[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ya'll think Fatsuka's shoot weight is? 200lbs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: lMzxeMB.jpg (118KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lMzxeMB.jpg
118KB, 1080x1080px
What ya'll think Fatsuka's shoot weight is? 200lbs? Should she be allowed to wrestle in the memeweight division?
>>
>>2143147
Pay attention to me
>>
>>2143147
If Nia Snax can waddle into a ring, then yes
>>
>>2143147
Probably ~190
>>
>>2143147
"She" is probably a little over the weight limit
>>
>>2143405
This. May as well add her and Nia to the main event since they're heavier than twinks like Balor anyway
>>
>>2143147
Asuka when she was in APW, she was 130lbs and she looked more or less the same then.

130lbs is a little overweight for someone who is 5'3, but it's hardly FAAAAT
>>
>>2143459
KEK FATSUKA CONFIRMED FAT
GOOK LOVERS BTFO
>>
>>2143147
Dude she is short as fuck.
She is no more than 160lbs. Just looks chunky because she's a womanlet.
>>
>>2143718
>160lbs
WHALE HOOOOOO
>>
She is a little thick in some places but desu all of the great wrestlers with long careers had a little bit of fat on them. The human body does not survive the wear and tear of a seasoned pro wrestler if it is too thin or too muscular.
>>
>>2143732
too bad she's a lot fat and a shitty shitter
>>
>>2143711
>>2143731
>>2143745
>5 new posts
>Only 2 new posters
>All fatty responses are obviously OP

Anon, your forced meme is dying as fast as that shitty Hulk Hogan one.

The fact that you're so torn up over a women's '''''wrestler''''' in the fucking developmental program makes me think you've got some unresolved issues.
Did some chubby asian girl cuckold you in the past? Reject your advances? Why such bitter passion?
>>
>/WWE/babbies hate weebs so much that they now hate any Japanese wrestlers

what a sad state of affairs
>>
>>2143875
tajiri is based
>>
Her tits look nice and fat there.
>>
>>2143147
Yummy
>>
>>2143861
Stop projecting
>>
>>2143875
No we hate shitty meme "wrestlers"
>>
>>2143881
*Her belly
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.