[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just went back and watched these two matches and just...fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: shieldevolution.jpg (249KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
shieldevolution.jpg
249KB, 642x361px
I just went back and watched these two matches and just...fuck

What happened? These guys felt special. All three of them felt really special. They were all over, they all felt really strong, but not in a cheap way and Roman. Fucking Roman got the biggest pops. Like, if you look at him and say "This guy is a future top babyface", you'd think fuck yeah he is, this guy's a fucking badass!

What happened? How did they so thoroughly ruin guys that the audience loved so much? They had three can't miss talents and they screwed them all up. They used to feel special and...they're not special anymore.
>>
>>2131434
they broke them up at their highest point. it was too early. the 6 fucking months after was straight filler.
>>
>>2131434
They made it clear Roman was the top guy. Seth was reduced to a generic cowardly heel and Ambrose his personal jobber.
>>
>>2131438
they went for the "AUSTIN IS SHAKIN HANDS WITH SATAN HIMSELF" approach where they go for shock value and one cool moment over long term planning. Jasethy's heel turn was an amazing moment but it ruined all 3 members of the shield
>>
>>2131438
I disagree, the Ambrose Rollins feud after the split was hype as fuck.

So hype it got Ambrose more over than Reigns so WWE panicked and tried to offload it to him which ruined a potentially classic rivalry and gave both Roman and Bray X-pac heat
>>
>>2131447
the ambrose rollin feud was terrible and killed both of them
>>
>>2131438
This is so true. The match everyone wanted to see post split was the triple threat and by the time it happened they'd tread that much water no one gave a shit
>>
>>2131456
Kinda speaks to how fucked up their priorities were that there was five championship wins between them before we got the triple threat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.