[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

marc mero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>boxing background
>good body
>incredible jawline
>good heel promos

what went wrong?
>>
i wonder
>>
>>2164286
sable and backstage heat
>>
>>2164286
It's the stache. Only Hulkster and Rick Rude can get away with that. And I guess early Scott Hall.
>>
>>2164286
Vince having a hard on for his oh oh hoh you almost got me there
>>
>>2164286
He got Jannetied by his own wife who later cucked him with Bork Laser.
>>
Failed to control his bitch,
Got KTFO in the Brawl For All,
failed to protect his shit and took a Sablebomb,
Wasn't considered a standout performer in the locker room.
>>
>>2164286
Skin is dark
>>
She dated a stripper whore who he broke in only to have her steal all of his heat.
>>
Johnny B Badd is a shit gimmick
>>
>>2164286
Vince fell for his wife, then pushed her to the moon while burying him.
Austin talked about it in a podcast. Said Mero was booked in a feud with him, but it was right after Sable powerbombed his ass. So they killed the feud because Austin thought it would be silly for Mero to feud with him after his 120lb wife just kicked his ass.
>>
>>2164356
>>2164350
never hire a women manager. Lesson learn
>>
>>2164286
that fucking johnny b badd little richard gimmick.

Why make him a homosexual.. Why it was the 90s early 2000s what the fuck were u thinking
>>
>>2164286
No more Badd blaster
>>
>>2164286

Like the Honky Tony Man said, anytime you bring out a big titted slut to be a dude's manager, the big titted slut is going to outshine the wrestler.
>>
His wife was hotter than he was interesting or good
>>
>>2164286
Basically the 90s John Morrison
>>
>>2164286
Bimbo slut wife outshined him, particularly since Vince and others backstage wanted to fuck her so she was overpushed. Boxing background doesn't really mean much for pro wrestling, working punches are entirely contrary to actual boxing punches. He just wasn't all that great either but the Sable stuff screwed him over something fierce.
>>
>>2164286
he left wcw
>>
Wasn't Sable some ring rat whore with a kid that got passed around the WCW locker room, and Mero was the sad cuck that married her?
>>
>>2164286
too much bronzer
>>
>>2166563
This. He was over as hell but he quit wcw because he was against kimberly paige being his girlfriend on-screen. That was his mistake.
>>
>>2166652
>over as fuck
>would have had ddps eventual spot
>great worker
>left cause he didn't want to be a reverse cuck with Kimberly at her hottest
>turns out to be an actual cuck irl with sable

JUST
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.