[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain why this boring fucker is considered a legend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Can somebody explain why this boring fucker is considered a legend?
>Boring in the ring.
>Boring on the mic.
>Record low drawing numbers as champion
>was carried to decent matches by HBK, Razor and big terry
>bookings played a huge part in the death of wcw
>had a nickname that sounded like it was created by a third grade autist
>decent head of hair though
>>
Big Daddy Cool Alternative Fossil Fuel Still Working The Smarks
>>
Kevetty was lucky Hogan felt like turning heel because if anyone else was the third man the nWo would have been dead by mid 97
>>
>>2140003
He does good shoot interviews, seems like he doesn't give a fuck.

His TNA run in particular was hilarious. He was 45 at the start of it and went over every young talent that was in the roster. He's got clean wins over Joe, Angle, AJ and I think even abyss
>>
Whenever Nash did one of his 3 moves he made it matter. He was very expressive and wade the things he did look aggressive. He was a power moves guys.

He was good at interacting with the Audience, and telling a story, and yes he was good on the mic too.

He played well with the late 1990's audiences.

Charismatic, and always seemed laid back and in control.

Manlet spot monkeys hate him, mostly because they assume his size was the only reason for his fame, and neglect to consider his charisma.
>>
>>2140003
He's a 100% meme. Anyone that says otherwise is retarded, an underage 9 gagger or new to wrestling
>>
>>2140003
> not mentioning his 10/10 classics with bret
Other than that he is a worthless piece of shit
>>
>>2140003
It's a meme from the same idiots who say Roman is good.

Nash has always been shit.
>>
SQUISHER?
>>
>>2140009
delet this
>>
Nash is one of the most entertaining wrestlers ever and everyone knows it. Every time the dudes on screen its cash and not to mention the shoot interviews. People just say it to troll.

Nash is the GOAT.

inb4 wolfcuc
>>
>>2143213
Hola wolfcuc
>>
>>2143213
>>2143149
>>2140013

This. He was crazy over in the late 1990's. For a while he was more over than Hogan, and managed to regularly tool him.

Most of the guys here who hate him weren't even sap when Nash was in his prime.

They're just mad when he pointed out that the vanilla midgets don't sell, and made a point they couldn't address.

If you don't stand out of the crowd walking through and airport, you won't draw a dime.

He points this out and all of the spot monkey marks are like:

"nobody ever liked you, you only got 3 moves and you got bad knees and were slow in the ring and boring and a poo poo head"

You could say it too him, and then he'd just ask you; "so in spite of those flaws why do you think I got over?"
>>
His TNA feud with the X Division was pretty fucking hilarious though not gonna lie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.