[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree this is the most prestigious / best looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Can we all agree this is the most prestigious / best looking title WWE has had in years?
>>
>>2159581
No doubt,but what's the use if it's around the waist of a guy who looks naked while wearing it.Would have looked great on Wade Barret.
>>
>United Kaliphate's coat of arms
Kek no
>>
>>2159595
Our only hope is if a Brit mastodon comes in and takes the title, though I haven't seen many people over 6 foot here.
>>
>>2159606
Who cares about the lineage it looks great, and most people abroad have no idea what it refers to.
>>
>>2159607
>Brit
>mastodon
Pick one
>>
>>2159606
>fearing the marginalisation of the white man
>>
File: CxKFRB4UsAA-FcU.jpg (45KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
CxKFRB4UsAA-FcU.jpg
45KB, 640x960px
>>2159595
Agreed. It needs to be around the waist of a guy who actually hits the weights.
>>
And they gave it to a 5'5 guy

title forever ruined
>>
>>2159616
I literally pointed that out in the same post
>>
>>2159694
No way he's 5'10 i remember reading he's billed as 6'5
>>
>>2159581
The point is: They know how to do a good-looking belt, or almost one decent that could be felt as a true championship. Why Universal Championship, SD! Women's Championship, SD! Tag-Team Championship and Cruiserweight Championship are so terrible?
>>
>>2159581
So? they gave it to a yuropoor cuck thats 5 foot 4. Plus no one gives a shit.
>>
>>2159607
Where are you living in Britain where people aren't predominantly 6 foot or over? The Shetland Islands?
>>
>>2159581
best looking? yes
prestigious? hell no
>>
Might as well call it the English title, not one Scot in that tournament, what a fucking sham
>>
>>2160845
There was 1 Scot... Wolfgang.
>>
>>2160862

Still not enough, WWE should give us our own belt
>>
>>2159581
>prestigious
it was invented like a week ago sooo, no. not at all.
>>
>>2160897
just tie a few dildos together and you've got yourself a belt pham
>>
>>2160980

Die English cuck
>>
>>2161109
Why are Scots always so salty?
>>
>>2159581
It looks good but I don't give a shit about it because it's a stupid concept

Can anybody win it or do they have to be from the UK?
Are we getting the UK division?

Is there gonna be show on after NXT called Tea Time Live?
>>
>>2162902
Born on the wrong side of the wall. In fairness it's usually just Glasgow that gets uber butthurt about England. The majority of Scotland are pretty based.
>>
>>2160595
Well he says he hasn't seen anybody 6' or taller, so he probably doesn't look up very often.
>>
>>2162931
its gonna be defended on the UK indies i assume its just for use in england so anyone can win it but it must be in defended in england
>>
>>2162943
Either that or he was born yesterday. Britain is full of giants
>>
>>2162931
>UK Title
>aired first after NXT
>NXT finishes at 2am in the UK
Yeah that sounds like something Vince would do.
>>
>>2162939
Most of the guys from Glasgow I know are pretty sound. Maybe it's just the ones on the skag?
>>
>>2159581
That's just because all the belts in WWE are a huge joke. Doesn't take much to beat that shit
>>
>>2162950
I live in a kinda small city and haven't came across many.
This is from personal experience like I pointed out in the first post. I don't know everyone here.
>>
>>2163345
How small is a "kinda small city" in Britain? Just curious.
>>
>>2163350
1 million give or take, usually just under.
>>
>>216335
>>2163350
London and Birmingham are the only 2 in the UK with populations over 1 mill, the majority of smaller British cities are 100-400k
>>
File: 4OsXLmb.jpg (11KB, 486x453px) Image search: [Google]
4OsXLmb.jpg
11KB, 486x453px
>>2163380
>London and Birmingham are the only 2
You couldn't be any further from the truth
>>
>>2159687
Isn't Neville making decent money now? Can't he get surgery to peel back his ears or something? Fucking retarded monkey looking manlet
>>
File: images-8.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>>2163898
Looks have no relevance in modern WWE
Dbry had a shit body to boot, and the universal champ is legit one of the ugliest people I've ever laid eyes on.
>>
>>2160845
The reason Scotland was so under-represented I imagine has something to do with World of Sport. They're not using any guys associated with it, and half the roster was Scottish. Joe Coffey for instance would have been perfect for this.
>>
>>2163892
If you only count the actual cities and none of this metro area shit then yeah they're the only 2
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.