[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Emma -> Emmalina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170117_072745.jpg (226KB, 1440x1262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170117_072745.jpg
226KB, 1440x1262px
So this is Dead-on-Arrival, isn't it? 0 pops. 0 heat. 0 dimes.

I mean is the whole "soon" suspense thing really going to work? Do you think WWE has a kayfabe reason for the 'soon' stuff? Or is this delay due to backstage stuff?
Do you think people even care anymore? Or do they feel let down everytime they see this "trailer", leading to think "ah screw it I don't care about this anymore"?
I was hype the day it was announced she'd return, only for us to get "soon" meme again. Now I don't care.
Thoughts?
>>
They're trying the Eva Marie gimmick on her after Eva was injured and fucked off to Hollywood. It won't work though as Emma was getting a growing fan base when she was working with Dana
>>
Her voice when she goes
>Nyahhh yavee been soo good

Might as well bring Hay Champ! and her autistic sidekick up to Raw for more cringe voices
>>
>>2163156

They think it's going to work obviously. I think it's past the point where people are actually going to care anymore. They've built it up so much that it's going to be massively underwhelming and they'll probably tell themselves that the murmers of a dead crowd somehow equate to 'massive heel heat'.

This reminds me of that thing that Jericho did a few years ago during one of his many comebacks. He came out to a face pop and basically tried to get the crowd to turn on him by overstaying his welcome. The problem was that it took them fucking ages for them to start booing him and that was only after he had basically twisted his face into an ugly scowl and was basically begging for a few boos so the segment could finally end. And then he came out the next week and started crying in the ring for no reason and absolutely nobody gave a shit. Much like Emmalina, it's a creative way of attempting to get heel heat that's pretty clearly going to fail.
>>
>>2163169
No they just don't care about her and have been dragging it out as a joke. So either she did something or said something and got hear or they just realized she wouldn't work with it after they had already shot the vignettes.
>>
>>2163156
Here's how it will go
Week 1: Ironic cheers and maybe a funny chant
Week 2: Smaller cheers
Week 3: Crickets
>>
Emma is a gigantic charisma vaccum
She also is mediocre on the mic
She is a criminal shoplifter
She dated Zack Ryder of all the people
She had three gimmicks
She can't wrestle
Looks lanky
Short
>>
File: 1483165770217.jpg (125KB, 640x853px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483165770217.jpg
125KB, 640x853px
>it's another "everyone is ugly but me" gimmick
>>
>>2163156
So I'm guessing she didn't show again last night?
It's a shame they're doing this shit, Evil Emma was quality and sexy as hell.
>>
Damn her accent isn't sexy in the slightest
>>
>>2163156
They need to pull a reverse Brodus Clay and just have her debut and completely brutalize the women's division.
>>
>doing this shit for divashit
why should I care? she's gonna be a low card shitter cause we need space at the top for the 4 women that matter on RAM and their stories suck too
>>
WWE doesn't have the courage to book her as the character she was born to play: foot goddess
>>
>>2163220
Yew've waeted sewwww lung
>>
File: Kai Coffee.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kai Coffee.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>yfw she debuts on Smackdown instead
>>
#everylosergeeknNerd was better than this BOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2163156
The WWE doesn't understand memeticism.

Emmalina would have been perfect if they used the rule of three - tease three times, and on the fourth bring her back out. It's like how a comedy show can only repeat a joke so many times before it stops being funny.

Even I liked Emma before her injury I've lost all ability to care thanks to these repetitive promos. Like with Hawkins they're effectively burying her through their own insistence.

Vince is right when he says when people are talking good or bad it's good for business, but the old man can't differentiate between heat and indifference which is what point we're at now.
>>
It's hard to react to something when it presents nothing to react to.

>>2163194
wahhh wahhh wahhh

>>2163409
Hawkins is actually shite tho
>>
>>2163156
It's a parody at this point. To get heat and comedy.
>>
She's never coming back. They announced she was debuting a month ago and suddenly forgot that night.
Plus, don't forget they've been doing these video packages for almost over 4 months.
>>
>>2163156
It was never anything more than a rib on Emma. Taking one of the best women in WWE and turning her into Eva Marie lite was never meant to help anyone.
>>
>>2163194
>5'5'' looks lanky
KEK holy shit, manlet detected. A person can't 'look lanky' and be short at the same time either you dumb shit
>>
>>2163477
And so is Emmutt
>>
>>2163184
Sounds to me like every other Orton return.
>>
>>2163184
>Week 1: Crickets
FTFY. Emma is the least over diva in the company by some distance. She makes Becky look popular
>>
>>2163377
its like a JOI video
>>
>>2163477
>Hawkins is actually shite tho
He is, which is why burying Emma like this is just sad. She might be a tiny female wrestler, but at least she can hang with Bliss, Lynch, Banks and Flair.

Well, COULD anyway. Now she's a better fit to hang with Eva Marie.
>>
>>2163781
>She makes Becky look popular
Anti Becky fags being this delusional. Becky Lynch is actually more over than any Shield member
>>
>>2163156
Doesn't stand a chance. I mean, how the fuck are they going to book her when she arrives to live up to this shit? A female HBK in his prime? A Greek Goddess so divine that you could drink pure malt whisky from her tits while she murders your enemies?

Assuming they'll crown Bayley at Mania, they'll just book her as the preppy heel bully.
>>
Literally the only thing they can do is turn it into a swerve and just have her debut as Evil Emma again and beat the fucking shit out of someone.

Emmalina was an absolutely nothing gimmick (wow, a hot girl, never saw that in WWE) and man oh man, it's buried six feet deep now. Just bail out and bring back Evil Emma, I'm begging you.
>>
>>2163828
>tiny
?
She's of average size
>>
>>2163834
Kek Becky isn't even as over as Bliss who gets a few murmurs at most
>>
>>2164034
Cool Emma is dead and buried. Let it go. She's never coming back
>>
>>2164034
I'm beginning to suspect this is actually their plan.
>>
>>2163834
Becketty got "Becky sucks" chants at TLC
>>
>>2164096
It can't be, it's actually fun
>>
What was wrong with her last gimmick?

It helped reinvent her and go over, now this seems like Eva Marie shit, which works for Eva because she's shit.
>>
>>2163156
So they basically jobbed her like any other shit diva then looked on her twitter and realized she's attractive?
>>
>>2164135
No they thought she was attractive and then realised ater the first promo that her face is a disaster. Thus the debut that will never happen
>>
>1,000 likes
>10,000 dislikes

kek. Biggest heel in the history of WWE for sure mates. dimes will be drawn faster than a Parking meter or arcade machine
>>
>>2163477
>>2163828
Hawkins is a comedy jobber though, not some serious threat
>>
>>2164358
So is Emma
>>
Based Vince burying Emmutt and keeping her off tv
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.