[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone in the world that could legitimately out wrestle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1483426283607.jpg (52KB, 435x439px) Image search: [Google]
1483426283607.jpg
52KB, 435x439px
Is there anyone in the world that could legitimately out wrestle a wild bear?

What species of bear would be the best wrestler?
>>
great question
>>
>>2163860
Prime Aleksandr Karelin could beat all bears save polar, kodiak and grizzly
>>
Some Russian guy I guess
So Vladmir Kozlov
>>
Bork
>>
No, not a hope in hell.
>>
>>2163860
Polar or Grizzly would be the masters of bear wrestling. They put all the other vanilla cubs in their place for never drawing a picnic basket.
>>
>>2163860
Its been scientifically evidently proven bears have the strengths of finna 10 men combined.

Humans stand zero chance.

Bears can run up to 60mph on land and 20mph inside water.

They eat anything and finna everything.

They stand at up to 20 ft tall and would crush ya with but a mere thought.

Bears are killing machines and eat ya to the bone. They let ya suffer.

Bears claws are razor sharp like a knife. They would tear ya skin like a piece of paper.

Bears noses are very strong, they can smell ya up to 5KM away.
>>
>>2163860
Daniel Bryan
>>
>>2163901
>Yogi was never over it was just "Smarter than your average bear" that was over
>Boo Betty
>>
>>2163918
Sounds like these bears listened to big daddy cool's advice.
>>
>>2163860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgWuXdqvOBM
>>
>>2163918
Based deanchad knows his stuff
>>
>>2164068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf527KRaCEc
>>
No.

When a bear wins a wrestling match it fucks their opponent, and wrestlers are homosexuals so they wouldn't even think of passing up bear cock
>>
>>2163860
Didn't JBL wrestle a bear once?
>>
>>2163918
I don't see Bears building civilizations
Bears BTFO
>>
>>2164663
Because they don't want you to see.
>>
>>2164661
Tracy Smothers did
>>
>>2163918
carter notorious shitposter and bear expert
>>
>>2163918
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable.
>>
File: lel.jpg (409KB, 1884x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
409KB, 1884x1037px
>>2164684
Got to give him credit right there.
>>
>>2164676
based
>>
>>2163901
This. No other bear draws like them
>>
File: dabears.jpg (39KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
dabears.jpg
39KB, 500x655px
>>2164684
You might be confusing the type of "bear" Carter prefers.
>>
>>2166507
HOLY FUCKING YUM, IM FINNA SLIME MY PANTS
>>
Bears need to seek sunlight, get a clue and have sex.
>>
>>2163918
>Yafag
>doesn't understand ebonics
>sexually aroused by bears
I don't think there's anything left from this board to surprise me anymore
>>
>>2166539
If 4chan is really the asshole of the internet, /asp/ is its festering cancerous polyp.
>>
>>2166539
Found the finna newfag
>>
>>2163901
>>2163931
>>2166256
Everybody knows Smokey is the only real draw.
>>
File: icee-bear.png (145KB, 362x375px) Image search: [Google]
icee-bear.png
145KB, 362x375px
>>2166730
Really?

REALLY?

This mofo moved more merch than smokey could even dream of. He STILL sells merch to THIS DAY
>>
>>2167230
>Bear manlet
Dropped

Winnie the Pooh sells more merch when he sleeps and sold out Yellowstone which isn't even hiss home turf nigga!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>2167277
>b-b-b-but pooh bear sold out more in the 60s when there were only 5 people interested in the sport total

The territory days are long gone, get over it.

Meanwhile these stable, ALSO Polar Bears move BILLIONS in merch every year! They're able to work with everyone from vanilla to cherry to whiskey and perform 5+ star matches all day without breaking a sweat.

Truly GOAT, not even Poohetty can compete. How can other bears even compete?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.