[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 Stars WWE match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Big Hound Vs Champ Styles..jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Big Hound Vs Champ Styles..jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>okada is the roman reigns of NJPW
>Kenny omega is the Aj styles of NJPW

So, if WWE would let roman have a match where he isn't constantly being hold into a headlock and let him be heelish and do some different moves...you think they can do it?

Face AJ vs Heel Roman.
Outlaw wrestling vs Comporate wrestling.
>>
Okada is actually over and can draw.

>So, if WWE would let roman have a match where he isn't constantly being hold into a headlock

Roman needs his naps.
>>
Reigns vs AJ Styles at Payback is already a 6 stars match

Reigns vs Okada would be a 10 star match
>>
>>2125705

you wish. He's more like Orton back in 09
>>
>>2125722
I didn't watch during the ten years Cena was on top. Orton was basically just second banana to him the entire time, right?
I've gotten a lot of summaries of what I missed when I wasn't watching, but I don't think Orton's name came up once.
>>
>>2125726
orton was the top guy in 09 and drawing 0 dimes. so just like okada.
>>
>>2125711
>Okada vs. Mediumlet Fale
>10 stars
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
>>2125710
Don't you mean, Kevin owens?
Aside from that, that's some gimmick spot involving babyfaces vs heels so they can root for the good guy to get out of the hold.

>Phenomenal forearm clashing with a Super Man punch.
>Roman is on a ladder while aj is jumping from the ropes
>>
File: trum-.webm (124KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
trum-.webm
124KB, 360x203px
>>2125722
>Rainmaker
>literally a clothesline
>barely less unimaginative as a punch
>barely less work than a spear
>>
AJ can carry any jabroni like Reigns to a 5 star. But to get close to a "six star" (which is made up bullshit by Dave "Weeaboo" Meltzer), they'd have to bring someone in to the company who can work at AJ's level and build the match to mean

Just wait a year until Omega debuts next year's Rumble and book AJ vs. Omega at Mania 34.
>>
>>2125737
No I meant the guy with less cardio and power than Kev.

Do you often have trouble reading simple sentences?
>>
>>2125740
*build the match to mean something.
>>
>>2125740
Dave invented the 5 Star rating as well, dummy.
>>
>>2125705

Reigns has a quarter of Okada's talent and charisma.
>>
>>2125749
David Meltzer invented the concept of rating things using a numerical value?
>>
>>2125756
It was originally 4 star ratings until Meltz gave a match 5 stars.
>>
>>2125738
Hogan's just a leg drop. Your point? Also

>literally a clothesline
it's a lariat you pleb
>>
>>2125738
>Reigns uses dozens of clotheslines in a match and never beats anybody with them
>only 3 (THREE) of the top guys have ever kicked out from The Rainmaker in the last 5 years
>>
>>2125705
>Okada=Roman

You fucking wish buddy. If Roman was half the talent Okada is, he'd be 4x as good as he is now.
>>
Was this match really as good as people are saying?
>>
>>2126798
Big Dick Dave gave it 4 1/2
>>
>>2125749
Jim Cornette did it actually, dummy
>>
Roman would make a fool of himself trying to wrestle like the actual wrestlers do and the match would be a DUD, most likely ending with either or both of them injured or even dead
>>
File: 5636.png (148KB, 297x247px) Image search: [Google]
5636.png
148KB, 297x247px
>>2125705

In what way?
>>
>>2125705
>he actually believes the WWE cares about a meme star match

The headlocks in every match are not there to give the wrestler a breather but rather to set up all their spots.
>>
>>2125705
>>okada is the roman reigns of NJPW
KEK
Okada is a good wrestler, there is a difference between good and bad ya know.
>>
the big dog is nowhere near Okada's level

Westerners might not like Okada because of the fact that he isn't Tanahashi but he's over as fuck with the nip crowd which is the crowd that counts and is a proven wrestling prodigy as evidenced by his many 5 star matches and the 6 star match he carried that baka gaijin to
>>
Roman is more like Naito to be honest. A guy that was pushed to the top but rejected by the fans. Naito had to go to Mexico and reinvent himself as a heel to get over, while WWE is too stubborn to turn Reigns
>>
>>2125705
>Face AJ
Please no.
>>
>>2127991
Do you think AJ would be a better face if he went back after this heel run?
>>
File: 1483605959855.png (270KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483605959855.png
270KB, 500x375px
>>2125705
>>okada is the roman reigns of NJPW

You don't actually believe this, do you?
>>
File: 1482802405421.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482802405421.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>2128041
But he is.

Prove me otherwise without using the following so i can assure that you're not memeing:
Draw
charisma
In-ring work.

Roman has all of those, bud. Smarks can boo, but that doesn't matter in the big leagues.
>>
>>2126900
Cornette's was only 4 stars.

But you tried.
>>
>>2128050
>actually believing this

Posting a WEBM that shows how uncharismatic he is, too.
>>
>>2127991
Styles is far more suited to being a face than a heel.
>>
>>2128601
He's arguably a lot more fun as a heel even if he's a more natural babyface.
>>
>>2128591
Yeah so uncharismatic in the clip that from that moment on Roman and Sheamus went on to break and hold the 10 year house show attendance record for a singles feud. Roman sold that cash in so well with so much charisma and that beatdown of LoN and Haitch with so much charisma that people went out in droves to see Roman kick Sheamus' ass at house shows.
>>
>>2129110
BTFO
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>2125705
already happened
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.