[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

WWE just doesnt give a fuck anymore. Also, based MIZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: Seth_Omega.png (593KB, 867x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Seth_Omega.png
593KB, 867x557px
WWE just doesnt give a fuck anymore.

Also, based MIZ
>>
Forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmerVUKe6L8

And also, Sasha is getting ugglier day by day
>>
Link the video nerd
>>
>>2170617
Sasha is adorable
>>
>>2170617
>ryan gosling in wrestling trunks

yes fucks yes
>>
>>2170618
I did you autist
>>
>>2170627
>3 seconds before my post

fight me irl
>>
>>2170612
whatever, it's no secret that they want him, they'd be stupid not to
>>
Has WWE ever put over a competing product to this extent, before?

His contract doesn't expire until after the Rumble, but at this point I gotta think
1) They have a handshake agreement for him to sign with WWE after his contract is up
2) They got some kinda agreement to buy out the rest of his contract from New Japan to get him in the Rumble.
>>
>>2170622
Sasha turns into a fuckin' qt whenever she's not on script.

Whenever she goes back on script, though, good lord it's unwatchable.
>>
>>2170652
>buy out 2 days
They would never do this even if it would create a buzz for both companies, but it would be nice if they let him enter just the rumble and then he can fuck off back to Japan
>>
>>2170618
Cant youtube seff rawlins Kenny Omega
>>
File: ugghhhhhhh.png (343KB, 538x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ugghhhhhhh.png
343KB, 538x363px
>>2170622
>>2170653
His forehead is out of limits at this point.

Just look how disgusting she looks
>>
>debut him in rumble
>he's not going to win it
>can't book a solid rumble showing into a storyline to save their lives

it made sense for aj cause they saw him as a upper midcarder but they'd be signing omega to be a top guy
>>
File: 1338923585639.webm (673KB, 844x690px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1338923585639.webm
673KB, 844x690px
>>2170612
>>2170617
WWE has only themselves to blame if the Rumble crowd is chanting for Kenny Omega then gets pissed when he doesn't show up.
>>
>>2170656
Well shit dude, let's look at those days:
1) The Royal Rumble (29th)
2) The Raw after the Royal Rumble (30th)
3) The SmackDown after the Royal Rumble (31st, day it expires)

That's your most watched PPV and most watched television of the year outside of Mania and the Raw after Mania. If you wanna bring a new star into the company and get some goddamn eyes on him and immediately generate hype going into Mania, you do it at the Rumble.

If New Japan knows Omega isn't re-signing and he's going to WWE and WWE knows they want Omega and they want Omega now, I don't think it'd be out of character for Vince to throw the money at New Japan to get his man.
>>
>>2170663
This.

Royal RUmble is probably the most hyped PPV even more than Wrestlemania, this years its seems pretty predictable and shit, if they keep doing this kind of shit with Omega or even Angle, people will be pissed as fuck with whoever wins it.
>>
>>2170660
>they'd be signing omega to be a top guy

ahahahafaggot.jpg
>>
>>2170667
>this years its seems pretty predictable and shit,
Really? I think this year is a little less predictable than the last, like, three or four.
>>
>>2170617
>bring ryan gosling in
>have him feud with the miz
>schoolgirls bring viewership up by 2 million
>>
>>2170667
>this year is predictable
How is it, you gigantic faggot?
>>
>>2170671
I agree, I don't even have a prediction for this year.

Before we all knew it would be Batista, Ramen and Haitch.
>>
>>2170671
Goldberg or Taker. Who else?

Strowman too green, Roman is not in it. Rollins will be out for Haitch somehow. Nobody else at this point is Wrestlemania ME Material
>>
>>2170689
Balor, Lesnar, Jericho, I'd call Ambrose and Zayn dark horses.
>>
Based HBK picking real wrestlers
>>
>>2170689
>hes a smark
Explains everything
>>
>>2170689
Goldberg? Get the fuck
>>
>>2170689
Would Strowman being green actually matter in him not getting it? I mean, he's huge (at least physically) so Vince obviously has a hardon for him and it's not like WWE has been on a stellar run, they could very well push him even if he's unprepared for Mania ME given how he's been portrayed as a nigh unstoppable monster.
>>
Based Gallows with 2 picks
>>
>>2170711
His matches have shown that they're aware he's green since they have him do the absolute minimum. They've gotta know that having him go 30 minutes with Roman would be awful.
>>
>>2170668
>implying Omega wouldn't be the most over guy besides AJ

cry louder fedoramen
>>
>>2170720
>2 picks
>both of them are Roman Reigns
what a company man, push this guy right now
>>
>>2170708
>>2170709
Not telling who I would like to win. If I could choose it would be Jericho, so he can have a Title vs Career match with Owens.

Im just saying the most likely to win. They are not building anyone else, since Roman is not in the rumble.>>2170711 its too soon for Strowman, no way they will let him ME Wrestlemania, he need one huge win in a 1 on 1 match (Maybe Lesnar?) before getting push for the title. I dont think they are going to make the same mistake they did with Reigns.
>>
>>2170740
>roman

he can pick which title he wants to go for can't he? used to be like that bmj could carry him for maybe 10 minutes
>>
>>2170612
I don't see how this means they don't care.

The guy has a lot of buzz, they're just giving him more to get some themselves.
>>
>>2170746
>putting this much thought in to wrestling
>thinking you know anything about "the business"
Stop posting forever
>>
>>2170754
>Implying it needs too much thinking

Benoit yourself
>>
>>2170766
You are literally what ruined wrestling
>>
>>2170617
>it's deleted
OOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2170617
>deleted video
LMAO THEY FUCKED UP
>>
>>2170612
I'm hoping for Duke The Dumpster Droese. He can unite with Seth Rollins for their shared hatred of Triple H.

The Trashman could be COO of WWE if things were different back then.
>>
>>2170786
>>2170789
They made it private you nerds
>>
>>2170617
Kek someone's going to get fire
>>
>>2170652
>>2170656
wasn't AJ under contract with tna or roh when he went in the rumble and he just nulled on that contract or something? i remember either dixie or some roh doofus being furious over that.

also, doesn't wwe routinely work with NJPW now? didnt new japan send over liger to one of the NXT shows and wwe did some work with them in japan?
>>
>>2170786
>>2170789
>http://www.wwe.com/videos/seth-rollins-wants-kenny-omega-in-the-royal-rumble-match-wwe-pop-question
>redirects to another video
welp somebody on the social media team just got they ass fired.
>>
>>2170804
No, AJ was absolutely free and clear, a free agent when he signed with WWE.

And I dunno about "routinely", but yeah, Liger showed up at NXT Brooklyn in 2015. But since then, WWE raided the fuck out of NJPW's main event scene, so I doubt they're buddy buddy anymore.
>>
>>2170617
Why did they deleted it?

If they really have this boner to sign Kenny, then they should fulfill his wishes of making his own ideas reality in the WWE, or just offer him the biggest bucks they can offer, he might get interested. Otherwise, these actions of indirectly saying they want him will never work. He has an established fandom in Japan, and with his WK11 performance, he gained more international fans, and it is not a secret that he's obsessed with Japanese culture, so, I don't think he's really in need of signing with the WWE, at least, not in the current period.
>>
IF he does end up in WWE they're gonna put him in NEXT. They're struggling and H needs people to buy tickets.
>>
>>2170820
They only took 4 people and three of them were close to signing with TNA. Nakamura would've stayed if they didn't give him enough money
>>
>>2170622
autismo maximus.
>>
>>2170810
>>2170801
>>2170789
>>2170803
>>2170828

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLlySQiEduw
>>
>>2170883
He's not going to sign if it's for a NXT deal. The dude literally doesn't care about money, he wants to matter be doing something he feels matter. He's the opposite of Karl Anderson and Gallows who only care about money to support their families and don't give a shit about being jobber when you're paying them big bucks due to the contracts you gave them to do it.

This whole thing is just him working people.
>>
>>2171172
well then Omega can do stuff that matters in NXT
>>
File: bigkev.gif (651KB, 288x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bigkev.gif
651KB, 288x216px
>>2171204
>stuff that matters
>NXT
You nearly got me as well, Paul.
>>
>Deleted

VINCE IS GONNA FREAK
>>
>>2171204
Kenny doesn't want to go back to development that was the reason why he left the WWE in the first place
>>
>No mirror of the full thing
Sad
>>
They reposted the video with Seth taken out. Lol
>>
>>2171340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv8cj4wUqWk

Title is changed too. Somebody must've went off base.
>>
>>2171340
the good weeb brothers got taken out too
>>
>>2171231
He left to build credibility because why would a company back the ideas of someone who's unproven

that was his initial motivation for leaving
>>
>>2170804
Liger has a contract where he can do whatever he wants
>>
File: drive.jpg (846KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drive.jpg
846KB, 1920x1200px
>Alright Goose, what do you do?
>...
>...
>...
>...
>I draw
>>
File: drive.webm (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drive.webm
1MB, 1920x816px
the goose should just bring his Drive gimmick and have that sting-like presence.
>>
>>2171388
Yes, because he wants to be a main guy doing what he wants to do with his character. He's not going to come back to be some nobody on NXT. No matter how much money they wave in his face. His only major passion is wrestling and he has no family he needs to support.
>>
>>2171649
I agree. The best shot WWE has at signing him is if they let him do all of his own character work
>>
>>2170622
based anon working the horseposters
>>
File: IMG_3842.jpg (324KB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3842.jpg
324KB, 1275x1920px
BASED RAINMAKER FOREVER LIVING IN HAITCHES HEAD RENT FREE
>>
>>2172503
omg I meant CLEANER i'm too drunk rn
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.