[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Botch AJ just almost killed Baron Corbin https://stream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: aj-styles-28594395-620x400.jpg (48KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
aj-styles-28594395-620x400.jpg
48KB, 620x400px
Big Botch AJ just almost killed Baron Corbin

https://streamable.com/nrpw9
>>
Fire this unsafe fucking midget. Him and Jasethy need to go
>>
too bad he wasnt successful
>>
BASED
>>
>>2128778
haha he carried romanthough right XD

fucking balding cuckbin fucking sucks
>>
File: image.gif (998KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
998KB, 400x288px
What on earth is the point of all these house shows no one gets to see?
>>
>>2128778
How do you fuck up a superplex THAT BADLY? I have seen botched superplexes where guys stumble backwards, but man, what the fuck. What kind of training is even taking place in the PC?
>>
>kicking Corbin's leg out from behind him

Work

>>2128794
$$$
>>
>>2128778

if Corbin can't even take a simple bump like that he shouldn't be even wrestling.

The botchenomenal one was literally slipping, and Corbin should have saved him like Big Saves AJ would have done if the roles were reversed.
>>
he slipped but corbin landed normally you faggots.
>>
>>2128799
Ajetty didn't go to the PC
>>
>>2128778
fucking loser not noticing AJ fixing Corbins botch by kicking Corbins legs out so he lands safely on his side instead of on his head. based AJ
>>
The state of Corbin

Fucking gangly mongoloid shouldnt be anywhere near the top rope

Notice how easily AJ righted himself why that lanky bastard fell arse over tits with no idea what to do like a child
>>
>>2128784
Autism
>>
File: 1431016312827.jpg (61KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1431016312827.jpg
61KB, 535x462px
>>2128778
>Big Botch AJ just almost killed Baron Corbin
You know Corbin is the white version of The Great Khali
>>
File: corbin.jpg (64KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
corbin.jpg
64KB, 533x800px
>>2128778
>greatest wrestler alive
>some awkward dork nobody
wonder who's to blame
>>
I hope Corbin isn't injured desu, I was seriously looking forward to seeing him getting a push and setting the stage for some kind of Baron Corbin v.s. Braun Strowman match at SS 2017.
>>
AJ saved his fucking life!
>>
it's not like AJ didn't have to save Corbin's ass from a botch live on tv a few weeks ago
>>
>>2128778
Wow that was some botch. Hope they're botch ok.
>>
>>2128901
Are those fucking stretch marks? Seriously?
>>
>>2128983
He used to be an offensive guard in college football, and those guys are basically just big fat human walls

>>2128856
>Fucking gangly mongoloid shouldnt be anywhere near the top rope
This
>>
>>2128955
kek'd & check'd
>>
>>2128983
Corbin was fat as fuck, now he's less fat but more bald.
>>
Corbin's fine but that was a nasty botch
>>
it was a slip, those ropes can't get very slippery
>>
>>2128778
Not even close?
Dude lands on his side.
AJ managed to catch himself, but for some reason Corbin keeps leaning forward and AJ uses his leg to ensure the guy does a front flip and not just crumple onto the apron.
>>
>>2128778
Based AJ working a botch trying to delete Corbin
>>
>>2128778
I hope AJ works Corbin into a career ending botch the next house show they're on. The guy fucking sucks
>>
File: IMG_0488.gif (974KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0488.gif
974KB, 245x230px
Cena be like, I'm part time bitches you do all the high spots.
>>
>>2128853

Based BMAJ doing extra work to ensure /ourboy/ doesn't get injured
>>
someone post the webm of aj botching his styles clash because ellsworth was going to take it wrong
>>
BMAJ saves more lives annually than most fire departments.
>>
>>2128778
This, saving Ellsworth's neck, and kicking out because Corbin couldn't break a pin a few weeks ago have convinced me that AJ has a supernatural sense for wrestling. He's a savior.
>>
>>2130698
This

AJ's a ring mastermind
>>
>>2130753
If WWE hasn't locked down his services as a trainer for when he hangs up his boots they are fucking morons.
>>
Why the fuck would any booker in their right mind sign off on a spot that puts Baron fucking Corbin anywhere near the top rope to begin with?
>>
>>2128778
>botching the other wrestlers botch to save said wrestlers life
Based aj does it again
>>
>>2130767
Just because he's a great wrestler doesn't necessarily mean he'd make a great trainer. In fact, most of the renowed trainers had really mediocre careers themselves, guys like Tracy Smothers, Norman Smiley, fuck even Dave Taylor and Skayde Rivera, comparatively.

On the other hand, even if WWE really wants people to believe he trained Daniel Bryan, by all accounts HBK was a piss awful trainer.
>>
>>2128983
You do realize stretch marks are from losing weight at an alarming rate right?
>>
>>2128778
>https://streamable.com/nrpw9

Bossier City, last night. I was there. Everyone in the crowd basically cringed and/or bite their knuckles, it was so bad.
>>
Is this an example of the Farmer's Strength?
>>
>>2130892
Actually they're from gaining weight too quickly.

t. had stretch marks even before losing weight
>>
Fucking house shows. Could you imagine if Corbin necked himself and that ruined AJ's life? Over Baron Corbin? In a house show? Fuck.
>>
>>2128778
cena not giving a single fuck just chillin is the best part of this video
>>
>>2130911
he doesn't even look over right away like you would expect any human to
>>
>>2130909
I'm assuming they were red right? When you lost the weight how visible were they? I ask cuz I have them now I gained way too much weight last year in my freshman year, losing it now.
>>
>>2130910
If nearly killing a jap in NJWP didn't affect AJ in the slightest I don't think he gives a fuck about Boring Corbin.
>>
>>2128794
Hmm, I wonder. Why would a profit-driven business put on shows that people have to pay to attend?

Beats me.
>>
>>2130927
If you break Yoshi Tatsu's neck in Japan, but no one in America is around to see it, does it make a dent in your career?
>>
>>2130698
Holy shit I'd never heard of the Ellsworth thing, but you made me search it out - you can actually see in slow motion AJ check on him in mid-air, see his head position, and land in some fucky DDP yoga pose to avoid killing him before rolling him up in a pin as he would normally - and in full speed, it doesn't even look -that- bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJyY-4Eex40
>>
>>2130944
>A.J. Styles almost breaks James Ellsworth's neck with the Styles Clash
>Not James Ellsworth almost breaks his neck taking a Styles Clash but AJ saves him
>>
>>2130927
wasn't it yoshi tatsu that botched that move anyway?
>>
>>2130944
I know "Based ..." is a meme, but AJ is actually fucking based.
>>
>>2130956
Yes he tucked in his neck but he nearly killed Kaz and some British wrestler
>>
>>2130960
Stevie Richards is about the only clash I know of that AJ himself botched. The one he did on Shinsuke in wapan was kind of sketchy, which the triangle choke set up instead of the arms-behind-the-legs, but Shinsuke's not a scrub, so it was all good.
>>
>>2130921
based cena knows balding corbitch is shit. doesnt give a single shit about him
>>
>"b-but its not AJs fault! The Styles Clash is safe! The guys getting hurt deserve it!"

Guys are getting hurt because they are forced to unlearn decades of tucking the chin when taking bumps just to cater to one overrated jumped up manlet.
>>
>>2130987
yeah i agree its a dumb move. its also a divas finisher kek. but the little manlet is too unathletic to do his spiral tap finisher
>>
>>2130987
Really? You show me all the videos of people tucking in their chin when doing top rop splashes. You're landing on your stomach. Show me all the videos of Lashley and Farooq killing people with the Dominator.
>>
>>2130987
>seething
>>
>>2130995
>mad little smark so touched he cant read

>tucking the chin when taking bumps
>>
>>2130998
Right, and I'm saying the dominator and a splash from the top rope are identical bumps. So go on, show me all those face-down bumps where people tuck their chin in and go forehead first into the ground.

I'll give you one - Necro Butcher vs Samoa Joe.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.