[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How based is this vanilla midget? Only reason to watch 205 Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: Neville_in_September_2016.jpg (18KB, 220x369px) Image search: [Google]
Neville_in_September_2016.jpg
18KB, 220x369px
How based is this vanilla midget? Only reason to watch 205 Live tbqh senpai. His booking has been awesome.
>>
> Only reason to watch 205 Live tbqh senpai
>Not based Tajiri
>>
File: Newcastle-fan-463248.jpg (68KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Newcastle-fan-463248.jpg
68KB, 620x413px
>same guy making Neville threads over and over

no one cares fuck off

>Based Geordie
>>
>only reason to watch 205 live

fucking geordie scum
>>
>>2126680
Not me fag, I haven't made a thread in a week
>>
>>2126659
Neville is based. His booking was terrible and people stopped caring about him, so he hit the weights, got a clue, and now he's THE star of the entire Cruiserweight division. Major props to the dude.
>>
>>2126691
>and now he's THE star of the entire Cruiserweight division.

Tony Nese is
>>
>>2126680
>SEETHING
lmao fedoramen
>>
>>2126659
That's the natty Limit. He is all natural
>>
File: Jack-Gallagher.gif (4MB, 456x257px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-Gallagher.gif
4MB, 456x257px
>>2126659
But that's not Gentleman Jack.
>>
>>2126695
But that's wrong. Nese can't cut a promo and looks like a generic hispter faggot.
>>
File: nevilestronk.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nevilestronk.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Neville shouldn't even have to sell for TJP, he should mow down everybody. Jack Gallagher and him should have a nice feud where neville gets even more heat by beating him
>>
File: winkywinky.gif (800KB, 299x226px) Image search: [Google]
winkywinky.gif
800KB, 299x226px
>>2126680
Actually, that's me, but I didn't make this thread.
>>
File: Go Home Adrian Youre Drunk.webm (828KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Go Home Adrian Youre Drunk.webm
828KB, 768x432px
>>2127168
Fuck it was fun watching him in NXT. I didn't even think it was possible for WWE to fuck up Nev's main roster push but there I go again being an unreasonable optimist.
>>
File: aashd.gif (1MB, 382x212px) Image search: [Google]
aashd.gif
1MB, 382x212px
>>
>>2126691

He hit the weights? He was fucking ripped in NXT.
>>
>>2127216
NXT was actually really fucking good when we had Neville, Sami, Tyson Kidd, and Tyler Breeze at the top of the card.
>>
>>2127232
Agreed, now it's pretty much worth watching just for the tag division. And that will suffer when Revival head up.
>>
>>2127232
Those were such wonderful times
;_;
>>
>>2126680
Plenty of people love based Geordie, lad.
>>
>>2127232
I can't get over the how soulless current NXT is despite its starpower.
>>
File: literallyadonis.jpg (161KB, 1481x858px) Image search: [Google]
literallyadonis.jpg
161KB, 1481x858px
>>2127248
How can Dean even compete?
>>
>>2127252
That's why it's soulless. They just bought in the stars. When I started watching NXT was around the end of it's golden age, I was just getting back into wrestling and certainly by that point had never heard of El Generico or Pac, so knew nothing of Neville or Sami's backgrounds, and Tyson Kidd and Tyler Breeze were never names outside of WWE to my knowledge, but by the time they arrived I had heard of Joe, Nakamura, Balor and so on. It seemed like these guys just got hot shotted to the championships, with their entrance to NXT staggered so each guy could have his reign. We had Joe Vs. Balor something like 5 times and Joe Vs. Nakamura at least 4 times. They made no room for anyone else to move up. I guess now we're going to have Nakamura Vs. Roode a few too many times now too. And fuck knows what's going on in the womens division.
>>
Didn't watch WWE in 3 weeks but I'm glad they're doing something with Neville, really talented wrestler
>>
>>2127282
I think the matches and angles were more creative as well.
>>
>>2127307
Yeah, there was more character work. Breeze was probably the best heel in the entire company, and Neville's half heel turn at the 4 way gave the story what it needed going into Sami's big win. It all just worked together.
>>
File: what the fuck guys.gif (3MB, 285x290px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck guys.gif
3MB, 285x290px
>>2127315
I still can't believe they fucked up Breeze. Like christ, just let the man sit across the ropes in a corner looking like a dickbag for a few minutes and half your work is done. Pair him with someone big and dumb to give him some pre-match squashes so he can walk all over the faces. But no, instead lets put him on a 500 match loosing streak and see what kind of heat he can generate that way. What the fuck WWE?
>>
File: aidenneville.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
aidenneville.gif
1MB, 245x200px
>>2127340
>tfw no more shooting the breeze
>>
>>2127232
Friendly reminder that Tyler Breeze never got his 1 on 1 match against Neville for the NXT title
>>
>>2127447

Batista got fucked into a triple threat match with Orton and Bryan even though he won the Rumble.
>>
>>2127537
This. Big Dave needs to return one more time to win the WWE championship match he was promised
>>
>>2127145
that is just not true
>>
>>2127282
The last truly great NXT champ was K.O., but he became semi part of the problem. Still, his reign was exciting and he had a based feud with Sami. Finn should not have been the one to go over, but I think it was originally supposed to be KENTA.
>>
>>2127635
KO was a shit NXT champ and is a shit WWE champ.
>>
>>2127635
> KENTA
M'lad

KO was a shit champ too
>>
>>2127635
Joe had an underrated reign.

>>2127537
>>2127539
Batista got his 1-on-1 match on the go-home RAW for WrestleMania.
>>
>>2127673

Kenta is Itami? Never seen a match from him outside nxt but he was pretty hyped here. Is he injured again?
>>
>>2128626
A roided-up greenhorn spiked HIDEO right on his fucking neck.

Should be due back soon.
>>
>>2128616
Joes reign was shit. I can't remember him having to defend it against a legitimate competitor except Nakamura.
>>
>>2126659
>His booking has been awesome.
>grrr im the biggest meanest midget around bring me my crown
>gets his ass beat for 75% of the match, pulls the tights to win
>>
>>2129056
This. WWE can't keep booking people this poorly. He isn't a chicken shit heel like Miz, he's supposed to be the divisions RuRu. Before he started getting booked as a cuck.
>>
>>2129074
>chicken shit heel like Miz
lolz, who is the intercontinental champion? Not Neville
>>
>>2129050
Balor?

>>2129259
It's not Miz either.
>>
>>2129056
I don't have a problem with Neville being pushed around for most of the match. It's just that he's selling it instead of no-selling like he's supposed to. He's built like a fucking tank and he acts like it, so why not be a fucking tank during the match? I don't get it.
Still, Neville's great at what he does.
>>
File: RwyNGHh.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
RwyNGHh.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>2130625
He's been selling a lot less, though. His previous selling was god-tier, now it's more "ow that kind of hurt a bit".
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.