[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's fun to meme about how bad the women on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: Kill me.jpg (129KB, 1267x682px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
129KB, 1267x682px
I know it's fun to meme about how bad the women on this show are, but I'm being 100% serious here. Jesus fucking Christ, this was an early contender for the absolute WORST segment of the year. Holy shit.

>WOSES ARE WED
>VIOLETS ARE BWUE
>AT WOYAL WUMBLE
>I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!

Who the fuck likes this? How can anyone with an ounce of self-respect endure this kind of torture? These two are complete charisma vacuums and neither can cut a decent promo to save their lives; and what's up with Bayley's voice? Bad enough she comes across as a retard with an extra chromosome about her, but every time she speaks my ears bleed. Why does anyone like this bitch? She's horrible. And Charlotte's pretty much Roman Reigns with a vagina: complete shit on the mic and is only in her position because of nepotism. The women's division on RAM is dead.
>>
>>2163399
The whole stammering, awkward, innocent retard thing really doesn't work when the person doing it is nearly 30 and looks like Jay Leno.
>>
>>2163405
>The problem is her appeal is to little girls and to a segment of guys. That appeal isn’t going to work when she’s 30. She may be able to transition into an effective character at 30, but this character works as long as she can pass for big sister or cool young tomboy, and not as mom’s friend or just another 30-year-old girl.
t. Big Bants Meltz
>>
> fun to meme about how bad the women on this show are

It's not a meme.
>>
>>2163399
The women are written terribly as a general thing. I know Lita does booking but I hope to god she's not the one responsible for the trainwrecks we've had over the last year.

Granted the Cruiserweights aren't written well either, but they're basically women anyway.
>>
holy shit bayleno promos
>>
>>2163415
This is one of the only thing he's been balls-on about.
>>
>>2163415
The Twitter meltdown following the "your mom's friend" comment was hilarious
>>
Maybe she won't look like shit when she ages because she looks like shit now
>>
>>2163399
I cried at her pottery to be desu.
>>
>>2163399
Kevin Dunn. Combined with Indy geek promos.
>>
Wasn't even the worst or most embarrassing segment of the night rly
>>
>>2163419
>but I hope to god she's not the one responsible for the trainwrecks we've had over the last year.

She was, and shes gone from the company now anyway
>>
I never watch NXT. Was Bayley this bad down there?
>>
>>2163534
yep
>>
>>2163534
Yes.
>>
>>2163399
I wanna smell Charlotte's hair
>>
>>2163534
>was [somebody from NXT] as bad down there as they are on RAM?

Are you new?
>>
>>2163534
Yep. Only wewtists say otherwise.
NXT Divas were never good.
>>
>>2163399
becketty will top it tomorrow like she always does
>>
>>2163405
It's not an act, she's just that bad at speaking. They tried to make her a ''''''badass''''' on NXT and it failed spectacularly because she is so harmless sounding
>>
>>2163617
When the fuck was this?

>>2163608
>Becky will never top you

;_;
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (89KB, 896x498px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
89KB, 896x498px
>Ladies and gentlemen welcome my guest at this time Billie Kay and Pey..
Everybody knows who weyaaa
But this is aah tag team patnah Dareeeya Berenato *cackles*

>Now Billie Peyton can you tell us why you chose Daria as your tag team partner tonight?

Well Every Loser Geek and Nerd in NXT wauntad to be awwww tag team patnah

But ya don't sit at the cool kids table

Peyton: You get invited

and WEEEEEEEE decidad to invite dareya to sitweetass
*cackles intensify*

Peyton: Dasha ya might think weya bad people but we're not, we r givin daria this opportunity

and we just wanna make dah world prettiyah

Peyton: And it will be once she's done rearranging the face of anyone who tries to step to us

*cackles hysterically*

*daria punches the air*
>>
>>2163621
During her last month on NXT while ''feuding'' with Asuka. She tried to cut a serious promo and it was shit
>>
>>2163654
>cutting a promo treating a match seriously = badass gimmick

OK bud.
>>
>>2163656
>badass gimmick
Never said that. Don't put words in my mouth
>>
>>2163654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znie0xHt0WQ
>>
>>2163661
I figured words in your mouth would be a nice change-up from cock.
>>
>>2163399
Nah last week segment with HBGay was worse,at least until ruru showed up,the part about the movie made me want 2 die
>>
>>2163663
This was hilariously forced
>Shit how do we get the next top girl over
>Lets have her suck off the old one!
>>
>>2163667
>projecting this hard about your homosexuality
i mean all he said was not to put words in his mouth after you made a baseless post previously; are you this angry about being gay you need to come on hereand lash out? now lets all watch this gaylord either not post or will post with an insult. but tackling the content of the post? naaah
>>
>>2163685
>armchair psychology

YAWN
>>
>>2163691
>proving me right
are you done?
>>
>>2163697
I don't know, why don't you just tell yourself that I posted whatever you want to believe?
>>
>>2163708
yeah youre done move along bitch boy
>>
>>2163713
See, now, this is actually what proving someone right looks like.
>>
>>2163708
you mean just like you did to that other dude about bayley being badass? you arent helping yourself here
>>
>>2163717
>hes stil posting after getting railroaded
kek im done here too i hope you come out of the closet we wont love you any less :^)
>>
>>2163399
>what's up with Bayley's voice? Bad enough she comes across as a retard with an extra chromosome

Top kek
>>
>>2163718
>responding twice to 1 post

>>2163723
>>>/lgbt/

You definitely earned the L.
>>
>>2163399
>women's division on RAM is dead
this implies becketty and the tranny gang are good which they aren't. Divas are horrible and they never will be anything other than horrible. I'd say have them strip like Sable or jump off shit like Lita but 90% of them are both horsefaced and brittle these days.
>>
>>2163399
Everybody is ragging on bayleno, but charlie was absolute shit. "she" needs to crack into her dads coke stash tbcfhf
>>
>>2163584
Charlie is much better than she was on NXT, so maybe you're the one who's new?
>>
>>2163399
I dont care what anyone says, this was the funniest god damn segment in weeks.
>>
>>2163752
Charlie's still shit tho
>>
>>2163650
American Female wrestling heels are so shitty and generic its insane
>>
>>2163650
kek, Daria is ugly as fuck and she still looks way better than Peyton and Billie in this shot.
>>
They must return to the Be A Star initiative by announcing Bayley is the daughter of Eugene and how much of a success story she's become.
>>
I feel like Bayley is taking her spot for granted. She has clearly been doing NOTHING to improve herself since the move up to the main roster.
>>
Honestly why can't wwe get women over? Smarks will always hate them and the majority of the current roster can't wrestle worth shit with the remainder being mediocre at best but at least lita and trish recieved pops in the early 2000s. Is it really the lack of whores in underwear that makes womens "wrestling" unbearable
>>
Charlotte is the best wymins wrestler (in ring) ever probably. So I give her a pass on most shit.

That said this was all so fucking horrible.
>>
>>2163846
Smarks love them, what are you talking about?
>>
>>2163846

Paige was over.

But they managed to lose their young star that would carry the division, then cleaned out all the old talent and replaced them with brand new shitters that weren't ready for the main roster.

There's so many problems
>>
>>2163846
The bar is much lower for female talent to get to the main roster. There are less girls trying to get into wrestling, so less to choose from. That's why we're getting wrestlers with 2-3 years experience total on the main roster fighting for championships.
>>
Bailey is everything that's wrong with WWE these days.
I get that they're trying to pander to a wider audience... but every single time she appears on Raw, and every single time I see a 10 year old girl in the crowd with a "Hugger" t-shirt or sign... I die a little bit inside.
I might be biased because I love the Attitude Era when it was pure smut, blood and violence... and now it's gone way beyond PG.
>>
>>2163846
>Honestly why can't wwe get women over?

I think this mindset is indicative of an issue with new fans.
The industry's transparency leads them to remove all blame from the talent, and place it squarely on the company, and it's handling of the on-screen guys and girls in order to spare them, instead.
Not that this isn't PARTLY right, but regardless of how privy people now are to the inner-workings of any such backstage machinations, they've always existed. It's always been down to both talent and booking.
They can't get themselves over just as much as WWE can't, Bayley's fucking shit.
>>
>>2163876
by smarks he means this board
>>
Guys what gimmick would Bayley have got If this was the attitude era?
>>
>>2164053
None, she isn't conventionally attractive enough to be considered a "Diva" at that time I think.

She wouldn't be wearing the gear she's wearing at the very least. Booty shorts to show off her ass and cleavage on display at least.

Maybe innocent schoolgirl or something?
>>
Charlotte fucking sucks
>>
>not skipping divas matches
are you from wew?
>>
File: WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
Why everyone say she look like a Jay Leno? it are cleanly a photoshops.
>>
>>2163872
>Charlotte is the best wymins wrestler (in ring) ever probably.

She's not even the fourth best in the WWE right now.
>>
>>2163650
Based Aussies.
>>
Lets face it the 4 Horsewomen thing is a failiure none of them are that good despite WWE ramming it down our throats and trying to convince us otherwise.

Storylines stating that they are the best in the world and history making doesnt make it so, people are bored and have seen through it because WWE didnt do anything to hide their flaws.

It's now just a case of inse-repeat with ex nxt matches/storylines before we reset to Sasha Vs Charlotte again.

TLDR,
>womens matches are pissbreaks again
>>
>>2164075
You can't even say anything bad about the 4 Horses on wew for fear of getting banned.
>>
>>2164347

I think Becky and Alexa has been actually pretty decent. By far way better then any other women's story line since they "revolution".
>>
The entire segment was really long, boring, did nothing to endear Bayley to me, besides
>im just like you, fellow WWE fans XD XD

It was absolute cringe

>fucking poetry

The state of RAM!
>>
>>2164474
Honestly it's 10x better since there's no cuck folly
>>
File: 1461337096540.jpg (70KB, 496x798px) Image search: [Google]
1461337096540.jpg
70KB, 496x798px
>I WANTED TO BE A RASSLER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND MY DADDY TOOK ME TO SEE MATCHES
Who writes this shit? This is no way to get a babyface over, it just makes her look sad and pathetic.
>>
I just watched it. Was literally fucking terrible m8
>>
the thing about that segment that was sooo wrong is that Charlotte's argument is that growing up a WWE fan like Bayley is something to be embarassed of

that's right, WWE is telling its young fans they should be embarassed of themselves

who books this crap?
>>
File: TRISH.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TRISH.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
Wait... was womans wrestling EVER good?

I mean, now that I'm thinking about it, I'd say that Charlotte and Sasha are just about as good as Trish and Lita were in terms of ring work and promos. And come to think of it, when I was younger watching wrestling, I would always do other shit during the womans matches too.

So the logical solution is that woman's wrestling in the WWE has always been shit, right? Its just before the PG-13 rating allowed them to fall back on edgy shit and partial nudity. Now there's nothing holding them back from exposing themselves?
>>
File: 1483383263850.jpg (179KB, 1014x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483383263850.jpg
179KB, 1014x1080px
>>2163399
Actually charlotte has gotten more comfortable on the mic and though i like both, bailey is clearly far below hernot even factoring genetic superiority.
her finisher is literally a belly to belly suplex. She cant string two words together when it counts, like the promo with her and steph and sasha. Shes got a fat booty and shes cute in the face but thats about it. Charles is alpha female height but not freakishly tall, has all those mania wins, can talk, has the figure four bridge finisher, can somersault from the top rope and all around has a better moveset. And shes always pulling the tights to show ass.
>>
>>2164827
PG13 is for movies
>>
>>2163415
this is only half-true. her appeal is exclusively to autistic guys. actual little girls all want to be asuka
>>
>>2164827
Not in America
>>
>>2165058
>be "black"
>have to get ass implants or shots
>instead of fixing your hair line
LEL sasha
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.