[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got around to watching the WWF Raw the day after Owen Hart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
Just got around to watching the WWF Raw the day after Owen Hart died.
Saw the PPV live on TV but didn't watch Raw at the time, only the PPVs.

Wasn't prepared for the feels.
So fucking many feels.

Looking back on all the old Raw and PPVs, Owen was really a legend... seems like he was one of the few people universally loved by everyone at the company.
>>
Owens death was horrible for so many reasons.

Apparently he planned to retire early. He wanted that time with his wife and kids.

Also weird how not one person in a room of tens of thousands managed to video the fall. I know that's a bit edgy, but hey, human curiosity.
>>
>>2167397
>Also weird how not one person in a room of tens of thousands managed to video the fall

WWE has footage of the fall (for legal reasons), but it is sealed away in their archives and labeled to never view.

Also the accident happened before smartphones were a thing and everyone in the arena could record it.
>>
>>2167404
>WWE has footage of the fall (for legal reasons), but it is sealed away in their archives and labeled to never view.

Oh yeah, I've read that before, but it's never going to be shown anyway. Apparently the footage they have doesn't show much anyway. The lights were lowered at the time for Blue Blazers entrance, so the apparent footage doesn't show much

>Also the accident happened before smartphones were a thing and everyone in the arena could record it.

There were camcorders though. Even cheap camcorders were common. You'd think someone might have caught something. Then again because nothing was happening in the ring at that moment, people didn't bother.
>>
>>2167397
Werent that many back then with cameras to record footage with. Maybe pictures, which is what Im shocked about
>>
>>2167372
Let me guess, he's going to be your flavor of the week and you'll make thousands of threads
>>
>>2167411
If I'm being honest I wouldn't want to watch it again.
If I remember rightly it was shown the once when it was live, and that was 1 more time than I wish to see it.
I remember it was literally the only thing all the males in school were talking about the next day.
>>
>>2167419
>If I remember rightly it was shown the once when it was live, and that was 1 more time than I wish to see it.

The fall has never been shown. Not even when the event was live. Owen fell to his death during the video package before his intended match.
>>
>>2167411
not positive, but I'd imagine they probably banned people from bringing those into the arena. You could probably sneak them though.
>>
I legit cried at Mark Henry's poem
>>
>>2167899
>poem
lol, gay af m8
>>
>>2167397
the 90s man cell phones with cameras were a decade away no one with a camcorder making it in the arena dumbas 18+
>>
>>2167937
>the 90s man cell phones with cameras were a decade away no one with a camcorder making it in the arena

Those were the days.
>>
>>2167372
STONE COLD THEME SONG WHEN I REALLY GET GOIN, MICK FOLEY CAR CRASH, DROP IN LIKE OWEN
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.