[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone left who doubts this man's GOAThood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: big laffs jhon.png (159KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
big laffs jhon.png
159KB, 424x318px
>>
asmarks
>>
has he finally taken the fourth spot on the wwe mt rushmore? its been hogan/austin/rock for years and then a debate for the fourth spot
>>
>>2133087
The rock is an actor not a wrestler, a five year career does not warrant a place on rushmore

It goes
Hogan
Bret
Austin
Cena

The 4 top guys of the 4 eras
>>
>>2133087
Bruno
Hogan
Austin
Cena
>>
GOAT wrestler, WOAT character
>>
>>2133081
BMJWTS
>>
File: bretcuck dance.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck dance.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>2133094
>>
>>2133094
>Bret

18+ and or know something about sports entertainment thanks!
>>
I herd some1 was talking abot me her
>>
File: IMG_7412.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7412.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>2133081
>ITT: Autistic PG era kiddos who defend and admire a guy who in part has made professional wrestling a bore and destroyed any chance for wrestling to reach the heights of the Attitude Era ever again. A selfish, egotistical, overrated, sloppy wrestling, Barney the dinosaur wannabe cringelord who will NEVER be in the company of the greats who change the industry for the better as he made it much, much worse.
>>
>>2133081
>refuses to turn heel because of muh children
>same stale gimmick for the last 10 years
>is one of the main reasons why the company went into the pg era and saw a massive drop in ratings
>>
>>2133353
Cringe

>>2133372
Didn't he want to turn heel after that Rocky match?
I don't think we can pin his character's direction on him, either way.
>>
>>2133081
>“John Cena is one of the great WWE talents that I respect most,” said Omega. “If I were to end up there, working with someone of his caliber would certainly be a goal and jive with my mission of changing wrestling. I’m glad to be on his radar."
Confirmed GOAT even by the king of smark indie darlings.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.