[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Big Lifts Randy working the marks Is he our guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: orton.png (621KB, 737x1811px) Image search: [Google]
orton.png
621KB, 737x1811px
>Big Lifts Randy working the marks
Is he our guys?
>>
snek
>>
>>2168620
this
>>
spazzing out and acting like a nigger is not working the marks. don't know why double standards exist for orton's behavior
>>
Based Orton truly /ourguy/
>>
>>2168608
It sounds like Orton declined to take a picture with him, not him taking a picture of randy. I understand not wanting your picture taken with a fan but he shouldn't of gotten that upset over a fan taking a picture.
>>
You gotta read the original report, it's fucking ridiculous, the dude starts talking about his former police training and shit.
>>
>>2168701
Link?
>>
(((schwartz)))
>>
so why didn't he take his earphones off if he didn't hear the guy? bad manners desu
>>
>>2168646
Because Orton is based.
>>
This whole thing has me thinking, let's say you are at the gym one day and just happen to see Randy Orton (or a superstar of your choosing) in the locker room. You want to show them your support but you don't want to be an asshole fan. What exactly should you do?

I've decided the best course of action would be to try and make brief eye contact, say something like "Hey, Randy," maybe fist-bump if you're close by enough and go about your day as if nothing happened.
>>
>>2168608
If you disagree with Orton, you are DYEL. End of story.
>>
>>2169192
It's code for 'fuck off and don't bother me'. The smark has unironic autism if he can't recognise that
>>
>>2169346
I tell them I'm a fan and like their work then leave them alone
>>
>>2169346
'Hey x, big fan!'

Nothing more needs to be said. I've never understood the fascination with autographs and pictures. I've met a couple wrestlers and it's never crossed my mind to ask them for that
>>
>>2169346

>make eye contact
>thumbs up, enthusiastic
>when he smiles turn it slowly into a thumbs down
>stabbing motion with the downward tumb
>eye contact entire time
>>
>>2169393
Hi Paul
>>
>>2169346
Just grab his dick and start sucking it desu.
>>
>>2168608
This beta mark actually went and told a news outlet? The fuck is up with everyone being entitled now?
>>
I'm just starting to watch wrestling again. How did Randy end up with the Wyatt Family? Last I saw they were feuding.
>>
>>2169346

Yell "HEY PHIL" and call him a quieter.
>>
>>2168608

Sounds like Orton didn't want any photographic record of his curing in the squat rack, or squatting high, or half repping bench presses, or using machines.

I'm on to him.
>>
>>2169192
>so why didn't he take his earphones off if he didn't hear the guy? bad manners desu
He was working out. Anyone knows you dont fucking disturb in the middle of a session. If anything Orton showed great restraint and patience with this mongoloid retard. No second chances though.

And he didnt agree to a picture. The guy can go fuck himself with that "no u said u couldnt hear me lol"

#ImWithOrton
#twitterwars
#seriousbizniz
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.