[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Doing some of his best work with Wyatt family >Destined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: randy-orton-27278979-620x400.jpg (51KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
randy-orton-27278979-620x400.jpg
51KB, 620x400px
>Doing some of his best work with Wyatt family
>Destined to put on a five star match with Bray when they finally break up
>Will have GOAT feud with AJ eventually
>Still in his prime while guys like Cena, Taker, and Brock are part timers now
Will 2017 be Orton's year?
>>
I forgot he even existed actually

When did he return?
>>
>>2143872
>Will 2017 be Orton's year?

that would imply that he gives a shit more than twice a year so no
>>
>>2143872
By far one of the most overrated wrestlers.
>>
>>2143879
Whenever creative gives him compelling stories, he actually puts in effort. When he cares about what he's doing he is one of the best if not the best in the world. They just have to give him good story lines and he'll give them effort in exchange. This is the case with a lot of wrestlers, but Vince doesn't seem to realize it/care.
>>
He'll get injured and miss 8 months as always, making him a part timer just like Cena and Brock.
>>
>>2143872
>Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Order
>5 star match

I rate this comedy 6 stars out of 5 stars.
>>
>>2143872
Bray and Orton already had a match on the main event of a ppv and it was fucking shit
>>
>>2143872
>five star match with Bray
no

>GOAT feud with AJ eventually
based match for sure but not a GOAT feud
>>
>>2143872
>actually thinking this
glowing eyes randy and spooky fat man gang are pure cringe
>>
>>2143872
The pop he got on the last smackdown was huge,when he was preparing the rko people were going crazy,randy Orton is one of the few over guys in the company right now
>>
>>2143872
Man
Bray needs to be repackaged

He has so much potential but has been weigehd down by a shit gimmick and shit booking
>>
I don't know how it's possible for a wrestler to be overrated and underrated at the same time, but that's what Orton is.
>>
>>2144478
What if I told you everyone had opinions and everyone here purposely has a different opinion that whoever posted first.

No one likes anyone until there is a thread made about not liking that wrestler. No one here even watches wrestling, it's still just the skaters, paintball guys and a few Russians.
>>
>>2144470
Just shit booking. Gimmick is amazing. They need to rebuild him so he looks like an unstoppable force of destruction and darkness. He is arguably one of the guys who could get the torch from Taker.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.