[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"John Cena is Poison to Wrestling; Hunter: "what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

Source: Conversation With The Big Guy

Recently on Conversation With The Big Guy, former WWE Superstar Ryback talked about John Cena and alleged negative impact on the professional wrestling industry.

According to Ryback, Cena was always "a piece of s--t" to 'The Big Guy' and people will "lose their s--t" when former WWE Superstar Alex Riley comes forward about his issues with Cena, as the 15-time world champion would "bury" Riley to everyone in the backstage area.

> "John's blocked on my Twitter. I blocked him, he's legit [blocked], I blocked him a long time [ago]. He [has] been a piece of s--t to me since Day One. And people, the guy, I was nothing but nice and respectful to him and I know Alex Riley just came out and [admitted he had issues with Cena] and when people hear what really happened with that, they're going to lose their s--t. Like, and I know, I have a pretty good idea of what happened with that and the guys in WWE. And, one, it's f--king hilarious. And, two, it's hilarious what people will find out about John. So he used to s--t talk me when I was in the ring. I remember I was in there against Mark Henry. You've got to remember, I came up with all these guys in developmental and I know everyone who's sitting backstage. No, John [used to talk trash], I used to be back there for John when Riley was in the ring, when the company was f--king with him because John was hot at him because of what happened and all this."

> Ryback added, "but John would sit back there and bury Riley in front of everybody for no reason and Alex Riley is f--king money and he was money from Day One. Busted his ass, had awesome theme music, worked his ass off, went out there and got a reaction from the people, but because of John Cena and I swear to God, I swear to f--king God, because of John Cena, his career is over in the WWE for no f--king reason outside of John and his personal issues. Unbelievable."
>>
In Ryback's view, Cena has been "poison" to the professional wrestling industry insofar as he would hold others back. Ryback theorized that Triple H's promotion of NXT may be a way to prevent Cena from interfering in the careers of up-and-coming stars.

> "John comes from that [mentality of], 'well, we're going to push one guy down your f--king throats.' No, you push who the crowd is behind." Ryback added, "he has been poison to the [professional] wrestling industry. I told [podcast co-host Pat Buck] this before. We talked about this before. And again, this is my opinion, but I think I'm pretty accurate on this is I think he [has] done so much harm for so long to new talent to getting [over], breaking out, over there.

> "I had my experiences, and other talents up there have their experiences, that I think Hunter finally had to say, 'what the f--k do I need to do?' And I think he started with the NXT thing and bring up all these NXT guys and protecting the f--k out of them. There [are] so many guys now that John just can't f--king pick his battle with one guy because there are nine other guys that are hot on his [heels]. Do you know what I mean? And he [has] been surpassed now and so Hunter's brilliant if that's what he did to get rid of the f--king Cena problem."
>>
>>2145941
Is Ryback the biggest cryer in wrestling history?

I mean get the fuck over it. Indies couldnt care less about him so he has to start talkng about everything since nobody cares about him in ring. What a pathetic looser.
>>
Cryin' Ryan and Alex Cryley should form a tag team on the indies.

I'd call them, The Raging Crybacks
>>
File: IMG_1516.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>it's a Ryback cries about his life episode.
>>
>>2145941
>Alex Riley is f--king money and he was money from Day One

LOL
>>
Is there anyone more JUST in wrestling right now than Cryback?
>>
>>2145950
>>2145953
>>2145954
>>2145965
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>2145976
Hi Ryan, are you planning on doing some more Cryan podcasts in the future?
>>
My Ryback exposing cenetty. All the neckbeards who love him now forget that he buried Ryback, Alex Riley and the entire Nexus, Wade Barrett especially
>>
>>2145986
Rybetty never drew a dime in his life
>>
>>2145941
Is he right?
>>
>complains about Cena getting pushed despite the crowd
>shits on the 2015 Royal Rumble crowd for booing Roman

Hypocrite
>>
He's absolutely right about Cena, who is popular now because the babbies who grew up with him on top are now old enough to pollute the Internet.

>There [are] so many guys now that John just can't f--king pick his battle with one guy because there are nine other guys that are hot on his [heels]. Do you know what I mean? And he [has] been surpassed now and so Hunter's brilliant if that's what he did to get rid of the f--king Cena problem.

kek
>>
Based HHH keeping Cena the bully away.
>>
>>2145976

>Being this much of a faggot

Believe it,or not: the majority of people don't like Ryback. Which is why he was let go, and he knows it! That's why he can't move on, and make something of himself on his own.

CM Punk is doing it the right way, vented how he felt, and then went after his next endeavor. When's the last time Punk mentioned Cena?
>>
>>2145958
That's absolutely true. Riley was young, talented on the mic and had a star look. Was over as fuck when feuding with the Miz, and had a great theme that people responded to. Most importantly, the guy was charismatic. Wrestling skills can always improve. He was amoney in the making if rightly used. Unfortunately, he got royally screwed by WWE and Cena.
>>
>>2145950
>>2145953
>>2145954
>>2145965
>>2145981
>>2146005
Hey Phil how's April's bull doing?
>>
>>2146072
>Had a star look
>The most CAW-looking wrestler ever
Come on, nigga
>>
>>2146062
>actually like Cuck Manlet Punk
Punk literally did the same thing as ryback by bitching about everyone in a podcast. Try again.
>>
>>2146062
He was over as hell in late 2014 going into 2015, but WWE booking is a bitch. I was never a fan, but dude was definitely over.
>>
>>2146076
watch this seg and tell me Riley doesn't look like a star...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3tmaQgJgOo
>>
>>2146090
Punk only had two

Feels like Cryin Ryan has something new to bitch about every week
>>
>>2145953
>A-Ry getting indie bookings

NO CHANCE

>>2146097
He doesn't look like a star.
>>
Wow a young guy getting screwed by a top guy? Where have i heard that before?

Oh right. Every promotion in every era ever.

Ryback is missing "get a clue" big time.

I cant imagine how btfo Ryback would of been if he was sharing a locker room with guys like Hogan/Nash/Michaels in the 90's.
>>
He's right. Riley was huge money and could have been a main eventer. Dude was over and had a phenomenal look. Crazy how we lost a main eventer because of backstage drama
>>
>>2146131
Virgil used to be over.
>>
>>2146135
Virgil was an egg head nigger
>>
>>2146136
Riley is a JUST jobber.
>>
>>2146144
Because of his booking which was due to backstage drama
>>
>>2146148
He had nearly 5 fucking years in NXT to make something of himself.

Instead he became the worst colour commentator ever and the highlight of his tenure down there was getting bullied by Based Fatass.
>>
>>2146159
And he looked good in his final run. Decent in the ring, lots of passion, roided up. And again, he could have done whatever he wanted, but he was tainted with management because of the backstage drama. And he would have never even gotten to that point without the drama
>>
>>2146135
Not as much as Riley was and certainly not in the capacity as Riley was. There is a difference between Santino-Morella-overness and Randy Orton overness.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (96KB, 621x352px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
96KB, 621x352px
>>2146167
>decent in the ring

That doesn't cut it when you're competing for a spot with the likes of Chad Gable or Scott Dawson.

>he looked good

JUST
>>
>>2146172
>implying A-Ry was ever close to as over as Orton

And I thought Riley was delusional about his standing.
>>
>>2146178
He looked pretty good aside from the Rudolph nose. His body was amazing. And again, he would have never gotten to that point without the drama. He would have likely been a main eventer right now
>>
>>2146184
Riley hardly endeared himself to "management" when he pulled shit like burying Liger on Twitter.

>His body was amazing.

It wasn't. He looked unwell.

>He would have likely been a main eventer right now

kek if Miz couldn't even maintain his main event status what makes you think his fucking lackey would?
>>
>>2146191
Riley had a better look than the miz and was more over than the miz. Miz fell out because he looked like fry from futurama and was pushed to the top before people took him seriously.

And the liger thing was way after. I'm talking his original run when Cena buried him
>>
>>2146197
Riley was literally only over because of Miz.

>And the liger thing was way after. I'm talking his original run when Cena buried him

That's what I said: if he wanted to get out of the hole Cena allegedly put him in, why did he think burying a globally beloved legend was a smart move?
>>
>>2146131
>Christian was "average"
>Alex Riley was money
Fuck off back to /wooo/ with your shit opinions, tripfag.
>>
>>2146198
He was over because of miz. And he was over when he laid miz out. That's how people stay over. They get over for a reason and then booking builds on the momentum. That's why mizdow didn't stay over. Had they kept at it, he could have been a main eventer. The liger thing was obviously retarded and his tweets didn't help him, but I doubt he was ever coming out of that hole.

>>2146200
1) Christian was entirely average in every aspect

2) Money doesn't equal above average
>>
File: IMG_7412.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7412.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
All these Cena PG era loving fag boys ITT are the reason why professional wrestling has gone stagnant over the last 12 years. Even with multiple inside people telling it like it is they still defend this no talent piece of shit.
>>
>>2146203
Riley pinned Miz clean to end their feud. Then he got a US Title program with Swagger that ended when he sandbagged Jack because he's a fucking moron.

>Christian

...was literally a better wrestler + promo than Riley ever was.

Far more over at his peak, too.

>>2146211
>bitter never-wases
>inside people
>>
File: 1435790873887.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1435790873887.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>2146095
I agree. I would have liked to have seen where he could have gone without the sabotage. We'll never know.
>>
>cena problem

Cena is money so how is that a problem? Ryback is a sjw who want idiots like himself and Riley to make money, even if it costs the company, Vince is smart and knew these losers couldn't draw dollar if he gave them a green crayon.
>>
>>2146181
He was, at one point, close to Orton's overness.
>>
>>2146216
Since when has not being talented ever stopped them from pushing someone though? It's been said many times that Riley was stopped because of drama with Cena, as Cena has done to many other people. So I don't really know what point you're trying to make.

As for Christian, yeah he was obviously more talented than Alex Riley. But he was average and didn't excel in any area and had a shitty look
>>
>>2146131
Hi Alex.
>>
Riley was "over" for the same reason Sandow was briefly "over". The Miz is an all time great heel who can make any shitter get cheers just for turning on him.

As soon as Riley and Sandow were separated from Miz they were exposed and people immediately stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>2146285
Sandow's overness had fuck all to do with the Miz, he was a comedy act that people liked to look at, the same way a circus clown attracts attention. Riley, on the other hand was legit over as a potential main event act.

Even if the Miz was responsible, SO WHAT? It happened, Riley was fucking over, people saw him as a potential top talent for a brief period, it doesn't matter why it happened. Your obligation is to capitalize on the momentum and give him the opportunity to prove his worth. You don't sit around worrying about the whys, and the whats and ruin someone with potential. Ofcourse I'm talking about WWE here, not you personally.
>>
Based BMD working the jabronies into a shootski
>>
>>2145941
>Alex Riley was money
>couldn't entertain
>couldn't cut promos
>B-B-BUT MUH HARD WORK
>>
>>2146296
>couldn't cut promos

well now that isnt true
>>
>>2146296
> He was money if properly used
> He was never presented with the opportunity to entertain.
> bullshit. Talking was one his highlighting strength.
>>
>>2146296
He had a good look and people liked him. Pushing him would have, in fact, gotten the company money
>>
>>2146211

It's actually quite amazing how people forgot about Cena being the Roman of the previous era. I'm happy they are getting what they deserve now and hope it keeps going lower.
>>
>>2146338
People quickly forgot when Cena went for the US title for like a year.

Stupid fucking people with selective memory, I tell you
>>
>>2146296
>couldn't cut promos
>I've actually never seen alex riley but my MCM, cena, didn't like him so I'll just assume he's bad at everything
>>
>>2146346
People's opinion changes on wrestlers when they stop sucking. Only retarded smarks decide to hate/love a wrestler forever. Roman is the perfect example. Despite out wrestling Ambrose for the past year and a half people hate him while defending the laziest (now IC) champion in recent history.
>>
>>2146178
Dawson maybe, Gable is a jobber up against A-Ry
>>
>>2145941
Based Ryback and based Hunter btofing C+ena
>>
>>2146203
>>2146275
>there are/were as many guys better than Christian as there are/were worse
>the guy who can actually sell, throw a punch, put together a psychologically sound match, spent a year on WWECW carrying everyone who wasn't Regal didn't excel at anything
>RILEY COULDA BEEN A CONTENDER

Fuck. Off.
>>
>>2146098
Thank you. Someone who actually sees the truth.
>>
Jesus Christ this guy loves to ramble.
>>
>>2146211
> Cena PG era loving fag boys
Same cucks that defend the Star Wars prequels, kek
>>
Based BMJ BTFO Riley's career
>>
>>2146459

Based cena, burying young talent and killing the company.
>>
>>2146469
>Alex Riley
>Talent

Pick one
>>
>>2146474
>buried immediately
>see he never drew a dime!
The state of cenetty nation kiddies
>>
>>2145941
I like it how these nobodies who failed to succeed are all over internet being bitter. This guy specially, never ever did anything special. This roided midcarder thinks way too much of himself and just wants to stir up shit so he wont completely get forgotten and maybe this way he manages to make few bucks more. Fuck this boring looser.
>>
>>2146436
Christian was good, but never great. He's just average
>>
>>2146649
>Christian was good
>He's just average
Kill yourself Nami
>>
Honestly Riley was more charismatic than Christian was.
>>
Excuse me guys, but how many of the names Mentioned in this thread have drawn a dime outside of Cena?
>>
>>2146667
Just stop.
>>
Alex Riley fucking sucks.
>>
>>2146708
No... The point is Cena squashed them before they ever had a chance at drawing a dime.
>>
>over as fuck
>SAY IT TO MY FACE
>amazing promo
>tons of charisma
>tall as fuck
>big frame
>looked like a chad but also relatable
>was as good a wrestler as rock was in 98

Cenetty is a little bitch
>>
>>2146390
>Alex "College Football Washout" Riley better than A FUCKING OLYMPIAN

Even by this shitheap of a thread's standards this is egregious.

>Gable: 2-time Tag Champ
>Riley: Miz's bagboy

>>2146304
He got 2 runs in NXT against top guys. Never did anything worth noting.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.