[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AND THIZZ IS BIG CAWS HE IS 7 FT TALL AND... WELL THAT'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: big-cass-3.jpg (375KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
big-cass-3.jpg
375KB, 1000x600px
AND THIZZ IS BIG CAWS

HE IS 7 FT TALL AND... WELL THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT, NOTHIN SPECIAL BOUT HIM.
>>
>all those MUH TALL RASSLER failures
>Vince keeps pushing them
Why?
>>
Part of a shit tag team that jobs most of the time.

They dont do any good tag moves and their matches are shit.

He only comes in at the end off a hot tag and does 4 moves, he is way worse than Ramen
>>
>>2167386
because he's a homosexual in denial with serious power and control issues so he'd like to be dominated but only feels the biggest and strongest men are worthy.
>>
Honestly I've been more entertained by big cass than any japanese wrestler in WWE excluding Tajiri.
>>
He should borrow some roids from HHH
>>
>>2167382
I think it's pretty special how he manages to botch his finisher more than hit it right.
>>
>>2167386
Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>2167395
This
>>
>>2167393
>he is way worse than Ramen

Does anyone even say otherwise?
Hating Roman is one thing, but claiming he's Cass-tier?
Roman's not even as bad as Corbin, who in turn is much better than Cass.
Cass is a special brand of awful.
>>
>>2167401
Honestly your taste is fucking shit
>>
>smarks now turning on Based Cass

KEK
E
K
>>
>>2167382
Christ, he looks so awful. He needs roids ASAP.
>>
>>2167540
He was over because

1)he was in NXT
2)only worked as a hot tag and nothing else

Now that he's getting more singles matches it's evident that he's still green as fuck and not even THAT strong.
>>
>>2167540
I never liked him honestly
He can't wrestle or speak, and I don't care if he's tall when he doesn't even have the decency to be ripped.
>>
>>2167446
Corbin is really good though.
>>
>2017
>finisher is a FUCKING ELBOW DROP
>>
>>2167566
>>2167571
>the mental gymnastics and herd mentality now begin
>>
>>2167382
He's fine as the big guy acting as the muscle for the short guy that talks and he's got good chemistry with Enzo, but he should absolutely not be allowed to do solo work or much promo work on TV until he shows serious improvement. A solo run would kill both of them.
>>
>shoot height 6"8'
>>
>>2167599
Mental gymnastics about what?
I never liked Cass, I don't need to flip away from that.
Are you upset because you like him, and others have taste?
>>
They are only missing a fat guy because they are this gens version of too cool
>>
>>2167597
I think his finisher was supposed to be that swinging side slam but he keeps botching it so now he wins with that shitty elbow drop
>>
>>2167540
>anti-smarks have now decided they like """"""based cass""""""" purely because smarks dislike him (and only ever like Enzo anyway)
fucking embarrassing.
>>
Hot Tag,

Big Boot
Sidewalk Slam
Elbow Drop
Botched Bossman Slam finisher

Thats all he is capable of and he is a shit promo and next to Strawman he isnt intimidating at all. He is the worst big man since the YETTAAAYYYY!

Also cucked by Ellsworth
>>
He should team with Corbin to be the new Skyscrapers
>>
>>2167891
>since the YETTAAAYYYY
get a clue

Yeti is still in NXT and has so much untapped potential
>>
>>2167897
You are right anon I just got carried away.
>>
>>2167878
Anti-smarks don't like Cass because he's with Enzo who is smark cringe personified.
Smarks no longer like him because he has been exposed.
>>
>>2167382
kek
>>
>>2167566
Is there anyone not """""over""""" in nxt?
>>
File: fedora-flip-o.gif (646KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-flip-o.gif
646KB, 240x180px
>>2167897
> get a clue
>>
>>2167597
The thing about finishers is that if you hype and use them properly and the guy makes it special almost anything can work, it's not about the move itself more often than not. The Punt is pretty boring but fit the character and was used to justify absences, a high impact lariat/clothesline can be a great finisher even though so many people already use those etc etc. If Cass did a Macho Man flying elbow drop with theatrics it'd be a perfectly acceptable finisher just because giant guy comes crashing down on you but the way he does it is just fucking boring.
>>
File: oh you patrick.jpg (6KB, 150x187px) Image search: [Google]
oh you patrick.jpg
6KB, 150x187px
>yfw he's dating Carmella

-Z-E-R-O-D-I-M-E-S
>>
>THIS IS BIG KEKS, AND HE'S 7 FOOT TALL, AND HE CANT DRAW DIMES
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.