watch Raw
okie dokie
he has a new finisher by the way, you'd know that if you paid attention
>>
>>2171309
>I don't know his finisher
>he has a new finisher
So you're just shit posting as an argument because you don't actually have one.
>>
>>2171268
being huge and unstoppable and unhurtable? finishers are cool and all but you don't NEEEEED one when you're braun. hell, that could be his gimmick. no finishers needed.
>>
>>2171319
no actually im someone else that's calling you a dumbass
>>
>>2171324
Every big match has some sort of set up towards a finisher. That's how you know the match is supposed to end. When someone kicks out of a finisher it's a huge shocker to the audience.

I don't know what his stupid backwards chokeslam is even called. I can tell you about the Rock Bottom, the Stunner, the Tombstone piledriver or Sister Abigail. But I can't even differentiate his normal moves from a finisher because it's not even marketed to us as such. Not even commentators know what the name is.
>>
>>2171332
Well he's different and his matches will be different, too. If you can't wrap your head around him it's definitely, DEFINITELY, your problem, not his.

You know a match ends when the guy gets pinned for a 3 and the bell rings. Jeezus you fucking smarks.
>>
>>2171332
>When someone kicks out of a finisher it's a huge shocker to the audience.
You can't have been watching WWE that much recently then.
>>
>>2171347
Not really no
>>
Brown Strawman fucking sucks. Not really his fault, tho. I can't stand the "unstoppable monster" shit. Maybe I'd be more enthusiastic is he actually sold a fucking move other than the run into the the post after Zayn dodged a charge, which has happened like fourteen fucking times now. Same goes for Asuka, Goldberg, etc.
>>
>>2171360
goldberg has no right being booked so strong. he looks like an old toothless hobo.
>>
>>2171152
>Braun will Main event Mania before Bray
Once again proving how retarded Vince is. Braun is literally getting pushed because he's big.
>>
>>2171224
He keeps changing his finisher.

He used
That strangle submission old
Reverse choke slam
And now a running powerslam.
>>
>>2171152
No one will mark because he gets 0 reaction when his music hits. Liking Braun is a meme around here.
>>
>>2171268
reverse chokeslam and running powerslam. Although he's built up like any move he does can put you away.
>>
>>2171260
Yeah no shit I'm finna talking bout how it's possible to get over without being a flipyshit midget
>>
>>2171166
>Goldberg gets carried by 3 guys who have less than 5 wrestling moves
>>
>>2171491
also used a yokosuka cutter when he first came out
>>
>>2171944
Finna?
>>
Should be baron
>>
>>2171987
Huh?
>>
File: 1480846596591.jpg (43KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1480846596591.jpg
43KB, 780x439px
>>2171152
He wont win but im ready for the rematch of the century.
>>
>>2171486
Muh fat fedora hillbilly ;_;

Kys
>>
>>2171360

>I can't stand the "unstoppable monster" shit. Maybe I'd be more enthusiastic is he actually sold a fucking move

But thats the whole point of being a fucking monster giant. You're not supposed to be weak and sell everything. His job is to be the biggest threat and obstacle to anyone, so that anyone that overcomes him is put over.
>>
File: 1407483770664.jpg (99KB, 584x649px) Image search: [Google]
1407483770664.jpg
99KB, 584x649px
>>
heh?
>>
>>2171152
i want sami to win the rumble
>>
>>2171152
I wouldn't really

He needs more time before he wins a rumble
>>
>>2171993
Well thats just not true
>>
>>2172653
Same. Sami vs KO round 3 will top SCSA vs The Rock. Would be GOAT.
>>
>>2171486

You should be happy about this, Braun.

Why does anyone that works with Bray become so gay for him?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.