[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally had time to watch this because who the fuck has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: WK11OkadaOmega.jpg (82KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
WK11OkadaOmega.jpg
82KB, 777x437px
So I finally had time to watch this because who the fuck has time to watch a 5 hour show on a weekday.

This shit main event match had me go to sleep. I fell asleep twice during this match, it was that boring. And then it randomly ended with a fucking short clothesline. How the fuck is this one of the best matches ever? I see better matches on fucking RAW. Was there some kind of epic year long storyline with these two going into the match?

The match before this one was way better and actually a good match. Didn't fall asleep once. It had psychology too, the guy kept going for his leg so he couldn't jump and hit his move.

The main event was just spot monkey bullshit with 0 storytelling or psychology. They hit each other with moves non stop, no sold, and kicked out of everything. It was on par with that Miz Ziggler retirement match. Just boring bullshit dogshit. Did this on repeat for almost 40 minutes. Okada no selling 10 broken necks 10 different times and being booked stronger than Cena, Roman, Hogan, Rock, Austin combined. Snore inducing. Fuck Meltzer.

The match before it was sweet though.
>>
>>2127610
Nice blog faggot
>>
>>2127610
where do I subscribe to here more?
>>
Sounds like you went into the match ready to shit on it so you could be le edgelord contrarian.
>>
>>2127610
> the match before it was sweet
Not even.
Fat yoshi tatsu guy spams slingblades and crossbodies and goes for the leg while cool lazy gook just attacks the leg all match even though his finisher relies on his opponent being able to stand properly
Boring sleep inducing shit, i cant believe i let fat neowooasp fraggles work me into trying to watch this obscure performing monkey shit

Pic related mfw the whole time
>>
>shitty unfit ugly redneck virgin nerd mad that he can't comprehend a superior product, only a dumbed down one
What a surprise.
>>
okada is legit

i dont get kenny. i dont know if overacting is the right word, but i just feel like im watching a bad actor pretend to be wrestler instead of a pro wrestler whenever i see omega talk or work.
>>
>>2127641
>here
>>
>>2127657
If it was the greatest match of all time then there is no way anyone can find anything to shit on. Especially when there are matches that exist that are unshittable upon already like Bret and Austin.

>>2127664
>bretgod posting in my thread
BASED. Still much better than the main event though
>>
>>2127713
>If it was the greatest match of all time then there is no way anyone can find anything to shit on. Especially when there are matches that exist that are unshittable upon already like Bret and Austin.

what is subjectivity
>>
>>2127664
>Fat yoshi tatsu guy
Asuka was at WK11?
>>
>>2127696

>I just feel like im watching a bad actor pretend to be wrestler instead of a pro wrestler whenever i see omega talk or work.

moonland love him for that though. it's obvious he plays it up. FFS his finisher is called the One Winged Angel.
>>
>>2127726
Nah, asgooka is fat yoshi tatsu guy's mum
>>
>>2127780
>I-it's supposed to be bad
>>
>>2127610
Yeah, it was shit. That's why it drew 26,000 people in a 55,000 arena and less than 50,000 people watched it live
>>
>>2127664
nope, fat yoshi tatsu worked that lazy gooks legs so he cant counter his finisher without blowing out his knee. but he just no sells it and wins cause hes crazy and yoshi tatsu forgot to work his right leg.

fat lazy gook works fat yoshi tatsus leg so he cant do his finisher but the crazy fuck still does it like 5 times but then you can attribute that to why he was able to kick out of em

it was kino match, much better than the okada omega match
>>
>>2127610
BASED Kenny, Okada and Meltz working the SEETHING wwe babbys into a crying frenzy
>>
>WWE marks STILL this booty-blasted

ty Big Stars Meltzer
>>
>>2127610
Sincerely, I watched the match and thought it was fucking awesome but stuff like the Dragon Suplex and all of those moves where they were going to break their necks kinda ruined the flow of the match for me because it legits makes you worry about those guys not because of the match but because of their health.

It's indeed overrated but easily 5* for me
>>
>>2128828
nope it was movespam shit and omega and naito was much better as i explained here
>>2128720

at least those gooks told a fuckin story
>>
>>2129028
*tanahashi and naito

got my gooks messed up cause i dont normally watch this gook trash. except for that match i talked about that was the sole good match
>>
>>2127610
>This shit main event match had me go to sleep
>The match before it was sweet though
???
The slow build, work a limb down match was sweet but it was the nonstop, over the top spotfest that put you to sleep? Stop watching NJPW and go watch old southern NWA rasslin, no wonder you didn't like it.
>>
>>2128396
kek this
>>
>>2129051
>The slow build, work a limb down match was sweet but

You mean wrestling? Yeah that was sweet. Indie fag style no selling spotfest wrestling killed the sport. Good to see even gooks still wrestle even though it was 1 match out of 10 or whatever matches.

The only time I put up with spotfests are when the stipulation of the match is literally spotfest and they're forced to as a gimmick like tlc, extreme rules, last man standing, hell in a cell, I quit etc.

If it's a regular fuckin match it should be wrestling
>>
>>2129078
>likes old style wrestling
>goes out of his way to watch a foreign, 5 hour long, new style wrestling event
sorry, don't know what to tell ya Elmer
>>
>>2129095
I didn't go out of my way. I heard it was the greatest match of all time so I watched the event on a weekend. At least one of the matches was really good. But it wasn't the one people are calling the greatest match of all time
>>
>>2127610
After watching this match I am speechless. I am without speech. No I'm not speechless this match was spectacular! Just when I saw best matches of the year this one takes the cake! Just wow. And here I thought Kenny ALMOST had the chance to win the IWGP heavyweight belt, Okada retains the belt (big Okada fan) and still the best in the world. As a WWE (and NJPW) fan this event especially this match itself is definitely without the shadow of a doubt better than last year's WrestleMania. I can't believe this event got a 6 stars! 6 FREAKIN' STARS! That's says something. Just simply amazing!?
>>
>>2128720
I take it fat yoshi tatsu guys finisher is the frog splash?
If the whole psychology of the match rests on that then why doesnt cool lazy gook just roll out of the way instead of putting his knees up to counter
>>
>>2129111
Takes way longer to roll out the way and countering him hurts him a lot. I believe that's what led him to win. With the counter. Dumb Yoshi tatsu worked on the left leg the whole match and left the right leg untouched kek

Lazy gook even sold his left leg while he hit his finisher and won. His left leg was bent like it was dead when he was doing his flippy finisher. It was good
>>
>>2129028
>nope it was movespam shit and omega and naito was much better as i explained here

>take a dive from the middle of the ring to the outside through a table and brain yourself against the metal underbar while you're at it
>go for another 25 minutes
>Take a top rop dragon suplex and land on your head, take a reverse rana a minute later
>you're back on offense after 30 seconds
Okada vs Omega ain't exactly perfect
>>
>>2129117
>Takes way longer to roll out the way and countering him hurts him a lot. I believe that's what led him to win.
What led to win is Tanahashi trying to go for one more dragon screw on Naito's injured leg while he was in the corner, and Naito was able to support himself on the turnbuckle to hit an enzuigiri and then hit a big reverse tornado DDT and then his finisher
>>
>>2129126
He countered his frog splash right before then and got BTFO. That's why he couldn't do the dragon screw he was so BTFO from the counter. Naito didn't even counter it, Tanahahsi was so BTFO and slow that naito just kicked him with his good leg
>>
>>2129129
>Naito didn't even counter it

>Naito tries to kick Tana
>Tana grabs the leg and shouts, about to do the dragon screw
>Naito kicks him in the head
That's a counter mate
>>
>>2129138
Thats not a counter that's just a dude kicking a dude with his good leg cause the dude is so slow and BTFO that he can't even do his move without taking 30 seconds to start the move. You can't counter that move. A counter is when it's mid move and the guy is halfway into his maneuver and it's too late for him to abort or change his mind. Tanahashi didn't even get to start the dragon screw. He was just standing there BTFO by getting countered during his frog splash
>>
File: cena_is_mad_at_lana.gif (3MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
cena_is_mad_at_lana.gif
3MB, 200x113px
>>2129124
>people always give Cena and Roman and whoever WWE top babyface shit for superman no selling
>gives Okada a pass for the same thing (except a lot worse) cause he's Japanese in the Tokyo Dome
>>
>>2129160
>okada can wrestle
>roman can't
>>
>>2129172

>Roman can't wrestle
>h-he was just carried

Even if I pretend the carry meme exists and was true (it isnt), then isn't okada also getting carried? Look at the caliber of talent okada is working with. Roman delivered amazing matches with 'people who carried him'. Is this not the same for Okada? Or is there a double standard here. Okada gets just as 'carried' as Roman does, if not a lot more.

I've seen Roman get a great match out of Big Show. I've never seen Okada get a great match out of Fale. Really makes you think. Roman is even better than Okada at wrestling. He is more crisp in the ring, he wrestles with more urgency, his facial expressions are more lively and expressive, his kickouts are way fucking better and thrilling, he has a better/more exciting taunt move than extending your arms and cupping two balls, he sells better, he's a better wrestler.
>>
>>2129199
B-BUT MUH DROPKICK DOE!
>>
Watching this thing now. It's not sleep-inducing but as others have pointed out the selling is a definite weak point. Okada sells strikes like DEATH at the start, then once bigger spots get pulled out he dials it back so he has somewhere to go. I guess now that he's bruised and beat up he's tougher? Meanwhile, Omega is barely selling strikes but goes over the top at the threat of getting hit in a rope break.

On the bright side, their mat work is really enjoyable. I think they're spending too long in submission holds, but that's pretty common these days.
>>
>>2129199
>Roman delivered amazing matches

kek
>>
>>2129234
Yeah, multiple. Including one of stone cold steve austin's best matches hes ever seen
>>
File: 5a3405f6.jpg (128KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
5a3405f6.jpg
128KB, 1280x960px
>>2127610

On one hand, obvious troll. On the other hand, I agree that Naito vs Tanahashi was great.
>>
File: 1482331230481.png (3MB, 2048x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1482331230481.png
3MB, 2048x1714px
>>2127610
>tfw to inteligent too enjoy okada
>tfw to much brainpower for dave meltzer
>>
>>2130383
> anyone that doesnt share my opiniom is an obvious troll
>>
>>2127610
Why didn't Naito and Tanahashi main event?
>>
>>2130429
>too
You deserve to be in the sea of idiots.
>>
>>2130341
That's not even what Austin said about that match.

You've played this hand before fedoroman.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.