[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he beat Oreowens at the Rumble?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: BasedBigDog.png (740KB, 640x673px) Image search: [Google]
BasedBigDog.png
740KB, 640x673px
Will he beat Oreowens at the Rumble?
>>
Finna yes
>>
>>2168935
He can't even beat a 40-60 cheer to boo ratio.
>>
>>2168935
*Hides thread*
>>
Pretty obvious yes

BASED ROMAN
>>
Reminder to hide fedoramen spam threads!

>>2168955
based
>>
>>2168953
Not true according to recent RAWs

>>2168955
The cookie jar was hidden from you as a kid because mama didn't want you to get even more obese
>>
>>2168955
>>2168970

:yanoface:
>>
>>2168975
NO
>>
File: RomanReigns6.jpg (64KB, 670x388px) Image search: [Google]
RomanReigns6.jpg
64KB, 670x388px
>>2168977
>so obsessed with me he literaly wants to be me

Anyway I believe Roman will defeat Owens for the Universal title
>>
>>2168985
Filtered
>>
File: BasedRoman4.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BasedRoman4.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
>tfw he's the next Universal champ
and the first good one
>>
>>2168935
Yes. Big Dog's '''''''''punishment''''''' is over and it's time for him to return to his rightful place at the top.
>>
>>2169006
I dont know, he had a pretty 'good' punishment. Had to rot in the US title scene for half a year and miss summerslam. Also had to job to a debuting Finn Balor with no paint clean. As well as getting pined by fucking deannetty and jasethy
>>
>>2169006
lol time for him to get booed some more
>>
>>2169048
The fat smarks will accept him whether they like it or not
>>
>>2168935
Hopefully Owens gets buried so hard he's banished to midcard shadowrealm forever
>>
I highly doubt Lex-Pac will beat Owens at the rumble
>>
He's been losing these past few weeks, there is still one more Raw and if he still looks weak in the go home show its a guarantee that he's winning.

Smarks are praying that Strowman interferes in the title match to cause a DQ finish but we all know that's not going to happen. There's also the potato twink to consider, are they really going to ruin Roman again by having him job to the twink after winning the title mere months?
>>
File: tumblr_nztugkdImt1u4t7nmo1_1280.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nztugkdImt1u4t7nmo1_1280.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>2169055
fat smarks are 50% of his US fanbase already
>>
>>2169138
When did Triphammer and Trooth Bombz meet Roman?!
>>
>>2169161
>implying they're not both FedoRamen
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.