[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW owner Kidani wants to hurt WWE in its home turf!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1483900080465.jpg (117KB, 540x898px) Image search: [Google]
1483900080465.jpg
117KB, 540x898px
NJPW owner Kidani is openly discussing plans to expand into the US by farming US talent specifically to compete with WWE in the US market. He claims to be doing to hurt WWE as payback for they did to NJPW over a year ago.

Vince Mcmahon beware!!!
>>
File: paloooo.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
paloooo.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>2131845
If they make a good videogame for PC, i'm in.
>>
>>2131845
Whats they do?
Get styles and nakameme?

I hope they do take them down tbqh.
>>
They can do well if they appeal to people as the alternative to WWE instead of ripping off wwe like TNA did when they tried to compete with Raw by moving Impact to Mondays
>>
>>2131845
All it takes is a random rich american investor to stir things up. All I want is for some competition to make Vince shit his pants and actually put effort into the product
>>
>>2131845
NJPW may be less than 1/10 the size of WWE as far as money goes, but they've got friends in high places. Bushiroad as a whole pulls in around $200mil a year and climbing - if he needed to, Kidani could use their deep coffers to defend against talent raids or just flood more money into the company as a whole. TV Asahi is a 10% shareholder in NJPW and they dwarf WWE. If they decide to go for it Turner-style, all bets are off. Though admittedly, this is a pipe dream.
>>
>>2131845
he needs to wait until doofus son in law take vince spot
that would be like competing with a child in a hot dog eating contest
>>
No other company in the history of pro wrestling will ever compete with WWE. Print screen this.
>>
>>2131947
It's a wonder how all of Vince's competitors were this incompetent.
>>
File: bald.jpg (49KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
49KB, 697x697px
>>2131854
Corgan's time to shine again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.