[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Randy!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Hey Randy!
>>
>2K14
>>
>>2164588
Tell him that he needs to put more effort into his job.
>>
>>2164591
Randy has been based on returning tho
>>
>>2164591
He assaulted the guy that took this photo so that's probably not a good idea
>>
>>2164590
2K14 is the GOAT 2K game.
>GOAT roster
>30 Years of Wrestlemania
>The Streak mode
>Biggest Draw of all time in the cover
>>
Took a picture from across the room my ass, I'm glad Randy told him to fuck off.
>>
>>2164588
He has that bother me i dare you expression on his face. Damn if looks could kill, not even brock looks this scary. He just kind of ignores his fans lmao
>>
randy should of snapped that faggots neck
>>
>>2165672
He would get sued so fast.
>>
>>2164588

For context: https://neareport.com/2017/01/17/fan-has-altercation-with-wwe-star-outta-nowhere-in-jonesboro/

>wrestler shows you he wants to be left alone and not take pictures
>take a creeper picture of him anyway

kek

>Randy SEETHING
>>
>>2164612
andre is on the cover?
>>
>>2166281
based martin working the boys
>>
Randy is sick of smarks i dont blame him
>>
>>2164588
Don't blame Randy

Besides, you arent supposed to be taking pictures in the gym anyway especially if the person doesn't consent to it.

While Randy should know his star power by now and probably could've just ignored it and went on his way, the guy is still an ass for taking a shot either way and by all accounts should be banned from his gym.
>>
>>2164601
>being stuck with bray
>based

KEK
>>
>>2164588
>hey randy, can you shit my bag please?
>sure bro
>BRRAAAPP
>>
File: IMG_6231.gif (353KB, 406x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6231.gif
353KB, 406x363px
>>2165610
>>
File: marey-sue.jpg (61KB, 330x559px) Image search: [Google]
marey-sue.jpg
61KB, 330x559px
>>2164588
>decked out in WWE gear
>"I don't like it when people recognize me"
>>
>>2166789
WWE forces them to wear WWE and Tapout brand clothing even when they are out during personal time
>>
>>2166789
He doesn't like being annoyed, not being recognised
>>
>>2166793
Its free clothes, might as well wear them its for working out anyway.
>>
File: randy-orton-gym.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
randy-orton-gym.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
This report has been confirmed as fake. In fact what really happened was Randy was happy to take a picture with the fan as he said his son was a big fan of Randy's. He probably took the first picture of Randy unawares.

Still, not a smart move to take a pic with Randy without asking. He's softer and nicer now days though, probably since he just had his third kid.
>>
>>2166281

>his police training helped him

Why was this necessary to point out? And these are the cucks we are entrusting the law too? Someone too fucking dense to leave a celebrity alone when he's trying to have a clue and lift weights?

M-muh training m-muh deescalation. Maybe we shouldn't be hiring retard jocks and cucks who want to feel power and control as cops. Clearly they cannot handle being in normal situations and Randy was clearly not having this cucks shit.
>>
>>2166921
Sensalist reporting strikes again eh? Based Randy taking selfie with fan.
>>
>>2166924
You are a disgrace, and a loser. Killyourself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.