[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is S'mores Joe's fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fatjoebtfo.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fatjoebtfo.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Reminder that this is S'mores Joe's fate
>>
His family actually does those traditional dances in competitions at least. Joe did a solo dance for the opening of the '84 Olympics when he was 5.
>>
>not Miz bodyguard Joey Samoey
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYBaoj1hWG0
>>
>>2143794
Suit clad bodyguard heel Joe would be great, shame smarks would shit on it cause one of their darlings would be put as secondary to the Miz.

Miz could build enough heat that they could turn Joe give the rub sandow got to someone who'd actually be able to do something with it, would be a great way to get Joe over with the casuals
>>
>>2143818
Joe just headlined every Takeover for an entire year. They should push him as hard as initial Owens or Balor
>>
>>2143818
I think Joe is good enough to not need Miz.Smackdown needs more single guys anyway.

However, Hideo Itami should be in that role, plays to his strengths
>>
>>2145029
>Yakuza bodyguard Itami
book it, also him being a smaller and foreign guy makes it easier for miz to be a dick to him to build for a turn
>>
>do a tribal dance to show muh heritage
>dance was literally invented ten years after you were born and forty years after your family emigrated to the us mainland for a national sports team of the independent part of samoa your family isnt even from

What did the usos mean by this?
>>
>>2143926
This is the problem with NXT
>>
>>2145193
>actual top guys
>problem with NXT
>>
>>2145219
I think what he means is that it's putting over popular indie talent rather than developing their home grown stuff.
>>
>>2145226
The only homegrown guys in the past few years who should've gotten the main belt are Breeze & Corbin.

And if he was ever presented as a solo guy: Gable.
>>
>>2145193
How is that a problem when the "inde" guys are fucking awesome and the homegrowns are guys like Baron Corbin
>>
>>2145226
WWE sucks at making new guys now, so its easier to just pluck them from companies that have already done the scouting for them.
>>
>>2145036
also fits in well with the Bryan v Miz storyline, with Itami and Bryan having history
>>
>>2143677
>Roman Reigns

SJ will get the heel monster push and put over someone a few months down the line
>>
>>2143794
I want it

He doesn't even have to talk, just look well ard
>>
>>2145219
>>2145238
Guys in developmental are supposed to be jobbers in comparison to the actual superstars
>>
>>2145912
Says who?
>>
>>2146112
No
Way
JOSE
No
Way
JOSE
>>
>>2145912
Not when the developmental brand tours
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.