[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>22 and 23 years old Holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

>22 and 23 years old

Holy shit
>>
based AoP
>>
>>2164092
>tfw 24

I fucked up in life
>>
If they manage to not concuss the fuck out of anybody else, they could be pretty special.
>>
>>2164103
that's their gimmick though
>>
They also did amateur wrestling and mma. Vince will love them
>>
>>2164092
I would be jealous but I can't be envious of anyone working for WWE.
All that money, all those cool sights, and they're worked like literal fucking mules.
I wouldn't want to work under that reptilian bullshit.
>>
Ascension 2.0
>>
>>2164110
I was more surprised that they look like such huge scary bruisers but are still basically kids.
>>
>>2164114
Oh, that, yeah, I agree. I'm the same age as whichever one is 23 and it wouldn't be unfair to ballpark them at twice my age or close to it.
>>
File: 1453801209365.gif (4MB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453801209365.gif
4MB, 200x150px
>>2164092
I thought they were twins...
>>
I'd heem both of these little mexicans
>>
>not bringing in Matanza for that destructive trio

Come on now
>>
They should be called up immediately to bury Enzmeme and Big Meme
>>
>>2164110
Bollocks. Every fucker in a position of privilege always bigs up how tough their life is - because they don't want everyone else to call them out on their pampered lifestyle.

WWE stars basically do 25 minutes of gymnastics once every couple of days.

The rest of the time they spending mincing around backstage, giving wet handshakes and playing video games.
>>
>>2164122
They're not even the same nationality. Fucking crazy.
>>
>>2164129
Yeah that's why none of them can walk or string together a sentence after 50 - because their lives are so fucking easy.
>>
>>2164129
>travel from city-to-city nightly
>wrestle multiple times a weak
>fit working out, PR appearances and TV tapings in there
>other mundane shit WWE would ferry them around for
>overseas tours
>limited access to family, jilted fundamentals for relationships

Nah fuck that.
>>
>>2164134
All the ones over 50 are from a different era, where everyone was on drugs all the time and enjoying a regular diet of whiskey.

These are wholesome millennials who would rather play Fallout 4 than do blow off a ring rats tits in the parking lot of the Staples Center.
>>
they are going to job for Goldentruth
>>
>>2164134
I'm talking about nowadays.

Those guys who started out in the Golden Age and never lived out their 40s had fucking rough lives like (>>2164139) describes.

Today they have it easy.
>>
>tfw about to turn 24 the end of this month and with stretchmarks and gyno from weight gain

You have no idea how much this destroys me seeing these two fit guys pursuing their dreams while I'm here stuck taking care of my mother with dementia
>>
>>2164139
anyone with a physical jobs starts having body issues at 50

Shit, most people start breaking down at that age.
>>
>>2164125
This!!!
>>
>>2164147
They do that stuff nowadays, too.
You can look up their arena-to-arena travel schedule.
>>
>>2164149
>while I'm here stuck taking care of my mother with dementia

Taking care of early Alzheimers dad here I feel you.
>>
>>2164139
they even do reality tv shit while traveling, but they get tons of pussy.
>>
>>2164092
are they holding hands? :3
>>
>>2164147
Then why don't you do it too?
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>2164155
>>
Honestly half of them don't make enough money to make their schedule worth it to me anyway.

>5 days of travel a week
>5 night in hotel a week
>none of it comped by wwe
>limit to how much of it is a business expense for taxes

Unless you're in the million club it just isn't worth it I love my family too much for that.
>>
>>2164154
Tour schedule doesn't mean hard work, or hardship.
>>2164167
Because wrestling still requires talent, and training. But once you get to WWE you can coast. That is why the product is so bland today - they are pampered and lazy.
>>
>wrecking your body from getting slammed around 3-5 times a week
>have to pay for travel
>don't get social security
>don't have a union

I mean, I respect the work they do but that life is not for me.
>>
>>2164177
>implying ya aren't 5'6" neckbeard who couldn't make it as wrestler even if he tried
>>
>>2164179
>Tour schedule doesn't mean hard work, or hardship.

No but it means they spend a decent chunk of their free time just driving or waiting on flights doing jack shit instead of actually relaxing like a normal human being.
Unenviable profession tbqh
>>
>>2164124
>Dutchman and Canuck
>>
>>2164192
Why is that "free time"? That's part of their working day.

They work 3-25 minutes once or twice a week.

If that was my work day, and my commute was a three hour drive where I got to snack, stop for rests, and listen to music and podcasts, then I sure as hell wouldn't shit my breeches about it.
>>
>>2164208
>They work 3-25 minutes once or twice a week
please stop posting.
>>
>>2164211
Not an finna argument
>>
>>2164213
>finna

>clue
>weights
>height
>shower
>sex

Go.
>>
>>2164211
No safe spaces here petal.

You seem confused as to which part of their day is working. You say they travel during "free time", but that their in-ring performances are not their "only" work.

Try and at least have an internal logic, even if it makes no sense when communicated to the rest of the outside world.
>>
File: fatty fall down.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fatty fall down.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
>>2164208
>They work 3-25 minutes once or twice a week.

Clue
>>
>>2164244
see the post above.

If you are arguing that all time outside the ring is "free time", then they work 3-25 minutes every few days.

If you are saying that the travel is part of their work day, then bew hoo. They get paid for their commute.

This is why wrestling sucks. They are such precious little fairies.
>>
>>2164092
The Mastodons we need
>>
>>2164155
Be strong, brother
>>
>>2164101
at least you don't have a face like them
and you can get a body like that in a couple years, just start now
(visit /fit/, you know you want to)
>>
>>2164261
I'm saying that the in-ring time is the beginning of their work, and the commute is a very sizable chomp into any free time they'd hope to attain.
They have to wrestle, rehearse, dart around doing WWE's other stupid pre-show bullshit, get flown around for signings and other such things.
>>
>>2164300
Yeah, which they are paid for.

Some office berk might have to do a powerpoint presentation twice a week. But it doesn't mean that the rest of his time is all "free time".
>>
>>2164334
I know they're paid very well, what I was saying was the lifestyle is so hectic, and they move so frequently, that despite that very alluring pay, I wouldn't wish for it.
It's a well-paying yet unenviable lifestyle under WWE's umbrella.
>>
>>2164189
Waiting on your selfie bruh?
>>
>>2164113
Shield 2.0 dude, look at their gear. These guys are gonna be bodyguards for heel Roman in a year or two.
>>
>>2164092
These guys just scream dimes.

I don't know what it is about them but I know they have IT.
>>
>>2164236
If travel is part of their work day, why the fuck do they pay for it out of pocket.
>>
BASED
>>
File: 9d4.jpg (8KB, 215x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9d4.jpg
8KB, 215x200px
> TFW these guys could have been a heel Roman Reign's crew
I would have immediately become a Reigns fan is this happened.
>>
>>2164470
>I'd become a fan of the good guy if he became a bad guy
*tips fedora*
>>
>>2164400
If travel is part of their free time then they get paid hundreds of thousands for 3-25 minutes' work every couple of days.
>>
File: oldfag.jpg (23KB, 298x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oldfag.jpg
23KB, 298x300px
>>2164101
>tfw 28
>>
>>2164481
Roman's not a good guy though
>>
>>2164481
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>2164377
>implying Vince will ever pull the trigger on heel Roman

Roman is perfect for a heel role, his look and everything he does works with a cocky, arrogant heel persona, so expect Vince to keep trying to force face Roman down your throat
>>
>>2164261
>they get paid for their commute
but they don't the wrestlers handle all travel expenses and hotel booking lmao
>>
>>2164470
superior team
>>
>>2164522
If you think that getting paid a few $100,000s (at least) is only to cover their time in the ring, then you are saying they are getting several 100k for 3-25 minutes' work every few days.

So, either their wage is set at a level that essentially covers their travel expenses. Or they are being paid tens of thousands of dollars every minute.

Either way: bew hew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6RWiVRwoE8
>>
>tfw 28 years old skinny fat manlet
>>
>>2164092
are these niggas the bootleg Guerillas of Destiny?
>>
>>2164101
Batista didn't start in WWE until his 30s

Start now and you'll become sexy grandpa
>>
>>2164542
GoD are Tongan and Haku's sons

Authors of Pain are 1 Indian and 1 Albanian
>>
>>2164139
>limited access to family, jilted fundamentals for relationships

So life as usual?
>>
>>2164155
you're a good son
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.