[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's Go Ziggler >Lucha Lucha Kalisto is actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: No Exit El Generico.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
No Exit El Generico.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>Let's Go Ziggler
>Lucha Lucha

Kalisto is actually over? What the fuck
>>
People love flippy luchadors, especially kids. Most of them think he's Rey mysterio
>>
>Kalisto is already 30
Reminder that Rey-Rey is only 9 years older and when he was 30, he was already one of the most popular wrestlers in the world

Should have stayed in Mexico with Pentagon, Kalisto.
>>
The face is getting cheered after getting screwed over by the heel, what a novel concept for crowds these days, huh? The cute kids at last week's episode of SD were the only saving grace of that shitty crowd.
>>
>>2163755
Yes, Sami. That's what being over is like.
>>
He is in an interesting setting with Corbin and Ziggler, so I really give a fuck about him.
>>
>>2163850
That chair match at TLC was good shit, I don't care what you guys say
>>
>>2163795
Thats El Generico you stupid idiot
>>
>>2163854
>El Generico didn't partake in the CWC being sold by commentary as Sami Zayn's mentor who's back for this tournament only after retiring to take care of an orphanage in Mexico
Why does WWE hate fun?
>>
>>2163874
Knowing the crowds of WWE, he'd get YOU ARE SAMI chants
>>
>>2163886
and other part of the crowd would go with NO HE'S NOT

It woud be based, and make Sami interesting
>>
>>2163791
is he related to Pentagon or something?
>>
>>2163907
AAA was supposed to make Octagon Jr (Kalisto) and Pentagon Jr the two next big things with classic gimmicks.

Pentagon is still killing it all around the world while Octagon is trying to do a great lucha thing
>>
>>2163755
>Lucha Lucha
Why does this chant trigger me so much
>>
File: Octagon Jr..jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Octagon Jr..jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>2163907
AAA has this long going rivalry between unbeatable good guy Octagon and a number of different bad guys under the guise of Pentagon.

They tried to do a Next Generation thing by turning two young and promising luchadores into Octagon Jr. (Kalisto) and Pentagon Jr.

Kalisto didn't stick to it and went to perform in American indies as Samuray del Sol, Pentagon outlived the whole thing and is still super over despite being booked like shit in Mexico.
>>
>>2163920
>we could have had Octagon and Pentagon in LU doing great lucha things

Goddamnit woo
>>
>>2163926
Pentagon is still fucking MIA which is getting on my nerves
Kalisto could be better in LU, but LU is getting saturated with Fenix, Aerostar, Drago (for now)
>>
>>2163934
You can never have too many great luchadores though.

And worst thing about Pentagon being MIA is the fact that now we have to wait till summer to see what happens. I'm beyond mad.
>>
>>2163915
Why can't you just enjoy making some good lucha thing, god amn
>>
>>2163940
My problem is them not getting more TV time
I enjoy all the Kobra Moon rape dungeon bits, but that's midcard stuff. I want to see them getting a shot at the bit belt.
>>
>>2163915
I hate it because it propagates the mindset that a lucha guy is only a lucha guy and nothing more, which leads to bland characters like Kalisto and Sin Cara. "Lucha" is a style, not a gimmick in and of itself, not anymore, at least.
>>
>>2163978
While I understand your position, your post reads like one of those "We are blah blah blah, not a costume/stereotype" shit that was going around years back
>>
>>2163904
>No Double Pumphandle Orange Crush for Kota to kick out of
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>2163982
Yeah, that wasn't the intention, I don't give a shit about Mexican heritage or whatever, I just want interesting characters in my mandramas.
>>
>>2163955
I accidentally spoiled myself when finding out more stuff about Undersnaker and they will get a title shot, don't worry anon.

>AYY TAY HANO
>>
Metalik fucking when.
>>
>>2163911
Based geometric tag team
>>
>>2164005
I read the spoilers too
But I don't know if the rating will survive till then
>>
>>2164029
iirc it's one of the two shows on el rey that people actually give a shit about. We'll get season 4, don't worry.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.