[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When my wife was 19, she was in a very serious car accident.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-01-18_215858.jpg (23KB, 336x345px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-18_215858.jpg
23KB, 336x345px
>When my wife was 19, she was in a very serious car accident. Along with a broken hip and series of fractures, she had significant nerve damage. Thankfully, she wasn't paralyzed in any way, but she does have nerve issues on the left half of her body, not unlike a stroke victim.

>Being so young, she was able to adapt very well, and you can’t tell anything’s wrong by looking at her. However, along with a litany of lifelong medication, she was told she could never bear a child. Now, this happened before I met her, so I was aware and accepting of the fact when we got married. In 2008, after three years of marriage, we were shocked when some routine blood work came back showing that she was pregnant. Her periods were always very irregular due to her health issues, but she was already three months along. The doctors were very careful not to be optimistic, and prepared us for the worst, but my wife carried to term and we had a healthy baby boy, who we named Seth.

>Seth's physical development was ahead of schedule, but mentally, he seemed to develop slowly, and he spoke his first word much later than most. By age three, Seth was diagnosed with autism. I won't sugar coat anything: it was very difficult and frustrating to raise a child with autism. Seth never spoke more than a few words a day, and would often seem to be in his own bubble apart from our universe. One thing Donald loved was Architecture ". He stared at pictures of Architecture all day, played with Unstable and Big Dog toys, and filled notebooks with drawings of plan after plan. We eventually got him a couple of guys to be in a group with him. Seth loved his group and worked with them very well. Seth became "The Architect" in our home and I know every parent makes outlandish claims about their children, but Seth really could create a group that hides the negatives of certain green members.
>>
>When I first showed Seth a picture of HHH on my iPad, he immediately began jumping up and down. He ran to the dining room table, and after a quick knee, executed a Pedigree. He only looked at HHH for a second on the screen, but the recreation was eerily perfect, in that way that only autistics can sometimes seem to perform superhuman feats. I showed Seth a few more pictures of HHH over the next couples months, but I needn't had, because he was taking it upon himself to Pedigree vanilla midgets everyday. Last year, Little Seth changed again. When HHH would come on the TV, Little Seth would focus all his attention on the man, even if he was in the middle of seriously injuring a top star. This had happened before, usually with people that had ideas about going to get their asses kicked in UFC, but Seth seemed to hear HHH in a way that he couldn't hear anybody else. When I would stream HHH promos, Little Seth would come into the den and watch with me in silence, leaving when the promo finished 2 hours later. As I said before, Seth never spoke much. He'd occasionally get a slogan or catchphase in his head, asking my wife and me for weeks on end DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME????. So it was amusing, but not out of the ordinary, when he shouted "Seth Freakin Rollins!" when HHH came on the news. His infatuation with HHH was more extreme than any of his previous episodes, as he started rattling other phrases like "I Wan’t HHH," "So I have to beat Jericho," and "Also Kevin Owens for some reason." In six months, he'd spoken more than he had in his entire life. We sat down with his special education teacher to talk about it. While Mrs. Mcmahon was telling us that anything that got him to come out of his shell should be encouraged, he approached us and she told him “This show isn’t about you, you worthless little Insect, its about the women’s revolution”.
>>
>From that day, Seth began progressing dramatically. We watched every HHH video, and my son would always ask me follow-up questions, showing that he was actually awake throughout the content. He still delivered pedigrees incessantly, but the other symptoms of his autism shrunk away. When HHH popped up to scream we are NXT at neckbeards, Donny seemed completely normal. His teachers had never seen anything like it, and after much debate, we decided to enroll Seth in a regular class this year. It's only been two weeks, but he is doing wonderfully. And despite our biggest concern, Seth is socializing and interacting with the other children very well. My wife actually burst into tears when Seth told us he made a friend at school. So, Mr Helmsley, I don't know what you did, but I know I owe you so much more than my subscription in Wrestlemania Season. You've given my son a chance at a normal childhood, and you've given me a sense of control in my life once again. And I while he can't subscribe for the low low price of 9.99 , I know Seth supports you with all his heart. Thanks for listening, everybody.
>>
>>2167339
>>2167342
>>2167346

wew
>>
tldr you pathetic cunt
>>
>>2167339
Autism
Not even funny autism

Kill yourself OP
>>
this could possibly be the worst post in the history of /asp/, quite the feet OP
>>
>>2167339
>One thing Donald loved was Architecture
This mistake ruins it, 0/10 you fucking faggot, have sex
>>
File: 1483060477611.gif (2MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1483060477611.gif
2MB, 286x258px
>>2167342
>When I would stream HHH promos, Little Seth would come into the den and watch with me in silence, leaving when the promo finished 2 hours later.
Best part of this shitshow
>>
>>2167339
with all the free time to type up this bull shit fiction due the world a favor cover yaself in gasoline and light of some fireworks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.