[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /asp/, what do I bet on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Royal Rumble.png (55KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Rumble.png
55KB, 600x422px
Trying to decide who I should bet on to appear in the Royal Rumble. May try my luck and bet £10 on Shinsuke just because of the odds being good, but the fact that WWE have hinted at it.
Opinions?
>>
File: 1.jpg (46KB, 566x635px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 566x635px
>Betting on something with a predetermined outcome
Might as well bet on reality TV shows.
>>
>>2130111
True, but no one knows who is going to come on other than WWE. Still a chance of winning
>>
>>2130095

HBK since the rumble is in san antonio. Free money.
>>
>>2130141
he's not going to come back out of respect for the Undercarder
>>
>>2130143

how would him coming back disrespect taker, wasn't his last match Flair?
>>
How do odds work?

What does 1/12 mean? 10/11? 33/1?
>>
>>2130148
kek no, his last match was wm26 against Undercarder
>>
>>2130148
His last match was WM 26 in a Career vs Streak match.
>>
>>2130152
It's fractional odds, if you want decimal odds divide first number by second. Dunno why the retard has created an image of shitty odds though.
>>
>>2130152
5/10 means there is a five in ten chance of that person winning. Something like 3/100 means low odds, and something like 80/31 is good odds.
No idea how they exactly get the numbers, but that's the gist of it.
>>
File: ww.jpg (88KB, 324x685px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
88KB, 324x685px
So, I'd basically be guaranteed a a £3 return at least if I placed these bets, right?
>>
>>2130232
You need to bet with more brain and less heart
>>
>>2130273
I am betting with brain. Do you honestly believe anybody else would be booked to win?
>>
>>2130395
Reigns, Naka and Trump definately aren't in Rumble. Braun, Joe, Cena, Jericho, Finn would make more sense
>>
>>2130451
>trump can't compete in the royal rumble

just like how he couldn't become the president, right?

also,

>13 fucking tries/skips/nexts for this bullshit verification system

I'M NOT BUYING A FUCKING PASS. FUCK OFF.
>>
>Punk is only 10/1

Shitty odds
>>
>>2130111
it's easy money, why aren't you?

I've made about 2 grand this year because wwe is predictable as fuck.
>>
>>2130176
you have it backwards. Hogan at 33/1 is a longshot. Elsworth at 1/12 is a lock
>>
>>2130566
this
>>2130478
fake odds
>>
>>2130451
>reigns
Have you been watching WWE for the last couple of years? It's quite possible they'll book him to get screwed out of the belt thanks to Jericho earlier in the night, then go on to prove his """"""heart and determination"""""" by entering and winning the rumble.

>Nakamura
It's a wildcard, but definitely a possibility. He's very popular right now.

>Trump
I just put that there for shits and giggle tbqh m8

Braun is still too green. Joe won't be a main eventer because he's too short; don't get me wrong, he's my boy but he'll just be like a smaller fatter Rusev in the main roster. Jericho is more of an enhancement talent nowadays.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.