[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Smarks hate Roman for winning all the time >Smarks love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1274x723px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1274x723px
>Smarks hate Roman for winning all the time
>Smarks love Cena for winning all the time

Why the double standard?
>>
Ive never liked cena

The "smarks" you see loving on Cena are people who were part of his target demographic during his reign of terror. Anyone who was 15+ when Cena was just unbeatable was instilled with a healthy loathing of him.

Fun fact: Thats why they struggle so hard with having main event talent today. Ten years ago they tried to keep one guy and one guy only at the very top, and it just blew up in their face when he couldnt hold that spot anymore
>>
Nobody wanted Cena to win tonight. Def not smarks who mostly like Corbin.
>>
>>2141563
>One is white
>One is not
>Why the double standard
>>
>>2141563
That's not why people like Roman and hate Cena.
>>
>>2141563
Because BMJ put corbin over in the promos as being the "toughest guy in the locker room" and made him a threat for the past 2 weeks. Time limitations ruined the match.

raman stumbles through his lines calls them bbygrl and buries them
>>
For it to be a double standard, you would need to be treating two things that are the same differently.

Cena is talented, thus, it's not a double standard. Hope this clears things up for you.
>>
>>2141575
Jokes on you I've always liked Cena
>>
>>2141577
smart fans don't like corbin
>>
>>2141586

>Cena is talented

Smarks and their revisionism. You pathetic lot.
>>
Who cares what smarks think?

Both John and Roman will win at the Rumble, walk in at Wrestlemania as champ and then walk out as champ.
>>
I don't care for Cena and I don't like Snorbin so to me that match was nothing. Classic Cena booking tonight though. Felt like 2010.
>>
>>2141619
t. Cryback
>>
>>2141619
Compared to Reigns Cena is like Ricky fucking Steamboat.
>>
Cena is legitimately fun to watch, not to mention he's on the superior brand
>>
>>2141630
This. cena being shit as usual and needed to win tonight. Should have been a dq finish desu. At least based cena is burying all of the young talent. This company might just die in my lifetime
>>
>>2141619
Revisionism is telling a different version of what happened in the past. I said "is", present tense, not "was", past tense, thus what I said cannot count as revisionism.

Hope that clears things up for you.
>>
>>2141591
Because you were a child when you first saw him
>>
>>2141634

You're pathetic. Underage smarks as a whole are pathetic. You were calling Cena an untalented hack who can't wrestle as late as 2013 in his feud against Daniel Bryan, booing him out of the arena but now that there's new golden boy in town then Cena is beloved and talented. You're a whole bunch of idiots who are never ever consistent with your line of reasoning. This is why reddit and woo are such cesspools.
>>
>>2141656
You don't understand. The WWE can't handle another New Gen era. Cena burying all of the new talent just means we're almost finished.

BASED BMJ
>>
>>2141563
Smarks are fickle morons. They'll love Roman too after he has a bunch of average matches with their indie darlings and "elevates" a dead title
>>
>>2141563
About the time Cena was doing less airtime and doing the US Open Challenge was when the smarks started to like him more. WWE actually did something right with Cena creatively and people got to see why he is actually talented.

People who still Cena do it ironically now.
>>
>>2141586
Roman is infinitely more talented than Cena. Especially now.
>>
>>2141669
This
>>
>>2141656
But if I'm underage why would I be shitting on Cena? Wouldn't I have grown up with him?

P.S. Cena won his 1st WWE World Title back when I was in my senior year.

>This is why reddit and woo are such cesspools.

go back
>>
>>2141669
I disagree. But hey, not everything is one size fits all. We have a difference of opinion and that's okay. I hope you enjoy watching Roman in the future.
>>
>>2141679

>Reading comprehension
>go back

Exactly
>>
>>2141669
At what?

Getting Vince hard?

>>2141665
But he's already had a bunch of average (if we're being charitable) matches against Bryan, Styles, Owens etc. and he's still despised.
>>
>>2141656
>>2141665
This

Smarks should hang themselves
>>
>>2141688
>reading comprehension

EVERYBODY TAKE A DRINK!
>>
I'm not a smark, but i don't hate Roman for winning all the time. I think Roman can give better matches than Cena, his mic skills have gotten better, and he's a consummate professional when the camera's rolling.

But the writers give me 0 reason to care about him and his feuds.
>>
>>2141563
>smarks love Cena for winning all the time

Cena has been booed the past 6 years of his career because he wins all the damn time, and has buried a ton of talent. With that said, Cena has been losing a lot more recently, and he actually looks to be putting over guys now. Not shocking since he may be leaving for good.....and soon.
>>
>>2141665
Roman has literally worked with all the big name indie darlings.....smarks still hate him.

>Bryan
>Owens
>Seth
>Styles
>Balor
Pretty sure he worked with Cesaro also a long time ago. Who else on the current roster counts as an indie darling?....Zayn?
Only guy I don't think Roman has worked with yet.
>>
>>2141837
They were in a Fatal 4-Way just before SummerSlam.

(Zayn outpowered him.)

>>2141746
>I think Roman can give better matches than Cena, his mic skills have gotten better,

What could possibly have lead you to this conclusion?
>>
It's one thing to work with indie darlings and another to put them over/make them look strong (win or lose)
>>
>>2141845
So he has basically worked with every indie darling on the roster. So who else is left.....Nakamura? Smarks love him, wouldn't call him an indie darling though.
>>
>>2141852
>if Reigns does [X] he'll get over with the smarks
>*Reigns does [X] but doesn't get over*
>no that doesn't count he's got to-

repeat
>>
>>2141874
>implying people said he would get over just working with indie darlings besides the straw men in this thread
>>
>>2141874

>If Reigns turns heel he will get over with smarks xD
>>
>>2141874
Reigns doesn't need to do anything to get over with smarks. Smarks are retards that will never change their mind until they get what they want. Like the crying kid in a candy store.

Cena carried Bobby Lashley to a good match and put on a 5 star match with CM Punk according to smark faggot Meltzer, and they still hated him. They only stopped hating him when they found another scapegoat for their immature anti establishment mentality
>>
>>2141895
>They only stopped hating him when they found another scapegoat for their immature anti establishment mentality

This.

Literal manchildren.
>>
>>2141895
>Cena carried Bobby Lashley to a good match

And Lashley sucked. At this point in time, Cena is rightfully going down as one of the greatest of all time. Retards hating him won't change that.
>>
>>2141563
smarks hated john cena because he won all the time and the only reason the like him now is because hes been putting on great matches aswells as almost being a jobber to the stars
>>
>>2141916

So when Roman is about to retire 10 years from now and is putting over young talent smarks will talk about how awesome he was? It's seriously pathetic.
>>
>>2141931
>awesome he was?
No, they will talk about how awesome he is at THAT time.
>>
>>2141931
>So in this hypothetical scenario where every problem people have with Roman is fixed, they'll enjoy watching him and they'll say they enjoy watching him.
Wow, you're right, that does sound pathetic.
>>
>>2141944

>Every problem people have with Roman

People? You mean smarks cause smarks are the ones who have an irrational hatred for WWE homegrown talent. Anyone who isn't an indie memer is hated first before they are liked, and they're not seen as a true wrestler.

In other words, see: >>2141895
>>
>>2141944
>reading
>comprehension

You're so rattled up you can't even read a couple lines of text. But I'll respond anyway. Yeah, completely dismissing someone's past 10 years of quality work when they were having the same quality matches as 'now' is truly pathetic. Liking a person who is delivering the same quality matches as before but who instead is now booked to lose and booked out of the main event is pathetic.
>>
>>2141692
Those were while he was in the main event so it cancels out. Once he's a midcarder in his late 30s it'll work.
>>
>Cena
can cut a promo
puts on big matches
the only confirmed dime drawer, ass-seater and merch-mover in pro wrestling history

>Roman
Diesel 2.0
can barely speak
largely responsible for the great decline of the western civilization
>>
>>2141895
>Smarks are retards that will never change their mind until they get what they want.

They want Romannetty to not suck.

>Cena carried Bobby Lashley to a good match

That match wasn't good.
>>
File: A L P H A.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A L P H A.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2141948
>Anyone who isn't an indie memer is hated first before they are liked, and they're not seen as a true wrestler.

Oh look it's THIS fallacy again.

>>2142072
>largely responsible for the great decline of the western civilization

kek
>>
>>2142072
>Diesel 2.0

You were still a sperm in your dad's balls when Diesel was wrestling.
>>
>>2142085
He was actually a sperm in your momma's asscrack.
>>
File: rusev.gif (2MB, 369x206px) Image search: [Google]
rusev.gif
2MB, 369x206px
>>2141948
>>
>>2142089

Oh good one, wouldn't expect anything different from someone born in 2001. Don't you have an algebra test tomorrow? You only know about Kevin Nash from his 2011 run, that's it.
>>
>>2142090
Exemplary taste anon.

>>2142099
I was actually taking algebra tests in 2001. But keep acting like being born in the early 90s makes you an elder here.
>>
>>2142108
>I was actually taking algebra tests in 2001.

If this is true that makes it even worse, you're a 40 something year old neckbeard making mom jokes, how sad are you exactly?
>>
>>2141563
because Cena has charisma
>>
>Smarks with that there revisionist history after booing Cena for 10 years and cheering guys like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk over him.
>>
>>2141563
BMJ is actually good in the mic, can cut good promos and puts on amazing matches

roman almost doesn't speak and has to be carried every time
>>
>>2142081
>low card tag teamers

>>2142090
>midcard jabroni, swagger was more over than him, other than that he got 0 reactions until he faced Cena (his wife is a different story, more over than he is)

Conveniently forgetting that Roman was the most universally cheered guy by smarks when he was in the shield and low carding it up with Seth as a tag team? Conveniently leaving out the fact that Roman was the most over guy vs Evolution and in the Rumble?

You put those two fags you listed into the main event picture and then watch how smarks react. Smarks had no problem with Roman until he got his main event push and CM Punk's podcast released.
>>
>>2142150

t.18 year old
>>
File: kek.png (67KB, 1120x977px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
67KB, 1120x977px
>>2141655
was in my mid 20s when he debuted on Smack against angle. he was and still is my alltime favorite. just because it makes manlet fat fucking virvins like you seeth with rage.
>>
>>2141820
>Not shocking since he may be leaving for good.....and soon.
Hasn't Cena said repeatedly that he's not leaving and is the best he's been his career.
>>
People disliked 2005-about 2013 Cena.

Outside his CM Punk matches and that one HBK 45 minute match, his in-ring stuff from then doesn't come close to the kind of stuff he does today. His character/promo/segment worked became equally as formulaic back then. I would say his recent promos have also been among the best in his career.

He has also for sure fucked up Kenny Dykstra and Mickie James' careers in the WWE while also possibly having played a part in having fucked over The Nexus and Alex Riley's career as well.

Everything else people disliked about Cena was more from Vince and booking than Cena himself.

Roman's kinda in a halfway similar situation right now. He is not on Cena's current level in ring and character wise, but he has definitely improved a lot from when people were initially hating on the guy. At this point, like with Cena really the only boos directed at him are more at Vince and booking than Roman himself. Other than the suspension and his response to haters in public despite being a face character.
>>
^all this said, I was pretty disappointed with Cena in-ring tonight since it was older bullshit Cena all over again.
>>
File: FIVE.jpg (194KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
FIVE.jpg
194KB, 600x900px
>>2142136
>high school in the early 2000s
>40-something

I guess only one of us actually paid attention in math class.

>>2142158
>>low card tag teamers

You keep moving those goalposts.

>midcard jabroni, swagger was more over than him, other than that he got 0 reactions until he faced Cena
> Roman was the most universally cheered guy by smarks when he was in the shield and low carding it up with Seth as a tag team? Conveniently leaving out the fact that Roman was the most over guy vs Evolution and in the Rumble?

Is "convenient" your euphemism for "shit that didn't ever actually happen"?
>>
>>2142242
>Outside his CM Punk matches and that one HBK 45 minute matc
>his in-ring stuff from then doesn't come close to the kind of stuff he does today.

For real? I think his match against Brock at Extreme Rules is his best. I would also say Umaga at the Rumble, the I Quit Match against JBL, against Orton at SS 07, the RAW match against Rey, and the match against Bryan (you said about 2013) is better than that HBK match and nearly all his matches against Punk. Personal opinion.
>>
>>2142260
>against Orton at SS 07,

That was literally the worst SS main event since Mabel vs. Diesel
>>
>>2142179

Anyone who has Cena as their all-time favorite is closer to 15 than they are to 20.
>>
>>2142283
You might wanna check that math of yours.
>>
>>2141575
>The "smarks" you see loving on Cena are people who were part of his target demographic during his reign of terror. Anyone who was 15+ when Cena was just unbeatable was instilled with a healthy loathing of him.

This is absolutely true. Cena becoming loved now is because the people who were elementary school kids ten years ago when he was running the table are now young adults. I was in my teen years during Super Cena which is what turned me off from WWE. to this day I only find him tolerable at best.
>>
>>2142260
I said "about 2013" because I wanted to include the shitty WM match in his shitty matches list but not the Bryan one since that one was great. The Brock and JBL matches were pretty good, too for the most of it. Umaga one not bad. But idk where you got those Orton and Rey ones though holy shit those were some awful times.
>>
>>2141563
Cena can actually talk and pulls off a variance of moves sometimes (springboard stunner, flying ddt)
>>
>>2142299
>Rey ones though holy shit those were some awful times.

Shitty booking doesn't make it less of a great match. I suggest you rewatch if you haven't seen in it awhile. Might have been Rey's last great match in the company, but I'd have to check that.

>>2142307
>springboard stunner

That looked like shit.
>>
File: 1478391439927.jpg (36KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
1478391439927.jpg
36KB, 450x319px
>>2141563

This is bait right? This has to be bait. No one is actually retarded enough to believe this. The only people who like Cena are the ones who were !IDs during his reign of terror. Anyone who was at least 16 at the time can tolerate him at best.
>>
File: 1481306909239.jpg (32KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1481306909239.jpg
32KB, 514x536px
>>2141656
You're pathetic. You and the other two underage trolls as a whole are pathetic. Mommy and daddy didn't love you and no on in the real world wants to be your friend. So you spend all of your time desperately crying for attention on an Austrian chess board, spamming the same threads over and over again while pretending it isn't only your diseased self laughing at it.

You're idiots and you're why /asp/ is such a cesspool.
>>
>>2141563
Cena is always involved in fun angles. Reigns isn't.
>>
>>2141592
smarks love "big banter"
>>
>>2142221
Rock said the same thing.
If Hollywood keeps calling, and offering roles with huge paydays, Cena is leaving.
>>
>John Cena hated by smarks
>Super Cena and burying Nexus peak
>Rock and Punk feud gives a bit of of respect to Cena
>Roman Reigns starts getting pushed big time
>Realize Cena is 10x better in the ring and on the mic
>Start to push him
>>
>>2141563
Cena is charismatic. Roman is.... not.
>>
>>2142085
Guy you replied to here. You're so mad it's cute.

For what it's worth I make a difference between Diesel and Nash.
>>
wut?

smarks hate Cena with the highest levels of autism i've ever seen
>>
>>2141656
Fine speech
>>
>>2141563
>Smarks hate Roman for winning all the time
Smarks hate Roman for being shoved into the main event when there are other wrestlers they believe should be up there instead.

They hated him when he won all the time though. It was only when he won all the time in the MIDCARD that they started to like him again, even more so when he started putting younger talent over.

That and Cena is actually a draw.
>>
>>2141656
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.