[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awww, come ooonnn... I'm not a bad Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Awww, come ooonnn...

I'm not a bad Game
>>
File: Triple-H-On-Mic1.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-On-Mic1.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
I'm not a good Game
>>
I'm THE Game
>>
>>2145658
Wow he took off his shirt and grew hair by using that line!
>>
It was a gimmick originally pitched to Owen who declined. But what the fuck is the gimmick exactly, he just calls himself the game. If he challenged people to chess or battleship and beat everyone he came across then cool. Or if you had to beat him at candyland or some other game they got a title shot.
>>
>>2145667
That's a myth disproven ages ago dumbshit.

The GAME originated from that infamous Jim Ross interview. Nothing to do with Owen.
>>
>>2145678
So what is this gimmick about ?
>>
>>2145678
Cool story bro. But wtf is the gimmick exactly?
>>
It isn't a gimmick but character/personality same as all main eventers of that era. Heck, the primary draw of Attitude era was realism, not goofy cartoony gimmicks that were the norm the era before. What exactly was Austin's gimmick? drinking bear? The Undertaker's gimmick? riding on a bike? The Rock's gimmick? etc... there were gimmicks, just reality based personalities that captivated millions of fans.

And people need a clear understanding of "gimmick". Bray Wyatt is a gimmick, AJ styles is not a gimmick. Stardust was a gimmick, CM Punk was not a gimmick etc...
>>
>>2145685
I mean yeah. Austins gimmick was angry redneck drinking beer and carders was some biker dude.
>>
>>2145690

>Austins gimmick was angry redneck drinking beer

Nah, Austin was the common man sticking it to his rich boss.
>>
>>2145695
Which was also Beer drinking redneck. Anyways that was His gimmick. Whats hyatch ?
>>
File: iQ3hLiYC3si7r.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
iQ3hLiYC3si7r.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>2145655
>>2145657
>>2145658
Thank you for showing how dead this board is.
>>
>>2145701
master manipulator and user of psychological warfare to get what he wanted. which as we found out, was power in WWE.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.