[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drops the title >gets relegated to being a midcarder on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: BK.png (335KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BK.png
335KB, 500x500px
>drops the title
>gets relegated to being a midcarder on the jobber show
>put in a feud with Tajiri
>Tajiri gets injured
>absolutely nothing for him to do
How long before he's back in the bingo halls?
>>
tajiri is fucking injured?
>>
>>2168345
Making the cruiserweights a separate division altogether was a huge mistake, Kendrick already outlived his role as top heel on it with the arrival of Neville, and could be a quality worker on the regular midcard.
>>
I dunno, maybe there's another Japanese guy.

Like, a really good Japanese guy?

Whose name also starts with T?

Shit, it'd be great if we had somebody like that.
>>
>>2168389
Fucked up his leg in a house show.
>>
Someone please post that pic of Tajiri drinking with his eyes rolled in.
>>
>>2168389
fuck i didnt know this either wtf i hate brian kendrick now
>>
Kendrick & Tajiri shouldn't have been feuding with each other anyway.

They should be feuding with newcomers.

>>2168404
holy shit muh fuckin' DICK
>>
File: kendrick and london.jpg (42KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick and london.jpg
42KB, 625x351px
>>2168345
His character is still too good right now for WWE to throw him back to the bingo halls. The easiest way to get him back into an important storyline without being in the title picture is to bring back Paul London and have them feud with each other. The storyline would just be the classic "two best friends have gone down different paths and one tries to bring the other one back to the light" with London trying to saved Kendrick from his punished form and bring him back to his fun nice guy form from his younger days.

It's not like it would cost anything to get Paul London. You could pay him in acid tablets and skittles, he would be happy to just get back on WWE programming.
>>
>>2169497
Winning the belt really short-changed his character.

Bitter Desperate Veteran had plenty of mileage left in it.

>Paul London

They're not friends anymore. ;_;

Also London is WAAAAAYYY more of a fuck-up.
>>
>>2169502
Guys who have been best friends for that long can turn the friendship around if they need to. They still follow each other on Twitter for what it's worth. And obviously London is a bigger fuckup since hes not in WWE and Kendrick is. I just mean from a kayfabe perspective Kendrick is supposed to be a broken shell of his former happy go lucky self, so London could be the good guy trying to bring him back.
>>
>>2169508
You're literally attempting to fantasy book reality.

Don't.

>They still follow each other on Twitter for what it's worth.

"Nothing?"
>>
>>2169572
have you never fallen out with your best friend?
>>
>>2169581
Not the point.

As of right the fuck now, not only are they not friends, but London is not interested in working for WWE and signed to another promotion until at least 2018.
>>
>>2169581
Not him but I have and I haven't talked to him in 5years
>>
>>2169508
>for what it's worth

Literally nothing?
>>
>>2169497
> Paul London

He is persona non grata, has buried Haitch on multiple occasions, got cucked by Matt Hardy with Ashley Massaro, smoked weed all the time. He's one of the most underrated guys in the business in ring but he is a tremendous fuckup and arguably held down TBK.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.