[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's Tourney and Male-on-Female Violence angles in WWE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: hhh-womens-wrestling.jpg (21KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
hhh-womens-wrestling.jpg
21KB, 480x280px
Source: http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/hhh-confirms-wwe-womens-tournament-not-fan-intergender-matches-228586

>In an interview with the Fox Sports' Wrestling Compadres podcast, WWE COO Paul "HHH" Levesque confirmed that a WWE women's tournament is happening this year, likely this summer.

>The podcast aired a clip from the interview Wednesday with the full interview set to be released this Friday.

>Levesque said that the difficult thing has been trying to find the right time for the tournament, given their current schedule and the ever-changing landscape of WWE. He mentioned the UK tournament fit perfectly prior to the Royal Rumble and that he is hoping the women's tourney can happen this summer.

>The plan is to recruit very similarly to the WWE Cruiserweight Classic where they "scour the globe" and find some talents that may be flying under the radar, increasing the talent pool for WWE as a whole.

>Levesque was also asked about intergender matches and while he understands that they may work for some smaller groups as shock entertainment value, he didn't think the WWE fanbase would be ready for a male to be seen beating up a woman in the ring. He prefers the women being able to stand out on their own athletic merits.
>>
>>2167740
'scour the globe' probably just means 'get a bunch of Joshi because they're better at wrasslin than our women'
>>
>>2167740
I was almost afraid Haitch would force intergender shite on us. Phew.
>>
>>2167747
They also can't speak English and are really ugly so I doubt it. Kicking people very hard isn't wrestling
>>
>>2167751

Charlotte vs. Roman Reigns will headline WM40.
>>
Not so much intergender matches but getting back at Stephanie for beinf a cunt
>>
File: shimmer.jpg (179KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shimmer.jpg
179KB, 800x1200px
They are going to raid shimmer and all the joshi so they can be jobbers on nxt
>>
>>2167751
This. Keep them in separate but equal divisions
>>
>>2167789
That is a lot of ugly bitches
>>
>>2167755
Somebody post that Kairi Hojo drop elbow for anyone thinking of agreeing with this purposely obtuse retard.
>>
>>2167789

I really want to hold hands with Veda Scott.
>>
>Levesque was also asked about intergender matches and while he understands that they may work for some smaller groups as shock entertainment value,

Why does this faggot insist on burying indys everytime he opens his mouth? Go fuck yourself GAYTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2167789
Except for Sienna, not a single bitch looks good/cute/beautiful in there. What a joke promotion. How do you expect to draw casuals by employing ugly bitches?
>>
File: feel the bern.jpg (58KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
feel the bern.jpg
58KB, 750x1000px
>>2167830
>Shimmer Women Athletes (often referred to simply as Shimmer) is an American, Chicago-based independent women's professional wrestling promotion which held its first event on November 6, 2005.[1][2] Established by Dave Prazak and run by both him and Allison Danger, the promotion was created to give female wrestling talent from North America and beyond a serious, non-objectifying platform on which to display their skills
>>
>>2167826
>burying
kys
Also, that entire statement is true. I started watching Lucha Underground because of the hype on here and dropped instantly when a fucking woman won a match against two(2) men and was the number 1 contender for the top belt. inb4 muhsoggyknees etc etc
>>
>>2167848
Too bad AAW is the much more based Indy promo in Chicago
>>
>>2167830
t. kissless virgin
>>
>>2167812
muh meme elbow drop gifs xD
>>
>>2167791
Nah they're not talented, so treat them as the sideshow attractions they are.
>>
>>2167789
>HHH has already signed 5 of the women on that poster by 2016

Shimmer is dying in 2017 bros and there's nothing we can do
>>
>>2168011
Nah
>>
File: 1474869604060.jpg (41KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1474869604060.jpg
41KB, 600x850px
>>2167740
It's happening
>>
please papa haitch, bring BASED GODESS IO to bury the competition, thx
>>
>he didn't think the WWE fanbase would be ready for a male to be seen beating up a woman in the ring

You could book the woman to win once in a while, too....
>>
>>2169430
back to tumblr. men > women
>>
>>2167740
>WWE fanbase would be ready for a male to be seen beating up a woman in the ring.
>>
>>2168925
Apparently in the Observer this week Dave mentioned that Papa H wants to buy their library. Which is a bit sad
>>
>Levesque was also asked about intergender matches and while he understands that they may work for some smaller groups as shock entertainment value, he didn't think the WWE fanbase would be ready for a male to be seen beating up a woman in the ring. He prefers the women being able to stand out on their own athletic merits.

Of course it needs to be about this.

Tip: There are only two logically consistent stances to take when having a problem with male on female violence specifically, as opposed to having a problem with violence in general. One of these is that violence against men is okay because you're a fucking collectivist who assigns the unrestrained violence of some men as a characteristic of men in general, sees male on male violence as a malevolent group eating itself, doesn't want to acknowledge the sizable amount of woman-led domestic abuse which interferes with your narrative (even just counting what gets reported after social pressure), and sees male-on-female violence as the only violence where an innocent party is being attacked by a malicious party. The other is that you see women as weaker, and see men hitting women as the strong picking on the weak.

The latter has some biological truth to it, which brings me to my problem with intergender matches, that being that they're not believable. Letting your smaller, less muscular female wrestlers get effective offense on your bigger, stronger, more durable, more agile male wrestlers both looks ridiculous and makes the latter look extremely weak. The only time that it should come up as anything other than a squash match is as fetish material in a show that's dedicated to that and that alone.
>>
>>2171151
Or if the woman is a freak like that 6'5" kickboxer they've signed.
>>
>>2171163

I don't know who you're talking about, but she'd have to be an extreme outlier indeed.

Even a THICC girl like Natalya is completely unsuited to fight a /fit/ man of her height and weight. Compared to men, women just don't have the muscle mass, muscle strength, bone density, and ability to keep track of their surroundings.
>>
>>2171182
I agree, but it's worth mentioning that pro-wrestling doesn't have to be realistic.

Obviously in a real fight, 99% of the time a man will kick a woman's ass. But in the WWE there could be situations in which it benefits the storyline to have the woman beating the man. It certainly shouldn't be par for the course, but I can see it working on rare occasions.

For example it wouldn't look completely ridiculous to see a woman of Charlotte's body type winning against someone like Enzo Amore. Or Natalya against Ellsworth. Those kind of match ups could be believable enough to not detract from the product.
>>
>>2171199

>I agree, but it's worth mentioning that pro-wrestling doesn't have to be realistic.

To some degree, just like with any other case of suspension of disbelief.

Women beating up men who aren't a blob of jelly or a skinnyfat twig needs to be handled in such an over-the-top fashion that your mind doesn't say "yeah fucking right." Female super heroes are a good example, as are action movies where the woman is flipping all over the place and doing all kinds of super human stunts.

In wrestling, a woman beating a man should be something of a joke and/or a fluke. If he's supposed to be credible, he should be a heel, it should be a roll-up or the woman cheating by hitting him in the balls with a kendo stick or soemthing (will garner more sympathy from the audience than normal, because this isn't a match that should be happening to begin with), and he should have a "I can't believe that just happened" look on his face after he loses. If he's not supposed to be credible, well, that's the joke.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.