[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

23 in the Royal Rumble. Who will the last 7 be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

The Undertaker
Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Dean Ambrose
The Miz
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Big E
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Braun Strowman
Chris Jericho
Baron Corbin
Cesaro
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Bray Wyatt
Cena/AJ
KO/Reigns
Sami Zayn
R-Truth
Kalisto
>>
Lets just have Kane as 23
>>
>>2162309
>R-Truth and Kalisto
When were these confirmed and why
>>
Big Show
Shaq
Big Cass
Neville
Ellsworth
Harper
Angle
>>
>>2162337
They weren't, but why would they be on the wwe RR picture if they weren't, Truth especially since he isn't even in a story?
>>
>>2162309
Kane
Luke Harper
Rusev
Big Cass
(NXT call up #1)
(NXT call up #2)
(External company signing)
>>
How was the 40-man Rumble. I heard it was bad, but they might need to go to it if they want to add legends, NXT guys, and surprise returns.
>>
>>2162309
Cena
KO
Reigns
and
AJ
are NOT in the rumble match. they are just having their title matches
>>
I saw this on reddit and thought it was funny.

[LIFE PRO TIP] When you throw someone over the top rope at the Royal Rumble, don't immediately turn your back on them, assuming their feet hit the floor
>>
>>2162472
Well...it's not good but it's not bad.

It was only raised to 40 men to allow Corre and Nexus members in when Corre vs Nexus was the Mania plan. There's really nothing special about it

The first half of the rumble is pretty good but it falls apart in the second half with Cena taking out the entire Nexus...and then Hornswoggle shenanigans.
>>
>>2162309
The state of the WWEs Champions. 3 of them are in the back. Fucking Roman made it to the second row.
>>
File: shaqwiggle.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
shaqwiggle.gif
2MB, 400x332px
lads I just realized the wrestlemania match Bryan and Meltzer were keeping secret

it's Cena vs Angle in a retirement match
>>
>>2162516
why would cena retire?
>>
>>2162437
>Implying they thought it through that much
Baron Corbin isn't on it while being hyped up as being one of the main Smackdown entrants. Kalisto is a slight maybe, but there's no use in putting R-Truth in since that would mean they'd have to waste two spots on both him AND Goldust.
>>
that's a VERY good roster so far. only filler are Kalisto and R-truth.
>>
>>2162309
Enzo and Big Cass
Rusev
James Ellsworth
Some 205 Live Guys
>>
>>2162517
to go to hollywood
>>
>>2162551
R-Truth won the NWA title and was a main eventer as recently as 2012

shame he forgot the name of the city they were in that one time 3 years ago
>>
>>2162437
Charlotte's on it, and obviously she's not an entrant.
>>
>>2162309
Replace Truth and Kalisto with Gallows and Anderson
>James Ellsworth for some comedy spot, probably when Brock and Goldberg are both in there
>Luke Harper
>Kane
>Rusev
>Cass
>Angle
>Senior Joe
>>
>>2162472
I doubt styles, cena, reigns, Owens will be in the match
My 7 would be
The club
Jericho
Joe
Balor
Nia jax
Kenny omega
Honorable mention - tye Dillinger
>>
Kane
Samoa Joe
Tye Dillinger
James Ellsworth
Rusev
Big Cass
Sting or, if he is not recovered yet, Kalisto.

Maybe one of the main contender/champions could enter to the Rumble frustrated after lost his match... but it's difficult.
>>
>>2162309
>Cena/AJ
>KO/Reigns
Doubt it. It's very rare that someone who lost a world title match gets another shot in the Rumble later.
>>
>>2162623
They have a chance to make Gallows and Anderson strong again, during the rumble.
>>
KO and Roman have a high chance in the Rumble since their match will obviously be first or during the first hour.

AJ and John are the third last match in the evening.
>>
>>2162469
Probably Joe and Dillinger
>>
Nakameme
Joe
Angle
Benoit
Eddie
>>
>>2162437
On the poster cause they wouldn't get fired so wouldn't be an embarassment. It's like when Golddust, Sheamus etc appear on posters
>>
I hope RVD comes back
>>
>>2162623
Ellsworth as Gillberg
>>
>>2163006
Rare: but it can happen.

And who are more likely to get another undeserving shot than the golden boys?

>>2163080
Sheamus is a draw though...
>>
>people actually expect Joey Samoey

Prepare to get worked.
>>
>>2162612
Thinking he'll make it big like Dwayne.
>>
Kane
Big Cass or Enzo
Samoa Joe
Tye Dillinger
Rusev
Gallagher, Perkins or Kendrick
Ellsworth

I don't see AJ/Cena or Reigns/Owens in there, so give those spots to some suprise returns.

Maybe Owens takes Jericho's spot if he loses the title?

Also anyone saying Omega is an idiot. Even IF , and thats a big IF, he has signed with WWE, his contract expires after the rumble. No way NJPW would allow him to breach that even by a couple days, just so that WWE can steal the headlindes and any momentum theyve built.
>>
Kane must be in
>>
>>2163313
>Maybe Owens takes Jericho's spot if he loses the title?

I doubt it as Jericho was the ring general at last year's Royal Rumble, directing the flow of the match through almost all of it, they'll probably have Jericho come in around #4 this year and he'll be there until towards the end, shame they'll never let him win it though, should have done it in 2012, Owens entered the match last year after losing his title match so he might be in it this year as well as an unexpected entrant.
>>
>>2162309
Take away Cena, AJ, Owens, and Reigns. In no order:

>Big Cass
>The Brian Kendrick
>Broken Matt Hardy (Return/Debut)
>Heath Slater
>Apollo Crews
>Kurt Angle (Return)
>Carlito (Return)
>Christian (Return)
>Shelton Benjamin (Return)

>>2163322
Owens and Dean both entered the Rumble because it was a Midcard Title and not a World Championship.
>>
>>2163361
no way Hardy goes back to WWE as good as his run on the indies is going right now. Maybe Jeff but surely not Matt. And Benjamin is still recovering from surgery afaik. Rotator cuffs are a bitch to rehab.
>>
>>2163361
Christian is retired.
>>
>>2163293
Would laugh my ass off if Cena stars in a Tooth Fairy sequel (After mocking Rock for it)
>>
The Undertaker
Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Dean Ambrose
The Miz
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Big E
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Braun Strowman
Chris Jericho
Baron Corbin
Cesaro
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Bray Wyatt
Cena/AJ
KO/Reigns
Sami Zayn
R-Truth
Kalisto

Kurt Angle
James Ellsworth
Kane
Samoa Joe
Kane
Rusev
Luke Harper (OR Finn Balor)
>>
Updated
(Confirmed:21)
The Undertaker
Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Dean Ambrose
The Miz
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Big E
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Braun Strowman
Chris Jericho
Baron Corbin
Cesaro
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Sami Zayn
(In the RR pic:2)
R-Truth
Kalisto
(Likely)
Gallows and Anderson
James Ellsworth
Kane
Samoa Joe/Nakamura
Rusev
Big Cass
Apollo Crews
Neville
Rich Swann
Brian Kendrick
Heath Slater
Kurt Angle
(Insert NXT call up here)
(Insert returning wrestler or Finn Balor here)
>>
>>2162309
Ellsworth and as goldberg is present id pick gilberg for making a comedy sequence.
Two spots reserved for legends making a special appearence.
The Club.
And the last one is from NXT would say Joe
>>
>>2162856
>Sting
Your post just gave me chills anon.

Imagine if it's just Taker in the ring after eliminating like 5 guys on his own and then he looks to the titantron.
>5
>4
>3
>2
>1
>0
> CAAAAAWWWWW
Sting's music hits and he comes down from the rosters and just starts beating up Taker.

The arena would explode.
>>
>>2166800
I meant rafters not rosters.
>>
This year it's looking stacked. I think Taker wins.

I'm also sure that HHH will make an appearance to eliminate Seth.
>>
>Dummies aren't picking HHH to be in it

Lol how underage is this board exactly?
>>
>>2166824
How old do I have to be to want him to win?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.