[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can the WWE learn/steal from NJPW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: inIXySQ[1].jpg (176KB, 1086x1099px) Image search: [Google]
inIXySQ[1].jpg
176KB, 1086x1099px
The strong style, going back to stables, The New Japan Rumble, etc.
>>
How to not draw dimes. Wwe is drawing too many dimes right now. They don't deserve it.
>>
>>2127736
Why would they want to learn/steal anything?
The style of wrestling? Unfitting for a company that tours as regularly as WWE does.
The amazing ability to pack 26,000 into a 55,000 capacity arena for your biggest annual event? I doubt they want to mirror that.
>>
>>2127736
>Wwe is drawing too many dimes right now
RECORD

LOW

RATINGS
>>
>>2127736
Nothing. WWE is better.
>le actually hit your opponent because you're a shitter meme style
No thanks
>>
File: 131351472673513232505_DSCN0936-.jpg (119KB, 1000x888px) Image search: [Google]
131351472673513232505_DSCN0936-.jpg
119KB, 1000x888px
>>2127739
New Japan is drawing 10 yen, motherfucker.
>>
More creative matches. NJPW may not have the deft of gimmick match styles that other wrestling promotions have, but despite that, they'll get the most out of each style of match. A good example is the Omega/Elgin ladder match. NJPW doesn't do ladder matches, but when they did with this one, there's such a large variety of ladder based spots to come from it they kinda outdid other promotions even the more extreme ones that do similar matches all the time with that.

Having more creative matches is how even if the same people fight seven times (Okada/Tanahashi) each fight is worth watching because their creativity allows for different flows/segments/spots within each match. The WWE relies WAY too much on things like repetitive signature/finisher segments per wrestler. It feels like the same old shit way too often.
>>
>>2127736
Ants assemble! TESD
>>
>>2127964
Quit Stoolin
>>
>no holes barred
>>
Psychology, IMO WWE's biggest problem is 99% of the time they do all their storytelling in the promos with no storytelling in ring, the matches don't feel as important or emotional.
>>
>>2127739
>>2127747
>>2127752
>assravaged /wwe/ marks
>>
>>2129315
I guess it depends who is in the ring. A lot of the guys should work on their psychology though.
>>
>>2129322
Worked
>>
>>2127736
You mean puroresu style.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.