[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boner is fucking shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Is there a wrestler in any major promotion that's worse?

Challenge Mode is No Yoshi-Tatsu
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2144611
He's not supposed to be good though, he's been a career-long loser to the point where he's been turned into a fat comedy costumed jobber and he even lost his farewell match when he first left NJPW in 2010. Even with his heel turn he's still treated much the same way.
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2144627
The only people who don't understand BONE SOLDIER are western geeks who started watching New Japan a year ago.
>>
stone cold ratings dropper stevetty
>>
>>2144611
Dean Ambrose
>>
Dean Ambrose
>>
Seth Rollins
Cody
Rikishi's kids
>>
>>2144611
Gonna have to ignore challenge mode and go with Yoshi-Tatsu because at least Captain Bones is meant to suck. Yoshi's career has just been a disaster where people clearly see some potential in him but he never quite lives up, it's a string of JUST moments and I'm not even counting his english commentary.

He returned to Japan with the gimmick of hunting the then still red hot Bullet Club and was immediately put in a program with AJ Styles and a team with Tanahashi. He botches taking the Styles Clash, has to lose time due to injury and when he returns his whole Bullet Club Hunter shtick is treated as a joke to the point that he winds up teaming with Captain New Japan and his gimmick is now "Imitates Haitch, because he was in the WWE you see".
>>
>>2144698
Ya'll just ripped the heart right out of that poor, useless man
>>
>>2144698
This.
>>
>>2144698
I hadn't thought about it like that but damn dude, just damn.
>>
>>2144623
fpbp
>>
Hollycuck Hulk Chokin
>>
>>2144611

Does LU count?

Because Kobra Moon is still kind of the drizzling shits.

Also, James Ellsworth is still awful and you should all feel bad for not hating every minute he is on TV.

Malabali Shira is also garbage.
>>
Bone Smuggler is my favourite member of the bullet club.
>>
>>2144698
This is the sad truth
>>
>>2144627
>>2144637
He's supposed to suck in kayfabe, not as an actual wrestler putting on a fake wrestling match. You can be booked to be a job guy and still be good at your job. Heath Slater is an excellent job guy. He is booked to suck but performs his role well. Bone Soldier is booked to suck and sucks in real life as well
>>
>>2146644
It is because Bone Soldier sucks that he's been booked to suck, my dear double doubles. Then it all becomes a meta joke of "look at how bad this guy is" and everyone can have a laugh and you get mileage out of a bad wrestler that no one in their right mind would take seriously otherwise.
>>
>>2144627
>even lost his farewell match
You're supposed to lose your farewell match.
>>
File: colin-delaney.jpg (59KB, 300x611px) Image search: [Google]
colin-delaney.jpg
59KB, 300x611px
>>2144698
>Imitates Haitch, because he was in the WWE you see

Reminds me of when Colin Delaney returned to the indies after a run as a super jobber on WWE with a "superstar" gimmick where he'd imitate Cena and Orton.
>>
File: Bullet-Club-Chase-Owens.jpg (70KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
Bullet-Club-Chase-Owens.jpg
70KB, 640x639px
>>2144611
I think Chase Owens is more JUST than anybody in NJPW
>>
>>2146891
He looks like a bad cosplay
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.